• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   11/01/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks  Cathedral: Rick Strieff
Coach Nowlin

Current D1 Recruits: Offers/Verbals

Mizzou is the latest to offer INPrep50 no.4 ranked player in Center Gove Defensive Lineman Jovan Swann

In addition to Swann, another CG DL Cameron Tidd has now picked up 6 D1 offers.  Tidd won the state in discus last week.

Winchester Running Back Kiante Enis offered by Michigan State yesterday. The nephew of former Penn State running back Curtis Enis is now up to double digit offers with Michigan and Michigan State leading the way.

Is he the son of former IU RB Ric Enis?

Would be better to keep them in state!

Why? To play for the pathetic IU and Purdue programs?  Neither staff will be around after next year....

• Downvote 1

In addition to Swann, another CG DL Cameron Tidd has now picked up 6 D1 offers.  Tidd won the state in discus last week.

Cameron committed to Vandy today.

• Upvote 1

Interesting...no wonder IU and Purdue are the laughingstocks of the B1G...they can't even recruit the state well enough to land not even one of the top 10 in state prospects...

How can they ever expect to be competitive in the B1G if they can't get a few of the top in state prospects every recruiting cycle?

I'm not sure how hard they're looking.  I think they're happier chasing Florida & Texas players that those in-state schools don't want.

If you can't keep your own, you have no chance of winning. Take a look at all the great college programs in any sport and they have this in common: they get the best of the local talent and some of the best from outside the area. When you can't recruit in your own backyard, you can't recruit.

Fort Wayne Luers WR Austin Mack committed to Ohio State. INPrep50 no.2 Player

Fort Wayne Wayne DE Auston Robertson committed to Michigan State. INPrep50 no.1 Player

Fort Wayne Homestead WR Ben Skowronek committed to Northwestern. INPrep50 no.6 Player

Fort Wayne Carroll QB Aidan Smith committed to Northwestern. INPrep50 no.16 player

Fort Wayne Carroll LB Dylan Conner committed to Ohio. INPrep50 no.25 player

Lawrence Central RB Gerrid Doaks committed to Cincinnati. INPrep50 no.10 player

Brownsburg RB Toks Akinribade committed to Iowa. INPrep50 no.11 player

Winchester RB Kiante Enis committed to Michigan. INPrep50 no.14 player

Penn QB Camden Bohn committed to Harvard.

INPrep50 unranked

Huntington North DB Jackson Cain committed to Moorehead State. INPrep50 no.50 player

Interesting...no wonder IU and Purdue are the laughingstocks of the B1G...they can't even recruit the state well enough to land not even one of the top 10 in state prospects...

How can they ever expect to be competitive in the B1G if they can't get a few of the top in state prospects every recruiting cycle?

IU nor Purdue has yielded a commitment from any player in our INPrep50 rankings. Pike DB Josh Hayes commitment to Purdue is not solid from some sources. We conducted a survey among our INPrep50 and players not heavily recruited. Full article with stats on how they feel about the 5 FBS state schools. Surprising answers and no so much.

Edited by IndianaPreps

Find rankings, recruiting updates for D1-D3 at IndianaPreps.com

Edited by IndianaPreps

LCC's Coy Cronk just picked up his first SEC offer from Vandy.

Coy Cronk at LCC just Tweeted a couple days ago that he had gotten an offer from Illinois too.  That makes an offer from the SEC and the Big Ten in the past week.  Congrats to him!

• Upvote 1

Coy Cronk at LCC just Tweeted a couple days ago that he had gotten an offer from Illinois too. That makes an offer from the SEC and the Big Ten in the past week. Congrats to him!

Indiana is the latest to offer Coy Cronk of LCC

La Porte 2016 LB Matt Otwinowski has committed to Kent State. MAC

Hamilton Southeastern 2016 LB Collin Miller tells us he's committed to Purdue. Chose Boilermakers over IU. Ranked no.15 in our INPrep50

Southport 2016 DT Kyle Williams commits to Ball State.

Edgewood 2016 OL Brayden Patton commits to Northern Illinois. Son of Indiana University football coach James Patton.

Totally Agree... I read that Central Indiana football was ranked 3rd in the Country 2 years ago.  How Purdue and IU don't grab the top talent from the State is ridiculous.

What I find most disturbing is the fact that IU and Purdue don't even try to keep Indiana talent in the state. It's one thing to recruit athletes unsuccessfully, it's an entirely different level of incompetence to not even try to recruit locally. I blame the AD's for that problem. If your coach isn't even trying to do the right things, it's time to find a new head coach.

What I find most disturbing is the fact that IU and Purdue don't even try to keep Indiana talent in the state. It's one thing to recruit athletes unsuccessfully, it's an entirely different level of incompetence to not even try to recruit locally. I blame the AD's for that problem. If your coach isn't even trying to do the right things, it's time to find a new head coach.

I do see Indiana making offers to kids that they don't have a chance in getting.  I saw one kid that Indiana "offered", but he already had offers from Florida St., Texas A&M, USC, UCLA, Washington, Arizona, Arizona St, Michigan, Michigan St., Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin.  Do they think they really have a shot at that guy? I don't get it?

• Upvote 2