• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   11/01/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks  Cathedral: Rick Strieff
Sign in to follow this  
panamabob

Marian vs. Luers

I don't see how either team gets past the next week.  Who prevails this week?

It will be interesting what Reggie has in his bag of tricks this week.  Starting a whole new backfield against Jimtown proved to be the difference.  Luers better be ready for everything.  

This is not a typical Luers powerhouse team. Having said that, I believe they get the win this week.

It's just a normal Luers team.  Now they'll get lambasted for not winning 3A.  WL looks like God's gift to football.  Marian is a formidable foe.  

58 minutes ago, panamabob said:

It's just a normal Luers team.  Now they'll get lambasted for not winning 3A.  WL looks like God's gift to football.  Marian is a formidable foe.  

I never discount Luers come playoff time. If they beat Mishawaka Marian I am sure they will show up for West Lafayette 

Too many athletes on the FW Knights side for Mishawaka Knights to match. I expect a big game from one of the Luers RB or maybe even both as long as Coach Lindsay stays committed to the run. 

Last week Luers contained Anderson-Drew  and Morrow. Tonight they’ll have to keep Hemmingway in check. If Marian is forced to throw, this game might not be close. 

Luers by 14. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Killer51 said:

Marian Knights up 30-7 early in the 4th quarter.

That is awesome! What has Marian figured out the last two weeks? They have really turned it on in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Hog5761 said:

That is awesome! What has Marian figured out the last two weeks? They have really turned it on in the playoffs.

Got some of their injured players back 

Seems like every time Luers gets "Team of the Week" accolades, they fall apart the very next game. 

On 11/10/2017 at 2:50 PM, FW HS Football said:

Too many athletes on the FW Knights side for Mishawaka Knights to match. I expect a big game from one of the Luers RB or maybe even both as long as Coach Lindsay stays committed to the run. 

Last week Luers contained Anderson-Drew  and Morrow. Tonight they’ll have to keep Hemmingway in check. If Marian is forced to throw, this game might not be close. 

Luers by 14. 

I guess Luers didn't have enough athletes