• Announcements

    • Coach Nowlin

      HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   11/01/2017

      CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks  Cathedral: Rick Strieff

Recommended Posts

Did a local Angola Judge issue a Gag Order for comment by Angola Fans?  2-pages and I have yet to see a peep from anyone associated w/Angola Football!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to quote the 1 Angola fan that snuck into the NLC thread a while back......."Nothing to see here"

Didn't even come in to gloat after winning, far cry from some of the teams fanbases I see on here! 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NRRaider2001 said:

If I'm not mistaken, the pig has been pretty accurate recently....edit...thought so, he went 5-1 last week.  Also interesting he picks Carmel over Snider by 2 as well this week.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/hometownmedia1/videos/?ref=page_internal

Hometown Media on facebook has videos of the Angola games/highlights and broadcasts the games live

Thanks

1 hour ago, Dabears said:

Did a local Angola Judge issue a Gag Order for comment by Angola Fans?  2-pages and I have yet to see a peep from anyone associated w/Angola Football!

My guess they are line Concordia last year. No need to talk, actions speak louder. I have to admit getting nerves. Wish the game was moved to Trine. By time i get there the stands will be packed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mebuck said:

Thanks

My guess they are line Concordia last year. No need to talk, actions speak louder. I have to admit getting nerves. Wish the game was moved to Trine. By time i get there the stands will be packed. 

I don't think Dwenger will have a problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mebuck said:

My guess they are line Concordia last year. No need to talk, actions speak louder. I have to admit getting nerves. Wish the game was moved to Trine. By time i get there the stands will be packed. 

Maybe this will get something started?

Aug-25th @ Leo.  Leo scores 35-pts and leads the entire game until 1:16 remaining.  This game would have been over in the start of the third Qtr.  Leo gets the ball to open the 2nd half and they quickly throw a Pick-6 that gets Angola back in the game and they gain the momentum.  For some unknown reason, Leo #2, who ends up setting a couple of school records (One being receiving yds in a game) is forgot about except for a early game TD reception.  Leo marches down the field in the last 50+ sec but needs the TD not a FG.  They fail on 4th down.

  1.  No other team has scored 35-pts on Angola this year.
  2.  New Haven beats Leo twice, 20-7 to start Sectional play.
  3.  Dwenger beats N. Haven in Sectionals.

As panamabob says "I don't think Dwenger will have a problem.".  I agree.

Edited by Dabears
memory

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dabears said:

 

  1.  New Haven beats Leo twice, 20-7 to start Sectional play.
  2.  Dwenger beats N. Haven in Sectionals.
  3.  Dwenger beats N. Haven in Sectionals.

 

 

Seems like we are already giving Dwenger the trophy...here is why you can't do the who beat who right....

2016 Keep in mind

Ohio State lost to Penn State who lost to Michigan who lost to Iowa who lost to Northwestern who lost to Western Michigan

Lousiville lost to Clemson who lost to Pitt who lost to OK State who lose to Central Michigan who lost to Western Michigan

Washington lost to USC who lost to Stanford who lost to Wash State who lost to Boise State who lost to Wyoming who lost to Eastern Michigan who lost to Western Michigan

 

Western Michigan should've played Bama! 

 

How about we wait until Friday...I do think that Dwenger will win but every chance we are discrediting Angola. Dress Warm! Safe travels to all! 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dabears said:

 

Aug-25th @ Leo.  Leo scores 35-pts and leads the entire game until 1:16 remaining.

Yeah...Angola has gotten a lot better since August 25th.

1 hour ago, Dabears said:

 This game would have been over in the start of the third Qtr.  Leo gets the ball to open the 2nd half and they quickly throw a Pick-6 that gets Angola back in the game and they gain the momentum.  For some unknown reason, Leo #2, who ends up setting a couple of school records (One being receiving yds in a game) is forgot about except for a early game TD reception.

Sounds like you haven't quite gotten over this one.

Edited by Fairfield02

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Fairfield02 said:

Sounds like you haven't quite gotten over this one.

Not sure that I'd say that.  The OT loss to N. Haven was probably harder to get over.  I suspect that if I was rootin for Fairfield I would be more accustomed to my team loosing.  If you look at my comments in other threads I've given Angola props on numerous occasions and they very well could and may win this game.  I was merely trying to get some Angola followers talking.  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dabears said:

 I suspect that if I was rootin for Fairfield I would be more accustomed to my team loosing.  

First of all...I don't know what loosing is...but losing is not fun.  Second of all...thanks for the low blow, but I choose to stay loyal and professional.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Fairfield02 said:

Yeah...Angola has gotten a lot better since August 25th.

Not sure how this relates?  Are you saying that all other post season teams have remained the same since Aug 25th?

3 minutes ago, Fairfield02 said:

First of all...I don't know what loosing is...but losing is not fun.  Second of all...thanks for the low blow, but I choose to stay loyal and professional.

Just responding to your comment, is that right or is it coment?  I choose to drink Dos Equis, stay thirsty Mis Amigos!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dabears said:

Did a local Angola Judge issue a Gag Order for comment by Angola Fans?  2-pages and I have yet to see a peep from anyone associated w/Angola Football!

The internet service in Angola is very "iffy"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched the Culver game. Not that impressed. Culver seemed to have run all over that angola defense. I see Clark having a big night. 

Offensive side i was impressed with highlights. But to watch an entire game. Was not impressed at all. Culver took away the run game the second half. Forced them to pass. Culvers DB not so good. This is my opinion. Dwenger wins this game. Good luck to the Hornets.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Turnovers! Turnovers!  If Angola turns over the ball as did Luers and New Haven (late in the game) BD wins.  If they don't turnover the ball Angola wins.  Are the visitor stands really as small as they appear on Google Earth?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, DwengerLifer said:

Turnovers! Turnovers!  If Angola turns over the ball as did Luers and New Haven (late in the game) BD wins.  If they don't turnover the ball Angola wins.  Are the visitor stands really as small as they appear on Google Earth?

Zollner paid for golf course at Trine, not the field at Angola HS.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DwengerLifer said:

Turnovers! Turnovers!  If Angola turns over the ball as did Luers and New Haven (late in the game) BD wins.  If they don't turnover the ball Angola wins.  Are the visitor stands really as small as they appear on Google Earth?

NECC isn't known for its LARGE crowds so who knows what will happen with the seating arrangement. You would imagine the entire city of Angola will be there. Dwenger travels well also so great atmosphere tonight for these boys. Hope all stay healthy! Stay Warm also!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DwengerLifer said:

 Are the visitor stands really as small as they appear on Google Earth?

You should Google Earth Fairfield's visiting bleachers.  Angola has a ton of room compared to us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fairfield02 said:

You should Google Earth Fairfield's visiting bleachers.  Angola has a ton of room compared to us.

We do. The visitors side is small. I walk past it every month. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2017 at 1:31 PM, panamabob said:

I don't think Dwenger will have a problem. 

27-0 Dwenger to start 4th Qtr.  Hmmm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, mebuck said:

Saimts win 34 zip

new money: "Dwenger has a long history of ending many teams banner seasons".  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.