• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   10/20/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier Brian Nay Hired Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Derek Thompson Hired  James Broyles Hired Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle Steven Mueller Hired  Bill Marshall Promoted  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo Joey Paridaen Hired from Eastern Greene Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May  Adam Morris Hired  Peru:  Bob Prescott Romison Saint-Louis Hired North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Trent Fine Hired Evansville Central:  Andy Owens Troy Burgess Hired River Forest: Austen Robison  Joe O'Connell Hired Shelbyville:  Pat Parks Mike Clevenger Hired from Clinton Prairie Rushville:  Scott McMurray Dan Rector Hired  Cathedral: Rick Strieff:  Bill Peebles Hired from Lawrence Central  South Spencer:  Tom Packer John Edge Hired  Bishop Dwenger:  Chris Svarczkopf  Jason Garrett Promoted  Maconaquah: Mark Hartman  Austin Colby Hired  Anderson High School:  Robert Brown Ron Quals Hired  Highland:  Trent Grinder Pete Koulianos Hired from Hanover Central  Southern Wells:  Steve Yencer Greg Mose Hired   Warsaw:  Phil Jenson  Bart Curtis Hired From Mishawaka Lawrence Central:  Bill Peebles John Rodenberg Hired  Eastern Hancock:  Jim O'hara Doug Armstrong Hired Tri-Central:  George Gilbert  Shane Arnold Promoted Franklin County:  Kirk Kennedy  Wes Gillman Hired Hobart:  Ryan Turley  Craig Osika Promoted Anderson Prep Academy Randy Albano  Michael Torgerson Hired Clarksville:  Joby Turner Justin Boser Hired  New Haven  Jim Rowland  Jimmy Linn Promoted  S.B. Clay:  Will Porter Garrett Fields Hired Mt. Vernon (Fortville) Neil Kazmierczak Mike Kirschner Hired Central Noble  Greg Moe  Trevor Tipton Promoted  Clinton Prairie:  Mike Clevenger  Raymond Jones Hired From Fountain Central Ben Davis:  Mike Kirschner Jason Simmons Hired from Noblesville  Parke Heritage :  ????    Brian Moore Hired Mishawaka Marian:  Reggie Glon  Michael Davidson Promoted Hamilton Heights:  Mitch Street  Jon Kirschner Promoted  Knightstown:  Kevin Miller Chad Montgomery Hired Richmond: Ibrahim Tawfeek Tony Lewis Hired Eastern Greene: Joey Paridaen Travis Wray Promoted  Mishawaka: Bart Curtis Keith Kinder Promoted Kokomo:  Brett Colby Richard Benberry Jr. Promoted  Hanover Central:  Pete Koulianos Brian Parker Hired  Oldenburg Academy:  Kevin Ferneding Eric Feller Hired Fountain Central: Raymond Jones  Ryan Hall Hired  Elwood:  Joe Kwisz Chuck Foga Hired Noblesville:  Jason Simmons Justin Roden Hired from East Central  Jeffersonville:  Alfonzo Browning Brian Glesing Hired from Floyd Central Wabash:  Floyd McWhirt  Adam Handley Hired Fairfield:  Bob Miller Matt Thacker Hired East Central:  Justin Roden Don Stonefield (Interim )  Munster:  Leroy Marsh  Jason Grunewald promoted Floyd Central:  Brian Glesing  James Bragg Hired Tell City:  Josh Teague Aaron Clements Hired Pike Central:  Erik Mattingly Dave Stephens Hired Crawford County:  Kevin Mills Jeremy Reynolds Hired Northwestern Steve Dibler  Patrick Rosner hired  Gary West:  Jason Johnson Collin McCullough Hired Indianapolis Washington :  ?    Steve Moorman Hired Indianapolis Attucks: ?   Ibrahim Tawfeek Hired
cowboy08

Sectional 44 Championship.

Looks to be very evenly matched but I'm going to go with Sheridan due to playoff experience and strength of schedule. Sheridan 35-30

Don't know enough about Monroe, but on the surface this looks like a great game. Monroe slightly better Sag rating, but with the home field adjustment, the Hawks are favorites. This is the best Sheridan O-line that I have seen in a long time, and that is saying something. The path to beat Sheridan this year is with the deep ball. If Monroe can't go over the top for at least two long scores, I like Sheridan's chances.

Sheridan's legendary program history is respected. Excited to have an opportunity to coach in such a game. Excited for our kids to play in such a game. 

Great match-up. Good to see Sheridan doing well this year! Monroe Central has been playing lights out as well. Should be a terrific 1A Sectional Championship battle, best of luck to the Blackhawks and the Golden Bears!

Both teams like to run the ball.  Unless turnovers or big special teams plays occur the team with the most rushing yards will win.  MC can pass, as they have an experienced qb, wrs, and tight end to lean on.  The team with the most pass attempts will most likely lose.  Sheridan has improved their pass game as the season has progressed, but they remain a run first offense for sure.  The play of the wings and receivers has improved.  Sheridan is no longer a one man show on offense.  Both teams will have size along the lines and hard hitting linebackers.

I watched Shenandoah the first week of the season and they have some good running backs, but I was surprised that they scored over 30 points on MC.  The Raider defense is very good.  They are the only ones so far that have stopped Hagerstown this year.

Sheridan's front 7 is very comparable to virtually every team in class A, but the secondary has continued to be inconsistent in terms of dealing with motion and matching up properly when faced with 4 or 5 receiver sets.

First coach I see at the game I will let you buy me hotdog and coke🤗. Ur welcome 😂🤣.

No rain in the forecast for Friday night and a high of 60 sounds like perfect football weather.