• Announcements

    • Coach Nowlin

      HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   10/22/2017

      CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier Brian Nay Hired Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Derek Thompson Hired Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle Steven Mueller Hired  Bill Marshall Promoted  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo Joey Paridaen Hired from Eastern Greene Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May  Adam Morris Hired  Peru:  Bob Prescott Romison Saint-Louis Hired North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Trent Fine Hired Evansville Central:  Andy Owens Troy Burgess Hired River Forest: Austen Robison  Joe O'Connell Hired Shelbyville:  Pat Parks Mike Clevenger Hired from Clinton Prairie Rushville:  Scott McMurray Dan Rector Hired  Cathedral: Rick Strieff:  Bill Peebles Hired from Lawrence Central  South Spencer:  Tom Packer John Edge Hired  Bishop Dwenger:  Chris Svarczkopf  Jason Garrett Promoted  Maconaquah: Mark Hartman  Austin Colby Hired  Anderson High School:  Robert Brown  Highland:  Trent Grinder Pete Koulianos Hired from Hanover Central  Southern Wells:  Steve Yencer Greg Mose Hired   Warsaw:  Phil Jenson  Bart Curtis Hired From Mishawaka Lawrence Central:  Bill Peebles John Rodenberg Hired  Eastern Hancock:  Jim O'hara  Tri-Central:  George Gilbert  Shane Arnold Promoted Franklin County:  Kirk Kennedy  Wes Gillman Hired Hobart:  Ryan Turley  Craig Osika Promoted Anderson Prep Academy Randy Albano  Clarksville:  Joby Turner Justin Boser Hired  New Haven  Jim Rowland  Jimmy Linn Promoted  S.B. Clay:  Will Porter Garrett Fields Hired Mt. Vernon (Fortville) Neil Kazmierczak Mike Kirschner Hired Central Noble  Greg Moe  Trevor Tipton Promoted  Clinton Prairie:  Mike Clevenger  Raymond Jones Hired From Fountain Central Ben Davis:  Mike Kirschner Jason Simmons Hired from Noblesville  Parke Heritage :  ????    Brian Moore Hired Mishawaka Marian:  Reggie Glon  Michael Davidson Promoted Hamilton Heights:  Mitch Street  Jon Kirschner Promoted  Knightstown:  Kevin Miller  Richmond: Ibrahim Tawfeek Tony Lewis Hired Eastern Greene: Joey Paridaen Travis Wray Promoted  Mishawaka: Bart Curtis Kokomo:  Brett Colby Richard Benberry Jr. Promoted  Hanover Central:  Pete Koulianos Brian Parker Hired  Oldenburg Academy:  Kevin Ferneding Eric Feller Hired Fountain Central: Raymond Jones Elwood:  Joe Kwisz Noblesville:  Jason Simmons Justin Roden Hired from East Central  Jeffersonville:  Alfonzo Browning Brian Glesing Hired from Floyd Central Wabash:  Floyd McWhirt  Fairfield:  Bob Miller  East Central:  Justin Roden Don Stonefield (Interim )  Munster:  Leroy Marsh  Floyd Central:  Brian Glesing 
Sign in to follow this  
Booboo Bear

Fairfield High School Head Football Coach Opening

Recommended Posts

On 4/13/2018 at 8:59 AM, Coach Nowlin said:

Bob Miller retire?? 

Why, yes he did:    Congrats to a fine career Coach Miller had at Fairfield, scouting against them in 09 was fun but nerve racking as they had a quality, hard hitting team, had no expectation of shutting the falcons out that night for our 1st regional title.   

Enjoy well earned retirement Coach Miller!!

 

http://www.fairfield.k12.in.us/Downloads/04122018 board notes for public4.pdf

 

Had some extra time today to do some more research to answer my own question.  

not sure what I know better of......................but ok then......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Why, yes he did:    Congrats to a fine career Coach Miller had at Fairfield, scouting against them in 09 was fun but nerve racking as they had a quality, hard hitting team, had no expectation of shutting the falcons out that night for our 1st regional title.   

Enjoy well earned retirement Coach Miller!!

 

http://www.fairfield.k12.in.us/Downloads/04122018 board notes for public4.pdf

 

Had some extra time today to do some more research to answer my own question.  

not sure what I know better of......................but ok then......

 

Edited by Coach Ellenwood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yea man.........     not sure what your cryptic points you are trying to make.....

 

if you have something to say then say it.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

yea man.........     not sure what your cryptic points you are trying to make.....

 

if you have something to say then say it.   

I was politely trying to hint that you questioned a poster in the HH thread when they asked a question about the why the coach resigned then you did the same. That is all. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will definitely miss Coach Miller.  As a player who played for him, and a coach (Varsity 06-08 and Jr. High 09 to present) in the program, I not only have learned a lot about the game, but as a man.  Thanks Coach, Mr. Miller, Bob, for being a guide in my life.    

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Fairfield02 said:

We will definitely miss Coach Miller.  As a player who played for him, and a coach (Varsity 06-08 and Jr. High 09 to present) in the program, I not only have learned a lot about the game, but as a man.  Thanks Coach, Mr. Miller, Bob, for being a guide in my life.    

if you need an assistant when you take over the program just pm me lol

But in all seriousness, hate seeing another great area coach hang it up, but can't blame him one bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.