• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   10/31/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks  Rushville:  Scott McMurray  Cathedral: Rick Strieff:  Bill Peebles Hired from Lawrence Central  South Spencer:  Tom Packer  Bishop Dwenger:  Chris Svarczkopf Maconaquah: Mark Hartman  Anderson High School:  Robert Brown  Highland:  Trent Grinder  Southern Wells:  Steve Yencer  Warsaw:  Phil Jenson Lawrence Central:  Bill Peebles  Eastern Hancock:  Jim O'hara  Tri-Central:  George Gilbert  Franklin County:  Kirk Kennedy  Hobart:  Ryan Turley Anderson Prep Academy Randy Albano  Clarksville:  Joby Turner
Sign in to follow this  
Muda69

South Bend Stunner: Ball State takes down No. 9 Notre Dame

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/college/ball-state/2017/12/05/ball-state-hanging-tough-notre-dame/925578001/

Ball State put the college basketball world on notice Tuesday night at Notre Dame. The Cardinals – and Tayler Persons – are legit.

Persons sank a game-winning 3-pointer with one second left to give Ball State an 80-77 victory over No. 9 Notre Dame, the Cardinals’ biggest win in 16 years. This was Ball State's first win over Notre Dame in program history.

Chirp! Chirp!

• Upvote 1

I saw on the Twitter's today.  Someone suggesting taking that Crossroads Classic and getting more involved:   Valpo/Ball St/IUPUI/ IPFW to go along with PU/IU/Butler/ND

Make it a 2 day tournament style.   FUN!!!   

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

I saw on the Twitter's today.  Someone suggesting taking that Crossroads Classic and getting more involved:   Valpo/Ball St/IUPUI/ IPFW to go along with PU/IU/Butler/ND

Make it a 2 day tournament style.   FUN!!!   

Once again my alma mater, the ISU Sycamores,  get left out of the fun.  They truly are the red-headed stepchild out of all the Indiana universities........

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

My bad    But yes, replace the IPFW with the Trees !!  

As an IU fan based on our last two games with these two programs we should leave them both out:13_v: LOL 

• Haha 1