• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   10/21/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier Brian Nay Hired Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Derek Thompson Hired Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle Steven Mueller Hired  Bill Marshall Promoted  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo Joey Paridaen Hired from Eastern Greene Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May  Adam Morris Hired  Peru:  Bob Prescott Romison Saint-Louis Hired North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Trent Fine Hired Evansville Central:  Andy Owens Troy Burgess Hired River Forest: Austen Robison  Joe O'Connell Hired Shelbyville:  Pat Parks Mike Clevenger Hired from Clinton Prairie Rushville:  Scott McMurray Dan Rector Hired  Cathedral: Rick Strieff:  Bill Peebles Hired from Lawrence Central  South Spencer:  Tom Packer John Edge Hired  Bishop Dwenger:  Chris Svarczkopf  Jason Garrett Promoted  Maconaquah: Mark Hartman  Austin Colby Hired  Anderson High School:  Robert Brown Ron Quals Hired  Highland:  Trent Grinder Pete Koulianos Hired from Hanover Central  Southern Wells:  Steve Yencer Greg Mose Hired   Warsaw:  Phil Jenson  Bart Curtis Hired From Mishawaka Lawrence Central:  Bill Peebles John Rodenberg Hired  Eastern Hancock:  Jim O'hara Doug Armstrong Hired Tri-Central:  George Gilbert  Shane Arnold Promoted Franklin County:  Kirk Kennedy  Wes Gillman Hired Hobart:  Ryan Turley  Craig Osika Promoted Anderson Prep Academy Randy Albano  Michael Torgerson Hired Clarksville:  Joby Turner Justin Boser Hired  New Haven  Jim Rowland  Jimmy Linn Promoted  S.B. Clay:  Will Porter Garrett Fields Hired Mt. Vernon (Fortville) Neil Kazmierczak Mike Kirschner Hired Central Noble  Greg Moe  Trevor Tipton Promoted  Clinton Prairie:  Mike Clevenger  Raymond Jones Hired From Fountain Central Ben Davis:  Mike Kirschner Jason Simmons Hired from Noblesville  Parke Heritage :  ????    Brian Moore Hired Mishawaka Marian:  Reggie Glon  Michael Davidson Promoted Hamilton Heights:  Mitch Street  Jon Kirschner Promoted  Knightstown:  Kevin Miller Chad Montgomery Hired Richmond: Ibrahim Tawfeek Tony Lewis Hired Eastern Greene: Joey Paridaen Travis Wray Promoted  Mishawaka: Bart Curtis Keith Kinder Promoted Kokomo:  Brett Colby Richard Benberry Jr. Promoted  Hanover Central:  Pete Koulianos Brian Parker Hired  Oldenburg Academy:  Kevin Ferneding Eric Feller Hired Fountain Central: Raymond Jones  Ryan Hall Hired  Elwood:  Joe Kwisz Chuck Foga Hired Noblesville:  Jason Simmons Justin Roden Hired from East Central  Jeffersonville:  Alfonzo Browning Brian Glesing Hired from Floyd Central Wabash:  Floyd McWhirt  Adam Handley Hired Fairfield:  Bob Miller Matt Thacker Hired East Central:  Justin Roden Don Stonefield (Interim )  Munster:  Leroy Marsh  Jason Grunewald promoted Floyd Central:  Brian Glesing  James Bragg Hired Tell City:  Josh Teague Aaron Clements Hired Pike Central:  Erik Mattingly Dave Stephens Hired Crawford County:  Kevin Mills Northwestern Steve Dibler  Patrick Rosner hired  Gary West:  Jason Johnson Collin McCullough Hired
Sign in to follow this  
GB4

2015 Indianapolis Colts

Cutler was interviewed said the Colts won the day.  I could only imagine the WR they were throwing out there without Alshon and White.  

Cutler was interviewed said the Colts won the day.  I could only imagine the WR they were throwing out there without Alshon and White.  

Yeah I read that.  I was just pointing out how they beat that horse into the ground.  

Edited by itiswhatitis

Apparently Chicago got an NFL team and they'll be in Indy tonight FYI

What's the biggest concern for the Colts right now? O Line? Secondary? Special teams??

Running game looked really good, but Luck got hit an awful lot for a preseason game. Don't know if it was so much due to bad line play, or if the routes were just too long developing but I would expect that to improve. Run defense also looked tough and will certainly need to be improved, but I think the biggest concern I saw was the secondary. Colts should be good enough to get by New England this year if the run D stays improving, but a team like Pittsburgh would scare me with the open receivers and poor kick coverage of the last 2 weeks. Of course, the Steelers don't have much defense either so the Colts would put up a lot of points as well lol

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2015/08/23/report-reggie-wayne-take-physical-patriots/32229849/

Reggie Wayne, a fixture in this city for 14 seasons and as beloved a Colt as there has ever been in Indianapolis – yes, that includes Peyton Manning –agreed on Monday to sign a one-year deal with the New England Patriots. The news was first reported by ESPN’s Adam Schefter.

lol

Of course. LOL.

GB

Edited by GB4

Not a fan of the signing for the Pats. He showed a decrease in his ability to catch the ball and certainly in speed, don't see why he would get on the field unless there has been some major improvement.

He has never been the fastest WR out there but he is spectacular at route running. All those drops he had you can attribute to playing with torn triceps. I don't think he will be the WR he was three years ago, but, he can still be a solid contributor if he can stay healthy. I think it is very good move by New England.

GB

NE had to bring someone experienced in handling properly inflated footballs........

• Upvote 1

NE had to bring someone experienced in handling properly inflated footballs........

Wayne is smart, he like many other vets will find his niche with NE and more than likely be in the mix for yet another super bowl.  Can you blame him?  

Yeah, because Brady (who will now be there at the start of the season) showed how lousy he was at handling a properly inflated football in the second half of that Colts playoff game. Oh, wait ...

• Upvote 2

Yeah, because Brady (who will now be there at the start of the season) showed how lousy he was at handling a properly inflated football in the second half of that Colts playoff game. Oh, wait ...

Sour fans will be Sour Fans Bob.  How great will it be if Wayne knocks out the Colts with an amazing playoff game.  Oh boy, meltdown city.   I know friends of Indy, my squad will be watching at home, I get it, save the trouble  :lol:

Sour fans will be Sour Fans Bob.  How great will it be if Wayne knocks out the Colts with an amazing playoff game.  Oh boy, meltdown city.   I know friends of Indy, my squad will be watching at home, I get it, save the trouble  :lol:

Since this post is a week old, we all know by now Reggie was released by N.E. so this fantasy isn't gonna happen.  It is looking more and more like Reggie is gonna retire.

Since this post is a week old, we all know by now Reggie was released by N.E. so this fantasy isn't gonna happen.  It is looking more and more like Reggie is gonna retire.

I was never a fan of the signing by NE, but do wish Reggie could have played 1 more season like he wanted. Have heard rumors that he couldn't catch up with the offense and was in over his head in NE; this late in the year I would imagine that would be the case anywhere

I was never a fan of the signing by NE, but do wish Reggie could have played 1 more season like he wanted. Have heard rumors that he couldn't catch up with the offense and was in over his head in NE; this late in the year I would imagine that would be the case anywhere

I had heard he said it wasn't fun.  Don't know what that means but not surprised he didn't stay.

I had heard he said it wasn't fun.  Don't know what that means but not surprised he didn't stay.

I would like to think that he was gathering intel on the Patriots to take back to the Colts :)

• Upvote 1

I would like to think that he was gathering intel on the Patriots to take back to the Colts :)

yes...Blount up the middle, Blount up the middle, Blount off tackle right, pass to the Left Tackle. Got it lol

I was expecting more of "they were teaching him how to cheat and he didn't like it" ;)

• Upvote 1

Colts trade for Cleveland DL Billy Winn. Good depth move.

GB

It's a late round pick, so it's a low risk high reward deal. Good run defender.

GB

Will be interested to see how that Colts OL stacks up against a pretty aggressive Buffalo front seven. They'll get a good measuring stick on how their off season additions have helped - or not - right off the bat.

I am also interest to see how the rookies do. 8 are expected to play including 2 starting on the DL.

GB

• Upvote 1

I expect in a game like this, the slot guy and the running back will see a lot of targets.  Luck only needs 43 yards to get to 13,000 in his career.  He'll probably get that many in the first quarter.  In spite of all of the hoopla about the Bills' front 7, I think the Colts win 26 - 17.