• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   11/01/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks  Cathedral: Rick Strieff

On 11/16/2017 at 10:26 AM, NLCTigerFan07 said:

Michigan City has a zoo?????????

Looks like those Wolves were "eyeing" the Beef on the other side of the fence!

2 hours ago, dazed and confused said:

I read where John Dillinger spent a little time in MC...

Wasn't he the mayor up there for a few years?

Congratulations Kokomo.  Enjoy your day at the state finals. Game went as I expected.  Wildcats obviously  practiced the tight end release all week.  That was the only thing that worked for La Porte a couple weeks ago and the Kokomo staff exploited it.

If Michigan City and Kokomo ever both have an open date in week 1 or week 2 lets schedule each other in non-conference action.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, tommy said:

Congratulations Kokomo.  Enjoy your day at the state finals. Game went as I expected.  Wildcats obviously  practiced the tight end release all week.  That was the only thing that worked for La Porte a couple weeks ago and the Kokomo staff exploited it.

If Michigan City and Kokomo ever both have an open date in week 1 or week 2 lets schedule each other in non-conference action.

4 turnovers didn't help. 

1 hour ago, Focus on the Task said:

4 turnovers didn't help. 

I said the game was going to come down to penalties, turnovers and special teams.  Hope the Wolves and the Wildcats get to play each other again sometime in the future.

5 minutes ago, tommy said:

I said the game was going to come down to penalties, turnovers and special teams.  Hope the Wolves and the Wildcats get to play each other again sometime in the future.

WildKats  not Wildcats

3 minutes ago, McFly said:

WildKats  not Wildcats

I stand corrected. Mr. McFly.