• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   10/31/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks  Rushville:  Scott McMurray  Cathedral: Rick Strieff:  Bill Peebles Hired from Lawrence Central  South Spencer:  Tom Packer  Bishop Dwenger:  Chris Svarczkopf Maconaquah: Mark Hartman  Anderson High School:  Robert Brown  Highland:  Trent Grinder  Southern Wells:  Steve Yencer  Warsaw:  Phil Jenson Lawrence Central:  Bill Peebles  Eastern Hancock:  Jim O'hara  Tri-Central:  George Gilbert  Franklin County:  Kirk Kennedy  Hobart:  Ryan Turley Anderson Prep Academy Randy Albano  Clarksville:  Joby Turner
Sign in to follow this  
Olympian99

IFCA All State Teams

It appears these have been announced. A lot of team announcements on Twitter. When someone gets links or lists put them here. Congrats to all players who made teams for 2017!

Always a great thing for these kids but some of the coaches should be ashamed of themselves.

• Upvote 1

Congrats to all of the Columbus East winners

Top 50 : QB Josh Major and RB Jamon Hogan

5A All State : Mark Scuitto, Ty Henderson and Ethan Summa 

5A All State Jr : Nash Murphy, Jonah Wichman

Edited by Olympian06

Special Congrats to Jaret Humphrey of Lewis Cass All State DL for Cass, great season! Jaret was also a 1st team All State guy last Spring in baseball for the Kings. He can hit the baseball a long, long way. 

• Upvote 1

Nice to see some 1A small guys getting some love on the top 50 team! And Pioneers Kiser only a Junior! And congrats to Churubusco with 3 All -State players! And one of them only a sophomore! 

How do the North South teams get chosen?

Good question because sometimes you'll get players who don't get All-State but get elected to the North South game

They have to make region teams to be selected for north south if I'm not mistaken

All-state doesn't matter

I could be wrong

Franklin Central has 2 Juniors named to the Top 50 team -- QB Bishop & OL Lamping. RB Pitz entered the season as a backup & made the 6A team with 1000+ yards & 15 TD.

(Thought I'd See OL Ditchley & S Weeks on the 6A team too.)

Congrats to the Flashes on the best FC season in a generation.

Edited by slice60
typo

Thanks for posting 

from an NLC perspective, this list doesn’t even come close to having some of the best players. The jr list is even more of a head scratcher 

enjoy Sunday football 

19 hours ago, backerfan said:

Thanks for posting 

from an NLC perspective, this list doesn’t even come close to having some of the best players. The jr list is even more of a head scratcher 

enjoy Sunday football 

I would definitely agree...although I'm happy for the Northridge kids that made the list, there were some big names from the NLC that were left off for sure.

On 12/2/2017 at 8:44 PM, midway monster said:

How do the North South teams get chosen?

At each region meeting, region all-stars are chosen. (separate from all-state) The North/South teams are then chosen from that pool of all-stars. 

11 of 50 players JRs,  that might be a new record, very talented group of Top 50 players!!  

On 12/2/2017 at 7:26 PM, JQWL said:

Always a great thing for these kids but some of the coaches should be ashamed of themselves.

How so?

2 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

11 of 50 players JRs,  that might be a new record, very talented group of Top 50 players!!  

Yeah, that is pretty amazing.

I hate to get in particulars because it isn't the fault of the player but there are coaches that not only shouldn't have started their son but got their kid All-state and it takes away from a kid that actually deserved it. Not the player's fault but he's the guy you watch on film that dives out of the way instead of tackling people. Now, there are players every year that really don't deserve it. We had one that was pretty unworthy. I just wish people took this more serious. A few years ago we played a team that got 2 linemen. All-state. I think they won 2 or 3 games and had the worst line we saw all year but their coach was on the selection committee. I just get tired of seeing things like that.

Congrats to Floyd Central players Jason Cundiff for making SR All-State and K Cole Hussung for making JR All State as a SO.