• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   11/01/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks 
RDP fan

Another Lowell Bishop Dwenger Semi State

27 minutes ago, mebuck said:

And one last thing who was playing quarterback in those films? Number 12? Or number 10?

Same thing I said. O’Keefe far better. Clips against what teams? As I said earlier, only games where teams really moved the ball on Dwenger we’re Snider and Homestead and anyone who watches football knows both those teams have speed, athletes and QB’s far superior to Lowell.

42 minutes ago, rdpfootball said:

I understand and agree with what you say. I did say they have a chance to shut them out but not definite. Like I said it's my thoughts, on WHAT I have seen. All of this will be solved on a cold rainy night, so what me and you both said can change. I respect you and Dwenger and hold nothing against you. Obviously are thoughts will be different as we are from opposing sides.

That game was a heartbreak. We're a totally different team as a whole this year. I do remember the Northwood fans last year! They barely got by! Was kinda hoping for a rematch this year!

You are watching film with your heart when you say Lowell is better then Dwenger, I am watching as an objective observer who has no dog in the fight. 

Truth be told, it actually pains me to say good things about Dwenger...Lol

Edited by komets3001
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, mebuck said:

And one last thing who was playing quarterback in those films? Number 12? Or number 10?

I wasn't paying attention to numbers. It was clips from various games in a random order. So I would assume both were featured. Some clips of the QB looked better than others. Who's the better one?

21 minutes ago, komets3001 said:

Same thing I said. O’Keefe far better. Clips against what teams? As I said earlier, only games where teams really moved the ball on Dwenger we’re Snider and Homestead and anyone who watches football knows both those teams have speed, athletes and QB’s far superior to Lowell.

You are watching film with your heart when you say Lowell is better then Dwenger, I am watching as an objective observer who has no dog in the fight. 

Truth be told, it actually pains me to say good things about Dwenger...Lol

I never said Lowell was better than Dwenger. But, Lowell will have the better game.

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

I will remind everyone that I have predicted a defensive battle. Anyone saying that Dwenger has trouble stopping the run can review the Angola box score. They came in averaging 40+ points per game with a 1000+ yard and an 800+ yard rusher. Angola ended the game with negative yards on the ground and zero points on the scoreboard. 

• Upvote 3

Seems like a lot of the same hyperbole from the previous 3 meetings, which Lowell won twice. Dwenger likely had the better schedule and overall talent back then as well. Lowell still runs the same clocking killing ball control offense. The move to Homestead may benefit Dwenger as Lowell is built to play in the mud. Overall, Homestead and Snider definately have better athlets than Lowell; however, Lowell does have a D1 (Indiana) recruit at Safety (Jordan Jusevitch) who also gets some carries on offense. He's a game changer on defense, offense, and special teams. He just might be better than Hoover and better than any skill player on Snider or Homestead. At the end of hte day it's still Lowell and Dwenger. The line should be -3 unless Tyler Eifert has some eligibility remaining. I have no opinion on who will win, but I would be surprised if the margin of victory was higher than 3.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Boilernation said:

Seems like a lot of the same hyperbole from the previous 3 meetings, which Lowell won twice. Dwenger likely had the better schedule and overall talent back then as well. Lowell still runs the same clocking killing ball control offense. The move to Homestead may benefit Dwenger as Lowell is built to play in the mud. Overall, Homestead and Snider definately have better athlets than Lowell; however, Lowell does have a D1 (Indiana) recruit at Safety (Jordan Jusevitch) who also gets some carries on offense. He's a game changer on defense, offense, and special teams. He just might be better than Hoover and better than any skill player on Snider or Homestead. At the end of hte day it's still Lowell and Dwenger. The line should be -3 unless Tyler Eifert has some eligibility remaining. I have no opinion on who will win, but I would be surprised if the margin of victory was higher than 3.

Someone else that no one considers is Jaeger Gill. He can flat out fly. Plays a big role on offense that most people don't appreciate.  It's not just double J that there going to need to cover and worry about! 

https://www.hudl.com/profile/4097702/jaeger-gill

22 minutes ago, rdpfootball said:

Someone else that no one considers is Jaeger Gill. He can flat out fly. Plays a big role on offense that most people don't appreciate.  It's not just double J that there going to need to cover and worry about! 

https://www.hudl.com/profile/4097702/jaeger-gill

Lowell has many other weapons: the brothers Wildman and Cedric Cascehtta also are gamers.

11 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Lowell has many other weapons: the brothers Wildman and Cedric Cascehtta also are gamers.

Oh, trust me I know. I go to Lowell. They're are secret weapons.

43 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Lol Wildman, Im a Lowell fan, but He might be the worst running back in the last 20 years at Lowell.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, NRRaider2001 said:

For all you Regionites coming to the Summit City this Friday - Also my recommendation if you have enough time to eat before the game and you like BBQ, check out Shigs in Pit on Fairfield Ave close to downtown, my favorite there is the Jalapeno Poppers and Burnt Ends.

From the Northeast Indiana Football Skills Camp website:  I also included the directions from the North as I'm assuming Lowell fans will be coming in off of US30.

Homestead High School is arguably the nicest football facility in Northeast Indiana. Dave S. Walters Memorial Stadium is equipped with Pro Green Turf.

Stadium_Picture_2.jpgStadium_Picture_1.jpg

“Pro Green Turf is like no other artificial turf or synthetic in-filled grass product you’ve seen! The people at Synthetic Surfaces Direct are pioneers in the synthetic turf design that is the basis for a majority of the in-filled artificial turf currently being installed on today's multipurpose athletic fields. Pro Green Turf has a more natural foot-feel and ball action than any other synthetic turf on the market.”

The Pro-Green Turf at Walters Stadium gives attendees the ability to be outside on the football field, no matter what the spring weather has given us. Walters Stadium is also surrounded by several outstanding practice fields. Traditional football cleats can be worn on both surfaces. Homestead High School is also home to two large gymnasiums that can used in case of severe weather. Please bring tennis shoes every day, in case we are inside.

Stadium_Picture_3.jpgStadium_Picture_4.jpg

Stadium_Picture_5.jpgStadium_Picture_6.jpg

Directions from the north:
I-69 S
Take the US-24 W exit- EXIT 102- toward HUNTINGTON for 0.2 miles.
Merge onto US-24 W toward HUNTINGTON for 0.3 miles.
Turn RIGHT onto LIBERTY MILLS RD. for 1.2 miles
Turn RIGHT onto HOMESTEAD RD. for 0.9 miles
End at Homestead High School: 4310 Homestead Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46814, US

Map_1.jpg

Map_2.jpg

How much can the visitor side hold?

9 minutes ago, rdpfootball said:

How much can the visitor side hold?

Around 2,000

Edited by jakone

Should be a great game between two great programs. They will be hard-pressed, however, to try and match the excitement and intensity of the 2007 semistate at The Inferno.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RDP fan said:

That was one heck of a game

One of my all time favorites.

I think mine is that playoff game at Plymouth, 07? Power smash mouth football at its finest. Two tough teams slugging it out at mid-field most of the night.

3 hours ago, futbolfan said:

Lol Wildman, Im a Lowell fan, but He might be the worst running back in the last 20 years at Lowell.

Any reason to trash a kid?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, RDP fan said:

I think mine is that playoff game at Plymouth, 07? Power smash mouth football at its finest. Two tough teams slugging it out at mid-field most of the night.

You mean the 2007 sectional game at the Rockpile. I was also there for that classic.

What a great game. Enjoyed it from start to finish. That was a very good Plymouth football team.

This is not a typical Lowell power football team. If it was, with their defense, I think they would be winning another title. As it is, this team seems to rise to a challenge. Punch them in the mouth, they just get more determined. It is what makes high school football so special, great teams and communities coming together in common cause. Hope weather isn’t too large a factor.

Edited by RDP fan

4 hours ago, futbolfan said:

I don't think your a Lowell fan if you disrespect a teammate. As a junior he is phenomenal with just under 1,000 yards. 

6 hours ago, futbolfan said:

wow..I dont agree....He's not big but he runs very hard. They throw the ball more than they did

Tyler will make you eat those words next season

7 hours ago, new money said:

I will remind everyone that I have predicted a defensive battle. Anyone saying that Dwenger has trouble stopping the run can review the Angola box score. They came in averaging 40+ points per game with a 1000+ yard and an 800+ yard rusher. Angola ended the game with negative yards on the ground and zero points on the scoreboard. 

Dwenger has 42 QB sacks and 21 interceptions........The 'D' seems real

2 hours ago, RDP fan said:

What a great game. Enjoyed it from start to finish. That was a very good Plymouth football team.

This is not a typical Lowell power football team. If it was, with their defense, I think they would be winning another title. As it is, this team seems to rise to a challenge. Punch them in the mouth, they just get more determined. It is what makes high school football so special, great teams and communities coming together in common cause. Hope weather isn’t too large a factor.

I have always thought that Lowell should play Plymouth every year because the schools and communities seem so similar.

• Thanks 1

That sounds like a great idea! We played Hammond Clark this year. They should probably not be on the schedule. I like a new tradition with Plymouth. My first choice would be Griffith, but they seem uninterested. I would also like to see New Prairie on the schedule.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Redzone10 said:

Dwenger big in this one.

What do you base this on?  Do you have some kind of insider information that we are not privy to?  Clairvoyant perhaps? 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Gipper said:

What do you base this on?  Do you have some kind of insider information that we are not privy to?  Clairvoyant perhaps? 

Sauce

• Confused 1