• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   10/23/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier Brian Nay Hired Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Derek Thompson Hired Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle Steven Mueller Hired Evansville North:  Brett Szabo Joey Paridaen Hired from Eastern Greene Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May  Adam Morris Hired  Peru:  Bob Prescott Romaine Saint-Louis Hired North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Trent Fine Hired Evansville Central:  Andy Owens Troy Burgess Hired River Forest: Austen Robison  Joe O'Connell Hired Shelbyville:  Pat Parks Mike Clevenger Hired from Clinton Prairie Rushville:  Scott McMurray  Cathedral: Rick Strieff:  Bill Peebles Hired from Lawrence Central  South Spencer:  Tom Packer John Edge Hired  Bishop Dwenger:  Chris Svarczkopf  Jason Garrett Promoted  Maconaquah: Mark Hartman  Austin Colby Hired  Anderson High School:  Robert Brown  Highland:  Trent Grinder Pete Koulianos Hired from Hanover Central  Southern Wells:  Steve Yencer  Warsaw:  Phil Jenson  Bart Curtis Hired From Mishawaka Lawrence Central:  Bill Peebles John Rodenberg Hired  Eastern Hancock:  Jim O'hara  Tri-Central:  George Gilbert  Shane Arnold Promoted Franklin County:  Kirk Kennedy  Wes Gillman Hired Hobart:  Ryan Turley  Craig Osika Promoted Anderson Prep Academy Randy Albano  Clarksville:  Joby Turner New Haven  Jim Rowland  Jimmy Linn Promoted  S.B. Clay:  Will Porter Garrett Fields Hired Mt. Vernon (Fortville) Neil Kazmierczak Mike Kirschner Hired Central Noble  Greg Moe  Trevor Tipton Promoted  Clinton Prairie:  Mike Clevenger  Raymond Jones Hired From Fountain Central Ben Davis:  Mike Kirschner  Parke Heritage :  ????    Brian Moore Hired Mishawaka Marian:  Reggie Glon  Michael Davidson Promoted Hamilton Heights:  Mitch Street Knightstown:  Kevin Miller  Richmond: Ibrahim Tawfeek Eastern Greene: Joey Paridaen Mishawaka: Bart Curtis Kokomo:  Brett Colby  Hanover Central:  Pete Koulianos  Oldenburg Academy:  Kevin Ferneding Eric Feller Hired Fountain Central: Raymond Jones Elwood:  Joe Kwisz

6 minutes ago, NRRaider2001 said:

Lowell/East Central for 4A Title at Lucas Oil, only 215+ miles separate the schools

Initial of the cuff prognostication: RDP, 41-6.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Ben Davis would roll Lowell by 4 touchdowns +  so you can calm down my friend.   Be very happy reprenting 4a North.  

4A should be happy playing 4A - not 5A or 6A. For the record, not 3A either.  One of the 4A State finalists (who I am TOTALLY in the bag for) got rolled in the last game of the season by a certain 3A team that I love......who, in turn, got ROLLED in the 3A Regional.

Don't "get above your raisings" folks to quote my ol' grandma.  Respect your place and those of others.

Edited by Lysander
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Andy G said:

Everyone laughed when I made a post claiming that Eastern Greene was the new contender in 1A!

So you knew Lutheran was going to lose their qb in the first quarter? 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Didn’t do my due diligence: 41-13.  I guess EC has a pretty good offense.  Then again, Griffith did and supposedly New Prairie did as well.  I was as impressed as anyone with their garbage time touchdown.

Edited by Gipper

6 minutes ago, Gipper said:

RDP?  Missing the acronym.

6 minutes ago, Lysander said:

4A should be happy playing 4A - not 5A or 6A. For the record, not 3A either.  One of the 4A State finalists (who I am TOTALLY in the bag for got rolled in the last game of the season by a certain 3A team that I love......who, in turn, got ROLLED in the 3A Regional.

Don't "get above your raisings" folks to quote my ol' grandma.  Respect your place and those of others.

You’re new to observational sarcasm, aren’t you?

2 minutes ago, Lysander said:

RDP?  Missing the acronym.

Long standing acronym Red Devil Pride

Just now, Gipper said:

You’re new to observational sarcasm, aren’t you?

Actually....I'm just old.  Still don't know what RDP means, though.

Just now, Lysander said:

Actually....I'm just old.  Still don't know what RDP means, though.

I’ll cut you a break.  I have seen that you are affiliated with Chatard, my mother’s alma mater.  RDP: Red Devil Pride.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Coach Nowlin said:

Long standing acronym Red Devil Pride

I'm from Southeast Indiana, HTH (another fine acroynym) am I expected to know that?

Love Kirk Kennedy if that matters, btw (another acronym).

How on earth did Brebuef get put in the North? Have they always been up there in the tourney?

Just now, Lysander said:

I'm from Southeast Indiana, HTH (another fine acroynym) am I expected to know that?

Love Kirk Kennedy if that matters, btw (another acronym).

It’s all good.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, warren05 said:

How on earth did Brebuef get put in the North? Have they always been up there in the tourney?

same way Tipton played in the south same with Mississewa as well.   Riddle me those too

1 minute ago, Coach Nowlin said:

same way Tipton played in the south same with Mississewa as well.   Riddle me those too

Oh ok gotcha

Just now, Gipper said:

It’s all good.

He's at my old high school these days.  BTW, if Lowell runs a similar offense to his time there, the EC/Lowell game will just be a total old school streetfight.  

Good luck to Lowell, btw.  I have admired their season from afar.

Just now, Lysander said:

He's at my old high school these days.  BTW, if Lowell runs a similar offense to his time there, the EC/Lowell game will just be a total old school streetfight.  

Good luck to Lowell, btw.  I have admired their season from afar.

Thanks!  Should be a good, no, I predict pain...

• Upvote 1

They do run some I, but they have been more diverse on Offense last few years with some Gun formations and pass game instead of the 34 iso 87 times down your throat under those KK teams.  

However, strength of Lowell lies with that NASTY DEFENSE

1 minute ago, Coach Nowlin said:

They do run some I, but they have been more diverse on Offense last few years with some Gun formations and pass game instead of the 34 iso 87 times down your throat under those KK teams.  

However, strength of Lowell lies with that NASTY DEFENSE

A lot more fun to watch this year.  I like a multi-dimensional offense.  As for the D, I think I’ve said this before: it wins championships...

• Upvote 1