• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   11/01/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks  Cathedral: Rick Strieff
jsawright

3A Regional: #5 Lawrenceburg (11-1) @ #4 Evansville Memorial (11-1)

Memorial D managing to get stops and force 2 TO's.  If Memorial scores to start 2nd half, you can turn out the lights.

Some L'burg fans in the livestream chat are already abandoning ship...play by play guys asking folks to "keep their language clean"

stinky stinky stink 1...2...3

we thought you ,were going to be nas-ty ..

We should have given ,you a tip

splung some caves on your way to salvage your trip

cause when you got here the trauma did start

And we tore your little team apart

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

Good Lord!  LB was a great team.  #7 was a beast....LB fans were very gracious.  #respect

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Agree 100% tango!  Win or lose, respect is the name of the game,  Memorial is a classy quality football team, and so is Lawrenceburg!!  My hat is off to them for having a great football season... best to Memorial next week! 

• Upvote 3

On 11/9/2017 at 4:07 PM, Big8A said:

SEAL_63: I assume you were a player on the 2003 team?  I don't remember Lincoln having a weak O-line that year?  It was the following years that the line play fell flat, if I remember correctly.  What kind of play did you see that night?

On 11/9/2017 at 10:29 PM, Big8Football said:

That line would of been Painters senior year and was anything but weak. Lot of lineman either quit or were not as talented years following but that was a pretty decent line that year. Experience, big, tough, and strong kids. Vieck made up for the drop in line play the following years.  

But we did get smacked in the trenches that night. idk how or why but it happened. We went up against a really good team that went head to head with Ohio's best and lost in OT to Roncalli in Semi.

Defense didn't help matters, either, but that team ran it down our throats.

I still think we were capable of beating them, just wasn't our night. 

We're infamous for blowing Saturday games after all. Happens almost every darn time.

I gave the wrong impression in my previous post. No doubt that 2003 team had an excellent bunch of linemen. I mean we’re talking about one of the best football senior classes to ever wear the green and white. And I believe all starting O-line/D-linemen were seniors except for maybe one. 

The point I was trying to make is that we hadn’t come across a group quite the caliber of East Central and it was a struggle for Lincoln that night. Does that mean we couldn’t have won on a different night? Absolutely not. And keep in mind...this is the same East Central team that lost the following week in OT to eventual 4A champ Roncalli. 

In contrast, this year’s Memorial squad had already faced a big, physical GS line and had success..not to mention the size and speed of SIAC competition they faced all year.  I just felt they were more battle tested. 

Edited by SEAL_63

Hopefully we can put to rest the whole "SIAC teams cant be physical"... I believe Memorial proved last night that we can!

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

Late response I know

but I was recovering!

It was a good time down in the Ville, & STC will be the first to admit, those blue & white Tigers are for real! STC would love to go to Danville this week...but the crew and I are not allowed back there after last year when we destroyed their Tepee!

Stink will go on the record and say, the crew and I will take the Memorial Tigers all the way! If you all should make it to the Oil Can, know this....we will hook up and party hand in hand!

For this weeks game:

Blue Tigers Forever - Warriors & Tepees NEVER!!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

You better not be foolin'.....