Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SAC Sectionals - Week 2

Homestead at Carroll - Chargers welcome the Spartans to their home this week, new stadium gives them the edge. Carroll by 6

Northrop at Snider - Panthers prove once again that they own Spuller. Snider by 35

North Side at Bishop Dwenger - Can the Saints redeem themselves from a mediocre regular season with a deep run into the playoffs? Probably not, but the Legends give them somewhere to start. Bishop Dwenger by 26

Wayne at Delta - I think the Generals are on a path to build a good program. The Eagles prove too much for this upcoming team. Delta by 11

Concordia at Norwell - I don't follow a lot of teams outside of the SAC, and the Knights are not one of them. But from what I see, this is a highly underrated program. Cadets get shut out. Norwell by 31

Bishop Luers at Prairie Heights - The Knights take out their anger from another Panther team on this Panther team. Bishop Luers by a Gajillion

Edited by CLKeller16
Wording

1 hour ago, CLKeller16 said:

Homestead at Carroll - Chargers welcome the Spartans to their home this week, new stadium gives them the edge. Carroll by 6

Northrop at Snider - Panthers prove once again that they own Spuller. Snider by 35

North Side at Bishop Dwenger - Can the Saints redeem themselves from a mediocre regular season with a deep run into the playoffs? Probably not, but the Legends give them somewhere to start. Bishop Dwenger by 26

Wayne at Delta - I think the Generals are on a path to build a good program. The Eagles prove too much for this upcoming team. Delta by 11

Concordia at Norwell - I don't follow a lot of teams outside of the SAC, and the Knights are not one of them. But from what I see, this is a highly underrated program. Cadets get shut out. Norwell by 31

Bishop Luers at Prairie Heights - The Knights take out their anger from another Panther team on this Panther team. Bishop Luers by a Gajillion

Welp, NO dog in any of these fights.... But it's obvious that Homestead at Carroll is THE game!  

Enjoy the passing attack of both teams this Friday, because "Bart Ball" will give a distinctively different offensive scheme at the Sectional Final.  This Sectional will provide 3 teams that are so equal, in different terms, it's ridiculous.  Just flip a coin, and hope!  This is a 2021 Sectional that ANY TEAM can win....  

Edited by Yuccaguy
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Yuccaguy said:

Welp, NO dog in any of these fights.... But it's obvious that Homestead at Carroll is THE game!  

Enjoy the passing attack of both teams this Friday, because "Bart Ball" will give a distinctively different offensive scheme at the Sectional Final.  This Sectional will provide 3 teams that are so equal, in different terms, it's ridiculous.  Just flip a coin, and hope!  This is a 2021 Sectional that ANY TEAM can win....  

Couldn't agree with you more on this. Definitely one of the most exciting sectionals and regionals in the state!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CLKeller16 said:

Homestead / Carroll - pick em - taking Carroll by 3

Northrop / Snider - Panthers by 14

NS / Dwenger - Closer than it maybe should be. Dwenger by 10

Wayne / Delta - Don’t think Delta is as dominate as the SS game implies but still has enough to win by 7

Concordia / Norwell - Cadets knocked knights out last 2 years but graduated a bunch and didn’t reload like Norwell. Knights by 10

Luers with a Bye and 2 weeks to get ready for Eastside

53 minutes ago, Purdue Pete said:

Homestead / Carroll - pick em - taking Carroll by 3

Northrop / Snider - Panthers by 14

NS / Dwenger - Closer than it maybe should be. Dwenger by 10

Wayne / Delta - Don’t think Delta is as dominate as the SS game implies but still has enough to win by 7

Concordia / Norwell - Cadets knocked knights out last 2 years but graduated a bunch and didn’t reload like Norwell. Knights by 10

Luers with a Bye and 2 weeks to get ready for Eastside

No game for Luers this week?

19 hours ago, CLKeller16 said:

I want prairie heights and the points...Also I think I want to take the under...I'm willing to wager up to...two cokes

Snider survived last night..that game had a bruins victory signed..sealed..just not delivered..

The saints pulled it in typical cyo fashion..legends gave them all they could handle

Generals showed they have some fight left in them n will need to fly around next week

Luers next step will be a taller task as they pulled away last night

Cadets took it on the chin to a good Norwell team..those knights are tough