• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   10/28/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle Steven Mueller Hired Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May  Adam Morris Hired  Peru:  Bob Prescott Romaine Saint-Louis Hired North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks Mike Clevenger Hired from Clinton Prairie Rushville:  Scott McMurray  Cathedral: Rick Strieff:  Bill Peebles Hired from Lawrence Central  South Spencer:  Tom Packer  Bishop Dwenger:  Chris Svarczkopf Maconaquah: Mark Hartman  Anderson High School:  Robert Brown  Highland:  Trent Grinder  Southern Wells:  Steve Yencer  Warsaw:  Phil Jenson Lawrence Central:  Bill Peebles  Eastern Hancock:  Jim O'hara  Tri-Central:  George Gilbert  Shane Arnold Promoted Franklin County:  Kirk Kennedy  Hobart:  Ryan Turley  Craig Osika Promoted Anderson Prep Academy Randy Albano  Clarksville:  Joby Turner New Haven  Jim Rowland S.B. Clay:  Will Porter Mt. Vernon (Fortville) Neil Kazmierczak  Central Noble  Greg Moe  Trevor Tipton Promoted  Clinton Prairie:  Mike Clevenger Ben Davis:  Mike Kirschner  Parke Heritage :  ????    Brian Moore Hired Mishawaka Marian:  Reggie Glon  Michael Davidson Promoted Hamilton Heights:  Mitch Street
Sign in to follow this  
Coach Nowlin

NFL Touchdown Celebrations

my top 2 so far I have seen:   For the record:  I LOVE THIS.....ALL OF THIS....... So don't you old foggies come on here and start to scream to get off your LAWN!!  

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

my top 2 so far I have seen:   For the record:  I LOVE THIS.....ALL OF THIS....... So don't you old foggies come on here and start to scream to get off your LAWN!!  

Old fart chiming in:  Just wait until a player hurts himself while performing one of these antics.  Coaches and owners will put a stop to it quickly. 

No Doubt.   That people's elbow had a chance to do something.   Not gonna deny that.    Usually that just happens to Kickers.   See Gramatica 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

No Doubt.   That people's elbow had a chance to do something.   Not gonna deny that.    Usually that just happens to Kickers.   See Gramatica 

Problem solved. All TD celebrations need to be a team wide Ric Flair "strut"!

7 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Love these team wide, scripted/rehearsed celebrations. Very creative and fun. 

Now (we are having)

Fun

League

If they’re going to allow celebrations, they should have to do it right or suffer consequences. I propose that the NFL have a panel composed of Billy “White Shoes” Johnson, Deion Sanders, and Icky Woods sitting in front of a bank of monitors in New York. They should review every TD celebration. If it doesn’t meet their standards, the TD gets taken away and instead, it’s treated like a touchback. Here’s the important part: you don’t have to do a celebration. If you don’t celebrate, there’s nothing for the panel to vote on. This will dramatically cut down the number of celebrations, and insure that any celebrations that are attempted will be high quality. Problem solved.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

A kid in the late 80s early 90s all did the Ickey Shuffle!!     

How bout the DIRTY BIRD?   

Great Idea Bob, I sign on for that!!!    :13_v:

"It is hard to imagine Lombardi not fuming at the sight of a mediocre defensive lineman dancing with self-celebratory delight after making a routine tackle in the second quarter with the team trailing by 14 points. One of the many sayings attributed to him (it had also been put in the mouth of fellow coaching legend Paul Brown) is something that he supposedly said to the great kick returner Travis Williams in 1967 when Williams danced after scoring a touchdown: “Travis, the next time you make it to the end zone, act like you’ve been there before.” As the story goes, that was all that needed to be said."

Act like you've been there before.

Edited by InTheTrench

Just now, Coach Nowlin said:

Love a good ole fashion potato sack race

I was JUST posting this as you did. By far my favorite from this season. (so far)

• Haha 1