Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Wabash River Conference Week 4

On 9/7/2022 at 10:23 PM, BillyBettis said:

I figured since I’m not coaching anymore and the legend himself Kevin Allen was on here, I couldn’t let him be the sole representation of Parke County.  Looking forward to talking football!

FC over Covington 35-21

PH over Attica 28-7

Seeger over RP 35-34 

NV over SV 41-35 2OT  

Bettis still has hatred for SV and RP!!!

FC over Covington 20-12

PH over Attica 35-12

RP over Seeger 20-14

SV over NV  35-34

• Haha 1

Happy Friday boys! I'm starting to think that the SV-RP rivalry game will be for the conference championship! 🤗

The future is now for the mighty Panthers to get some payback against Seeger tonight! 😍 

I love horses! I love Trojans more though! My humanities classes at University were filled with ancient Greece, so I'm picking the Trojans to win the game against Fountain Central! 🐎

Parke Heritage may be the second best school and team in Parke County, but that's still enough to beat Attica tonight! 🐺

I hope that the Falcons and Wildcats have a good game and remain friends despite the county rivalry! Wildcats win! 🐿️

Good luck to all of the teams! 🍀 🍀 🍀

2 hours ago, CheapSeats said:

Bettis still has hatred for SV and RP!!!

FC over Covington 20-12

PH over Attica 35-12

RP over Seeger 20-14

SV over NV  35-34

Only because Barrett’s hair looks better coming out of his visor than mine does and because Bradley won’t let me come have dinner at the Tavern. 

• Haha 1

On 9/7/2022 at 11:23 PM, BillyBettis said:

I figured since I’m not coaching anymore and the legend himself Kevin Allen was on here, I couldn’t let him be the sole representation of Parke County.  Looking forward to talking football!

FC over Covington 35-21

PH over Attica 28-7

Seeger over RP 35-34 

NV over SV 41-35 2OT  

NV over SV.  - The sun sets on the visor tonight.   Falcons in a close one. 

FC over Covington - Herb’s boys play hard and he’s got a couple kids that can go    

RP over Seeger - call me a homer, I don’t care. I own it  

Rockville over Attica for their only win of the season.  First one-win season since the pre-consolidation Moore era in which TR and Rox only won one game each.   

Good luck to all teams and stay healthy!

33 minutes ago, BillyBettis said:

Only because Barrett’s hair looks better coming out of his visor than mine does and because Bradley won’t let me come have dinner at the Tavern. 

Bradly welcomes all WRC coaches to the Mecca Tavern.  I may be wrong, but I believe he takes cash, check, card and loose change.   No rolled quarters…

3 hours ago, Lucy Draper said:

Happy Friday boys! I'm starting to think that the SV-RP rivalry game will be for the conference championship! 🤗

The future is now for the mighty Panthers to get some payback against Seeger tonight! 😍 

I love horses! I love Trojans more though! My humanities classes at University were filled with ancient Greece, so I'm picking the Trojans to win the game against Fountain Central! 🐎

Parke Heritage may be the second best school and team in Parke County, but that's still enough to beat Attica tonight! 🐺

I hope that the Falcons and Wildcats have a good game and remain friends despite the county rivalry! Wildcats win! 🐿️

Good luck to all of the teams! 🍀 🍀 🍀

There’s nothing better than a fire ass hot football mom that loves Trojans. I swear to God there’s not. I gotta go 

• Haha 2

Ya heard it here first: the 2A Little Brothers just won conference. Did I hear correctly that RP put up a goose egg against seegers? That’s the wildest thing I’ve heard in a minute, so I can’t be sure. Sources on the ground at Crabtree Field say the Little Brothers mighta been playing a little dirty, but I can’t confirm. A wild night in the WRC, I tell you what. 

26 minutes ago, Dan Smith said:

Ya heard it here first: the 2A Little Brothers just won conference. Did I hear correctly that RP put up a goose egg against seegers? That’s the wildest thing I’ve heard in a minute, so I can’t be sure. Sources on the ground at Crabtree Field say the Little Brothers mighta been playing a little dirty, but I can’t confirm. A wild night in the WRC, I tell you what. 

Way to go out on a limb Nostradamus 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dan Smith said:

No rumors or hearsay allowed on the Gridiron Digest. Forum rules. Post a legitimate link to a web site substantiating claims or stfu.

• Haha 1

3-4 on picks.

- I listened to waxi (yikes!) which covered the nv/sv game. Sounded like after first quarter things were pretty even, few busted plays for the falcons that gave SV some early scores. #34 for SV can fly, and they have a d-lineman that gave the falcons fits. I think if they play 10 times it’s 5-5 on wins still. 

-Congrats Coach Rector on his first win for PH. Hopefully the confidence can carry and they continue to get better each week. Wolves beat Attica this week in all grades 3-12, and we stole Bruce Patton. 

-Seen on Facebook Coach King’s house was TP’ed, first win as a Mustang! Congrats Coach!

-How did Seeger slow down Hazzard? Did he go down? 

13 hours ago, BillyBettis said:

3-4 on picks.

- I listened to waxi (yikes!) which covered the nv/sv game. Sounded like after first quarter things were pretty even, few busted plays for the falcons that gave SV some early scores. #34 for SV can fly, and they have a d-lineman that gave the falcons fits. I think if they play 10 times it’s 5-5 on wins still. 

-Congrats Coach Rector on his first win for PH. Hopefully the confidence can carry and they continue to get better each week. Wolves beat Attica this week in all grades 3-12, and we stole Bruce Patton. 

-Seen on Facebook Coach King’s house was TP’ed, first win as a Mustang! Congrats Coach!

-How did Seeger slow down Hazzard? Did he go down? 

Have you ever listened to the crew from Liptons? They sound like they’re from RFDTV. One even said “hike the ball “.