• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   11/01/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks 
RDP fan

Another Lowell Bishop Dwenger Semi State

We just have to wait and see what happens here. If anything changes, you'll know by the end of the day.

Edited by rdpfootball

Last time we were at Dwenger the two sets of bleachers looked about identical on each side.

1 hour ago, RDP fan said:

Last time we were at Dwenger the two sets of bleachers looked about identical on each side.

They still are. My post was talking about the Saint Francis stadium just to clear up the confusion. Zollner is the must better choice for how many fans will travel to the game.

2 hours ago, NRRaider2001 said:

28-14 Lowell

C’Mon dude. Dwenger just crushed the winner of what you called on several occasions the toughest sectional in the state. LOL. 

8 minutes ago, new money said:

C’Mon dude. Dwenger just crushed the winner of what you called on several occasions the toughest sectional in the state. LOL. 

Your biased. Back up your statements! 

2 minutes ago, new money said:

Not sure why you're so butthurt about me calling Sectional 19 strong from top to bottom. 

I was wrong in my predicted winner, I picked Angola by 1 score (as did the Ft. Wayne Newspaper guys), but I still stand with the fact that Sectional 19 was stronger top to bottom than Sectional 20....Dwenger is a good team no doubt, I just feel that Lowell is the better of the two teams this week. 

On 11/6/2017 at 12:24 PM, NRRaider2001 said:

Cliff notes version to help you follow along with me....

Yes, Dwenger was tested in the regular season

Angola was tested in Sectional 19

I'm picking Angola to win by 2-8 points

24 minutes ago, rdpfootball said:

Your biased. Back up your statements! 

I already did earlier in the thread. This was a direct call out to NR. Nothing else. 

22 minutes ago, NRRaider2001 said:

Not sure why you're so butthurt about me calling Sectional 19 strong from top to bottom. 

I was wrong in my predicted winner, I picked Angola by 1 score (as did the Ft. Wayne Newspaper guys), but I still stand with the fact that Sectional 19 was stronger top to bottom than Sectional 20....Dwenger is a good team no doubt, I just feel that Lowell is the better of the two teams this week. 

LOL. Butthurt, cool word. Just having a little fun with you pal. If anyone is “butthurt” it’s you. Ever since your Raider team stuck it to the Saints a few years back, you have been trying to smack them around any chance you get. It’s time you move on the basketball and let the big dogs have their day. 

10 minutes ago, new money said:

I already did earlier in the thread. This was a direct call out to NR. Nothing else. 

LOL. Butthurt, cool word. Just having a little fun with you pal. If anyone is “butthurt” it’s you. Ever since your Raider team stuck it to the Saints a few years back, you have been trying to smack them around any chance you get. It’s time you move on the basketball and let the big dogs have their day. 

Nah. It seems that your the one that is butthurt. I'm going to leave you alone, because all your doing is giving your school a bad reputation. I don't want our school to be known as disrespecting an opponent. I understand you think Dwenger will win but you got butthurt over an incorrect assumption even though a Ft.Wayne Newspaper said the same. 

3 minutes ago, new money said:

I have no beef with Bishop Dwenger, hell yes it felt good to shut them out in sectionals a few years back (look at our history, we've *%#!?*ed at football for eternity until 5 years or so ago), but to say I've been trying to smack them around just isn't true.  If you can provide evidence otherwise I'll happily eat crow and admit I am wrong yet again (I'm wrong daily, just ask my wife).

The kids wearing the BD letter jackets that sat on our bleachers for Sectional and Regional Championship that year made me like the Saints that much more.

As for basketball, I have been posting on that side of things for a while, unfortunately we don't play each other this year, or I'd be happy to discuss that with you.

11 minutes ago, rdpfootball said:

Nah. It seems that your the one that is butthurt. I'm going to leave you alone, because all your doing is giving your school a bad reputation. I don't want our school to be known as disrespecting an opponent. I understand you think Dwenger will win but you got butthurt over an incorrect assumption even though a Ft.Wayne Newspaper said the same. 

What are you even talking about? Go back and re-read my posts. You couldn’t be more wrong. 

Edited by new money

Just now, new money said:

What are you even talking about?

Your getting super defensive over what someone said on a forum site.

10 minutes ago, NRRaider2001 said:

I have no beef with Bishop Dwenger, hell yes it felt good to shut them out in sectionals a few years back (look at our history, we've *%#!?*ed at football for eternity until 5 years or so ago), but to say I've been trying to smack them around just isn't true.  If you can provide evidence otherwise I'll happily eat crow and admit I am wrong yet again (I'm wrong daily, just ask my wife).

The kids wearing the BD letter jackets that sat on our bleachers for Sectional and Regional Championship that year made me like the Saints that much more.

As for basketball, I have been posting on that side of things for a while, unfortunately we don't play each other this year, or I'd be happy to discuss that with you.

👌

Just now, rdpfootball said:

Your getting super defensive over what someone said on a forum site.

I’m not. I’m having fun with something that doesn’t even have anything to do with you or your school. Seems to me that you might be the one slightly defensive because you chose to jump in and start commenting on something you have no idea about. But, hey, that’s what this is for right?

2 minutes ago, new money said:

👌

I’m not. I’m having fun with something that doesn’t even have anything to do with you or your school. Seems to me that you might be the one slightly defensive because you chose to jump in and start commenting on something you have no idea about. But, hey, that’s what this is for right?

"LOL. Butthurt, cool word. Just having a little fun with you pal. If anyone is “butthurt” it’s you. Ever since your Raider team stuck it to the Saints a few years back, you have been trying to smack them around any chance you get. It’s time you move on the basketball and let the big dogs have their day."

I'll leave you be.

I merged 2 threads:  Do not need a "score prediction thread" and another thread as well.  Merged them both 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, rdpfootball said:

"LOL. Butthurt, cool word. Just having a little fun with you pal. If anyone is “butthurt” it’s you. Ever since your Raider team stuck it to the Saints a few years back, you have been trying to smack them around any chance you get. It’s time you move on the basketball and let the big dogs have their day."

I'll leave you be.

I think maybe you should. After proving my point for me and all. 

• Downvote 3

Just now, new money said:

I think maybe you should. After proving my point for me and all. 

Have you not seen Dwenger play? 

3 hours ago, rdpfootball said:

I agree with the winner, but not the score!

will we score more?  They less?   Indulge me.

Actually, if weather is a factor, Lowell could score less while blanking FWBD.

• Upvote 1

The Lowell defense flys around and is hard to run the ball on. Can catch them sleeping in the passing game though. I still think Lowell has the edge just because they are a tough team mentally and physically. I know because I played them a couple days ago lol.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rdpfootball said:

Have you not seen Dwenger play? 

Yes. Why?

• Haha 1

Good evening Tri-Creek community. As you know the Lowell Red Devil Football team has advanced to the Semi State round of the IHSAA playoffs, scheduled to be played in Fort Wayne this Friday night. Due to poor field conditions, the IHSAA has moved the game site from Zollman Stadium to Homestead High School. Game time will be 8 p.m. EST7:00 p.m. CST. Homestead is located at 4310 Homestead Rd in Ft. Wayne. It is approximately a 2:40 minute drive from Lowell.

• Thanks 1

Dwenger 24 - Lowell 14 - Dwenger’s strength of schedule will do them well in this game. This will be the best defense Lowell has played this year and I think they will struggle to move the ball. 

• Downvote 1