• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   11/01/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks  Cathedral: Rick Strieff
Sign in to follow this  
Staxawax

Ben Davis vs Avon

Ben Davis was just unbelievable in the semifinals. I tip my hat to them. They’ll probably beat Penn by a long way. BD’s talent is off the charts. 6A finals might be the least competitive. Reese is crazy good and I respect the heck out of him.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BDAlum04 said:

I down-voted your post, because you kept nagging BDGiant93 after he clearly answered your question. That's annoying... 

Ok,  But I wasn't talking to or Gonzoron. And also I wanted BDGiant to give me the reason I was down tic'ed, which he still has not. He just gave me a bunch of malarkey about how its just par for the course.

17 hours ago, southend said:

Ok,  But I wasn't talking to or Gonzoron. And also I wanted BDGiant to give me the reason I was down tic'ed, which he still has not. He just gave me a bunch of malarkey about how its just par for the course.

Why would I give you a reason if I didn't vote it down? Go ask someone who did.

Edited by BDGiant93

17 hours ago, southend said:

I went in and upvoted all the posts in question. Hope you feel better now.

• Haha 1

On 11/17/2017 at 3:57 PM, BDGiant93 said:

Nope. I'm just asking a question. I haven't seen anyone claiming Ben Davis as their rooting interest here being anything but respectful. I'm just wondering who he's talking about. Believe you me, if you think I'm starting drama, you don't know me. I have nothing but respect for Avon. My family history is tied up in that program.

Sorry I should  have clarified I wasn't talking about you at all just more of a general comment I agree 100% and if any fan of any team on here has the right to be arrogant it is you with how BD has played all season! Still you have been respectful of every opponent the Giants have faced ..... looking forward to watching them take on the kingsmen Saturday night best of luck!!!

• Upvote 1