• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   10/28/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle Steven Mueller Hired Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May  Adam Morris Hired  Peru:  Bob Prescott Romaine Saint-Louis Hired North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks Mike Clevenger Hired from Clinton Prairie Rushville:  Scott McMurray  Cathedral: Rick Strieff:  Bill Peebles Hired from Lawrence Central  South Spencer:  Tom Packer  Bishop Dwenger:  Chris Svarczkopf Maconaquah: Mark Hartman  Anderson High School:  Robert Brown  Highland:  Trent Grinder  Southern Wells:  Steve Yencer  Warsaw:  Phil Jenson Lawrence Central:  Bill Peebles  Eastern Hancock:  Jim O'hara  Tri-Central:  George Gilbert  Shane Arnold Promoted Franklin County:  Kirk Kennedy  Hobart:  Ryan Turley  Craig Osika Promoted Anderson Prep Academy Randy Albano  Clarksville:  Joby Turner New Haven  Jim Rowland S.B. Clay:  Will Porter Mt. Vernon (Fortville) Neil Kazmierczak  Central Noble  Greg Moe  Trevor Tipton Promoted  Clinton Prairie:  Mike Clevenger Ben Davis:  Mike Kirschner  Parke Heritage :  ????    Brian Moore Hired Mishawaka Marian:  Reggie Glon  Michael Davidson Promoted Hamilton Heights:  Mitch Street
Sign in to follow this  
Giantbeareagle80

CIC #1 vs #2

Big game at the Eagles Nest tonight   (Frankton).  #1 Oak Hill makes the trip south to what should be a great game.

Channel 13 is going to be here 

If you are coming get here by 6:00,  they are expecting to have to close the doors by then.

• Upvote 1

They're going to have to put chairs on the stage and open the curtain, standing room only I'd imagine!  I'm jealous of everyone that will be able to make it into the game.  It's great for the CIC to get so much attention from Indy media lately.

• Upvote 1

I am here and it is definitely packed although there are some open seats. Got here at 6:30. Never been to Frankton as I travel to games around the state a ton (I work for Prep Hoops Indiana) and it is a very neat gym. Really excited for this one. Haven't been on since last year due to some complications but excited to be back. (Pic is from the third quarter of JV game.)

DRILGV9W0AAfZ5N.jpg-large.jpeg

Edited by MasonHAsher
  • Like 2

Congrats to Frankston! As I have stated Frankton won on coaching. These 2 teams are the cream. 

Alexandria won an ugly game at Eastbrook. Alexandria 's shooting woes continue. Need to fix or it will be a long 2nd half!

Frankton deserved it, although 10 times I would bet these two split it. Caleb Middlesworth fouling out definitely didn't help and the game was played much closer than the final score. Landon Weins is really, really good. Frankton wanted it more tonight.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, MasonHAsher said:

Frankton deserved it, although 10 times I would bet these two split it. Caleb Middlesworth fouling out definitely didn't help and the game was played much closer than the final score. Landon Weins is really, really good. Frankton wanted it more tonight.

Completely agree! Had to take the home team with their coaching. Sounded like a great game.