• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   10/31/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks  Rushville:  Scott McMurray  Cathedral: Rick Strieff:  Bill Peebles Hired from Lawrence Central  South Spencer:  Tom Packer  Bishop Dwenger:  Chris Svarczkopf Maconaquah: Mark Hartman  Anderson High School:  Robert Brown  Highland:  Trent Grinder  Southern Wells:  Steve Yencer  Warsaw:  Phil Jenson Lawrence Central:  Bill Peebles  Eastern Hancock:  Jim O'hara  Tri-Central:  George Gilbert  Franklin County:  Kirk Kennedy  Hobart:  Ryan Turley Anderson Prep Academy Randy Albano  Clarksville:  Joby Turner
Sign in to follow this  
Rudy

New book about the history of the Northern Indiana Playoff (1930 to 1972)

Hello everyone. I've just published my latest book on the history of Indiana high school football.

With the end of the 2017 IHSAA playoffs, we invite you to take a trip back in time to the state's original playoff series, the Northern Indiana Playoff.

Started in 1930, the playoff traditionally matched the eastern and western divisions of the Northern Indiana High School Conference and produced several mythical state champions. The playoff discontinued in 1972 with the advent of the IHSAA playoffs the following year.

To purchase the book, click here.

Get the book & support the Gridiron Digest
Thanks to the TGD staff for letting me promote, and as a thank you, I'll donate 10% of the proceeds from all book and ebook sales (just email me to let me know you purchased).

Thanks,
Dan Engler
AlmanacSports.com

5a1b9c79b5dab_northernindianaplayoffbookcover.jpg.b6b1cc8beda1040a000c5fdaf366d8d8.jpg

• Upvote 3

sounds like a good Christmas present idea for me....also thanks for the work on almanac, I use the site quite often