• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   10/29/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle Steven Mueller Hired Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May  Adam Morris Hired  Peru:  Bob Prescott Romaine Saint-Louis Hired North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks Mike Clevenger Hired from Clinton Prairie Rushville:  Scott McMurray  Cathedral: Rick Strieff:  Bill Peebles Hired from Lawrence Central  South Spencer:  Tom Packer  Bishop Dwenger:  Chris Svarczkopf Maconaquah: Mark Hartman  Anderson High School:  Robert Brown  Highland:  Trent Grinder  Southern Wells:  Steve Yencer  Warsaw:  Phil Jenson Lawrence Central:  Bill Peebles  Eastern Hancock:  Jim O'hara  Tri-Central:  George Gilbert  Shane Arnold Promoted Franklin County:  Kirk Kennedy  Hobart:  Ryan Turley  Craig Osika Promoted Anderson Prep Academy Randy Albano  Clarksville:  Joby Turner New Haven  Jim Rowland S.B. Clay:  Will Porter Mt. Vernon (Fortville) Neil Kazmierczak  Central Noble  Greg Moe  Trevor Tipton Promoted  Clinton Prairie:  Mike Clevenger Ben Davis:  Mike Kirschner  Parke Heritage :  ????    Brian Moore Hired
Sign in to follow this  
Coach Durham

HOOSIER CONFERENCE PICK 'EM STATE FINALS

Coach Durham 224   91
Peter Simon Veeder 223   92
Huskyfan 221   94
skeeterman 220   95
FballFan15 220   95
foxbat 215   100
Gonzoron 214   101
snoot 213   102
nmsu aggie 207   108
Coach Anderson 206   109
Coach Brown 205   110
LC Bears 04 203   112
Mod22 201   114
Coach Dale 198   117
AndyG 195   120
Coach Nowlin 193   122
COACHMARTIN 178   137
Onside Punt 175   140
dazed and confused 169   146
Coach Ellenwood 166   144
BendNotBreak 165   150
LilUrb 153   162
jrlittleman 151   164
The Stache 140   131
silvertone1969 115   185
WCGrad92 96   209
CoachWeber 88   217
wingatespartans 79   226
Coach Snyder 66   234
huskyfan50 54   246
Blackhawk22 28   282
bearmo27 14   1
  • Upvote 1

Pretty happy with my late season surge. Was down about 16th place at one point. I think 7th is the best I've ever done in this Pick 'em. I'll take it. Fun year, thanks for hosting!

6 hours ago, Peter Simon Veeder said:

Thought I had it but I’ve always *%#!?*ed at math! The regional and semi state rounds doomed me

I ran out of season in my comeback.  I was down around 19 early in the season and ended up at #6.   

Semi-state killed me.  Last year, playing emotionless won it for me.  I let emotion creep back in at the start of the season and then again at the end.  Should have just stayed emotionless again.

Thanks to Durham for running things this season and to all the rest of the CFWM "playas" for the week-to-week competition.

• Upvote 1

Maybe Coach Dale is correct. Maybe I should just run it and step away due to the success factor?

I still can not believe I pulled it off. I couldn't have done it without HuskyFan forcing my hand! So thank you for making me change my picks!

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Is it time to rename the trophy after Coach/Banker Durhum??  

Not until he's dead!  There'd be no living with him if you did it while he could still gloat about it further.  :13_v:

1 hour ago, foxbat said:

I ran out of season in my comeback.  I was down around 19 early in the season and ended up at #6.   

Semi-state killed me.  Last year, playing emotionless won it for me.  I let emotion creep back in at the start of the season and then again at the end.  Should have just stayed emotionless again.

Thanks to Durham for running things this season and to all the rest of the CFWM "playas" for the week-to-week competition.

image.jpeg.e8a65ce7d125551522d90c639363b3f8.jpeg

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Coach Durham said:

Maybe Coach Dale is correct. Maybe I should just run it and step away due to the success factor?

I still can not believe I pulled it off. I couldn't have done it without HuskyFan forcing my hand! So thank you for making me change my picks!

I can't see where you had changed your pick

4 hours ago, Coach Durham said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

5 hours ago, Coach Durham said:

I think Huskyfan had the best picks. His defense was outstanding. 

Those picks Coach Durham earned were due to mistakes by Huskyfan. 

I think Huskyfan would win a Pick 'em battle with Coach Durham 9 out of 10 times. And that 1 time would just be a fluke.

:44_v:

3 hours ago, Gonzoron said:

I think Huskyfan would win a Pick 'em battle with Coach Durham 9 out of 10 times. And that 1 time would just be a fluke.

No love for the runner up that was in first place for 8 or 9 weeks?

6 hours ago, Huskyfan said:

I can't see where you had changed your pick

I changed it with my post quoting you. I don’t have the ability to edit my posts. I have talked to admins already about this.

On 11/23/2017 at 10:53 PM, Huskyfan said:

3 Point Game

Ben vs Ben Davis

4 Point Games

Pioneer vs Eastern Greene

Kokomo vs Columbus East

Woodlan vs Southridge

5 Point Games

Lowell vs East Central

Brebeuf Jesuit vs Evansville Memorial

On 11/23/2017 at 11:29 PM, Coach Durham said:

Can’t win if our picks are the same... guess I’ll take East Central then!

see time stamps above.   

I concur, for some unknown reasons Durhum has edit issues.  DK hasn't been able to figure it out either. 

1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

see time stamps above.   

I concur, for some unknown reasons Durhum has edit issues.  DK hasn't been able to figure it out either. 

Good thing EFB isn’t on here!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Peter Simon Veeder said:

No love for the runner up that was in first place for 8 or 9 weeks?

I've just been reading too many post-game threads in the regular forum. I don't know what came over me up there, hahaha.

• Upvote 1

On 11/27/2017 at 6:38 PM, Gonzoron said:

A win is a win ... no points for being pretty.

Anyway, how can you argue with four Caddies?  Especially from the man who'd just as soon pick against his own team as he would steal a Wagonmaster out of a starving kid's mouth. :13_v:

• Upvote 1