• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   11/01/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks  Cathedral: Rick Strieff
jsawright

3A Semi-State #4 Evansville Memorial (12-1) @ #3 Danville (13-0)

(Sound of swallowing gulp)Congrats Memorial! Do it again next week!

26 minutes ago, MDAlum82 said:

Combs with a pick 6...LOS here comes the Tigers!

Congrats Tigers for a tremendous effort in just about the worst playing conditions you can have in a football game.

I had worse Last night....  Grass/Mud  (no turf)  

Wishing the Tigers and the Raiders the best games yet to come next week. Good luck to East and Eastern Greene as well. I think we are in for some fantastic games, can't wait.

How was Memorial's 3rd td scored?  The last I saw was a 3 and 7 around their own 30 yard line.

Absolutely miserable weather conditions in this game.  Congrats to Danville on a great season.  Proud of my Tigers for gutting out a very tough win!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alduflux said:

How was Memorial's 3rd td scored?  The last I saw was a 3 and 7 around their own 30 yard line.

58 yard run by Lindauer.  Had 2 long TD runs then the D had a fumble return and pick 6

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Panther86 said:

58 yard run by Lindauer.  Had 2 long TD runs then the D had a fumble return and pick 6

I've been hearing all year how Lindauer was the fastest kid on team and a great runner and tonight he showed it.   Didn't get to see either one due to really bad streaming but Dan Agurski from 97.7 had a great call on each run.

Congrats Tigers !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, MDAlum82 said:

I've been hearing all year how Lindauer was the fastest kid on team and a great runner and tonight he showed it.   Didn't get to see either one due to really bad streaming but Dan Agurski from 97.7 had a great call on each run.

Congrats Tigers !!

They said he only had 60 yards all year until tonight which I found odd as much as he scrambles.  Seen him against us and 3 other times and he can move.  I think he has the best field vision Ive seen in high school in years.  Maybe better than our McIntosh's.  Never seen Schiff and those guys other than against us.  But as great as the MD QBs have been some years their receivers even made them better.

Edited by Panther86
  • Like 1

Memorial coaches, make sure you leave your headsets in Evansville for Lucas Oil.  Gotta use theirs!:02_v::17_v:

Congrats Guys!!! 

2 hours ago, Von2Rov said:

Memorial coaches, make sure you leave your headsets in Evansville for Lucas Oil.  Gotta use theirs!:02_v::17_v:

Congrats Guys!!! 

LOL.  Nobody was more happy we won than the equipment guys.  We had a lot of fun with that on Saturday night!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, tango said:

LOL.  Nobody was more happy we won than the equipment guys.  We had a lot of fun with that on Saturday night!!

Had to get one in there!  Was happy to back you guys up though if needed.  Was ready to drive my 3 month old 20 minutes to our school and another 30 to Danville!  Got a good friend on the staff at Memorial.  Am very happy to see him get a shot to stand on the turf at LOS!

Congrats again!