Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Super Bowl LVI

Bobref

Game is about to start. Line is Rams by 4.5, and the over/under is 49. Post your observations here.

And don’t forget to cheer on our own Bryan Neale, working the Umpire position today. MIBT GTBO DFIU!

E4C837A3-DDC7-49E4-B2A5-EE628BD4E8FA.webp

Edited by Bobref
  • Like 1

Turned it on just in time to see Stafford get picked off to begin the 3rd quarter.  Thankfully I missed the halftime show, but just in time to see more BS covid propaganda being pushed my cue....which is funny b/c the nfl sure hasn't had any covid issues since the playoffs began.  hmmmmm.

Game is meh.

If Burrow was more seasoned, Donald would have gotten a UR/USL penalty.

30 minutes ago, Bobref said:

image.png.38b4e0256c63b71fb17843e1027a9b68.png

Not at all.  I grew up with that music.  I have a problem with a league that promotes so much social justice stuff and allows snoop dog to perform at half time of their biggest game.  That guy has a video mock killing donald trump.  imagine if a white artist did that and mock killed obama?

also funny that the bengals had a woman abuser as captain (mixon).  not only did he hit a lady, he hit a white lady.  where was the outrage?

the hypocrisy is getting exposed and it is glorious.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Irishman said:

The Fort.....Snider HS. Number 18 for the Rams, Ben Skowronek played at Homestead. Funny that they are just one year apart and never played against each other in high school. 

I thought they both graduated in 2015. I believe Snider was 5a in 2013 and 2014, which is why they didn't play one another. 

9 minutes ago, DE said:

Not at all.  I grew up with that music.  I have a problem with a league that promotes so much social justice stuff and allows snoop dog to perform at half time of their biggest game.  That guy has a video mock killing donald trump.  imagine if a white artist did that and mock killed obama?

also funny that the bengals had a woman abuser as captain (mixon).  not only did he hit a lady, he hit a white lady.  where was the outrage?

the hypocrisy is getting exposed and it is glorious.

Loved the music growing up also but you are spot on.  These artists made a living off of songs promoting domestic violence and killing cops.  As a matter of of Snoop’s hits is actually titled “&$?! The Police.”

Hypocrisy knows no bounds.

• Like 2

Don’t know if it would have had an impact of the outcome of the game, but the holding call on #55 Wilson (LB) on the Rams winning drive, was an atrocious call. IMSC, it was 3rd down and gave the Rams an automatic 1st down. To that time, there were 2 penalties on both teams. 

37 minutes ago, temptation said:

Ref show has commenced.

See my post below. 

9 hours ago, DE said:

Don’t know if it would have had an impact of the outcome of the game, but the holding call on #55 Wilson (LB) on the Rams winning drive, was an atrocious call. IMSC, it was 3rd down and gave the Rams an automatic 1st down. To that time, there were 2 penalties on both teams. 

There were a few blown calls that affected the outcome. Although I was rooting for the Bengals, they were given a 7 point gift when the ref didn't see the facemask that launched the Rams DB to the ground. 

1 minute ago, BTF said:

There were a few blown calls that affected the outcome. Although I was rooting for the Bengals, they were given a 7 point gift when the ref didn't see the facemask that launched the Rams DB to the ground. 

agreed

• Like 1