• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   11/01/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks  Cathedral: Rick Strieff
Sign in to follow this  
Paladin

Blue and White Tigers

Congratulations to Memorial on a nice Regional Win.  Should be a great game next week with Danville, isn't Danville an old Mater Dei Nemesis?? Who wins this game AND why?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Memorial played a great game tonight. A couple big plays by Lawrenceburg made the score look closer than it really was. Don't know much about Danville, but they must  be solid to beat Chatard by 31 points.

Edited by GR616

I know that Danville is undefeated at this juncture 11-0 I believe, and as you say they gave Chatard a good spanking, should be a good one! Wishing the Blue and White Tigers the best (hopefully) the next two weeks. Just wondering who everyone on this board that cares about this game thinks will probably win it? I won't pick a winner, but I'll predict a final spread of less than 10 points! JMO.

• Upvote 1

Having watched Danville play TW twice this year and watching the Chatard game, they are clicking on all cylinders and completely dominated Chatard. I’ve only seen Memorials game today against Lawrenceburg. Danville’s defense is stout and the offense has tons of playmakers. This should be a fantastic game, Memorials passing attack may give Danville fits because of so many options, but Danville’s secondary is very opportunistic and Stevens is a ballhawk. I’m not sure if Danville will have seen a receiving core like Memorials but they are opportunistic, they may bend but never break. Danville’s front line is very good with great technique and may be able to tee off on Lindauer. I’m going to go with Danville because they are so balanced on both sides of the ball. After watching them smash Chatard I think they could win next week anywhere from 10-17 points.

• Upvote 1

Nobody tees off on Lindauer.  He is the best athlete Danville will have faced.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tango said:

Maybe so, but Danville’s D could be best he’s seen. After limiting Chatard to just 7 points and little over 200 yards of total offense, pretty sure they’ll adjust to whatever Memorial throws at them.

• Upvote 1

I'm going with the Indy metro area team, Danville. Having not seen either team play this year. 

22 hours ago, tango said:

Is he got any offers for the next level?

21 hours ago, southend said:

Is he got any offers for the next level?

Only a junior... getting attention in baseball too.