Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

7 hours ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Joe Goodman was one of the most organized well prepared men I’ve ever met. That being said couldn’t coach by the seat of his pants to save his life. Field was a quagmire, Greenwood adjust, Seymour didn’t. That Seymour team was loaded.  

Those Woodmen were really stout defensively that season.

10 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

Floyd down 21-7 at half. Almost had 14 but got picked at the 10 yard line. This is a good Floyd Central team. FC tried to unsuccessful onside kicks. Or this would be even closer.

Happy to see them battling! Hopefully they can put together a few drives in the 2nd half and make Male play all 4!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

Happy to see them battling! Hopefully they can put together a few drives in the 2nd half and make Male play all 4!

I don’t think they’ll win, but they’ve been a lot more physical than usual and they’ve been able to pass it around.

30 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

Good Half by East... This Whiteland team is massive.. average 285.3 lbs on the line...East has really impressed me, especially the defense.

Poor start 3 and out after having the ball at the 42 after the kickoff and then a blocked punt and 58 yard drive by Whiteland 14-10 Whiteland with 6:34 left in 3Q

Male beats FC 42-7. I thought Floyd held in pretty good for 2.5 qtrs. 2 bad onside kicks led to some easy points. Threw an INT inside Males 20. Threw a pick sick close to the Redzone. After gaining 7 yards last year, Floyd had about 200 in this game. Still need to work on some stuff but should be a team that can win 5-7 games.

I’m going to stick with my stance that the HHC won’t fair well outside conference. But the games inside the conference will be competitive.

Edited by Fkfootball