• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   10/21/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier Brian Nay Hired Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Derek Thompson Hired Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle Steven Mueller Hired  Bill Marshall Promoted  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo Joey Paridaen Hired from Eastern Greene Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May  Adam Morris Hired  Peru:  Bob Prescott Romison Saint-Louis Hired North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Trent Fine Hired Evansville Central:  Andy Owens Troy Burgess Hired River Forest: Austen Robison  Joe O'Connell Hired Shelbyville:  Pat Parks Mike Clevenger Hired from Clinton Prairie Rushville:  Scott McMurray Dan Rector Hired  Cathedral: Rick Strieff:  Bill Peebles Hired from Lawrence Central  South Spencer:  Tom Packer John Edge Hired  Bishop Dwenger:  Chris Svarczkopf  Jason Garrett Promoted  Maconaquah: Mark Hartman  Austin Colby Hired  Anderson High School:  Robert Brown Ron Quals Hired  Highland:  Trent Grinder Pete Koulianos Hired from Hanover Central  Southern Wells:  Steve Yencer Greg Mose Hired   Warsaw:  Phil Jenson  Bart Curtis Hired From Mishawaka Lawrence Central:  Bill Peebles John Rodenberg Hired  Eastern Hancock:  Jim O'hara Doug Armstrong Hired Tri-Central:  George Gilbert  Shane Arnold Promoted Franklin County:  Kirk Kennedy  Wes Gillman Hired Hobart:  Ryan Turley  Craig Osika Promoted Anderson Prep Academy Randy Albano  Michael Torgerson Hired Clarksville:  Joby Turner Justin Boser Hired  New Haven  Jim Rowland  Jimmy Linn Promoted  S.B. Clay:  Will Porter Garrett Fields Hired Mt. Vernon (Fortville) Neil Kazmierczak Mike Kirschner Hired Central Noble  Greg Moe  Trevor Tipton Promoted  Clinton Prairie:  Mike Clevenger  Raymond Jones Hired From Fountain Central Ben Davis:  Mike Kirschner Jason Simmons Hired from Noblesville  Parke Heritage :  ????    Brian Moore Hired Mishawaka Marian:  Reggie Glon  Michael Davidson Promoted Hamilton Heights:  Mitch Street  Jon Kirschner Promoted  Knightstown:  Kevin Miller Chad Montgomery Hired Richmond: Ibrahim Tawfeek Tony Lewis Hired Eastern Greene: Joey Paridaen Travis Wray Promoted  Mishawaka: Bart Curtis Keith Kinder Promoted Kokomo:  Brett Colby Richard Benberry Jr. Promoted  Hanover Central:  Pete Koulianos Brian Parker Hired  Oldenburg Academy:  Kevin Ferneding Eric Feller Hired Fountain Central: Raymond Jones  Ryan Hall Hired  Elwood:  Joe Kwisz Chuck Foga Hired Noblesville:  Jason Simmons Justin Roden Hired from East Central  Jeffersonville:  Alfonzo Browning Brian Glesing Hired from Floyd Central Wabash:  Floyd McWhirt  Adam Handley Hired Fairfield:  Bob Miller Matt Thacker Hired East Central:  Justin Roden Don Stonefield (Interim )  Munster:  Leroy Marsh  Jason Grunewald promoted Floyd Central:  Brian Glesing  James Bragg Hired Tell City:  Josh Teague Aaron Clements Hired Pike Central:  Erik Mattingly Dave Stephens Hired Crawford County:  Kevin Mills Northwestern Steve Dibler  Patrick Rosner hired  Gary West:  Jason Johnson Collin McCullough Hired

2 hours ago, Lysander said:

EC has a program like a lot of "powers" do.  No doubt here are a lot of in-house guys who could continue the success of the program.

That said, I am, admittedly a Kennedy fan.  He was WAAAAAAY better than Franklin County (Brookville) ever .deserved.

Stink...just where is "Concepts"?  I am due for a road trip....and deserving.  Maybe I can convince Impartial Observer to go along with me.

I can drive!

This place you say you're looking for
That's a place I used to know
Don't know the number of the road
But I can tell you how to go

James McMurtry

Belhmer is not even in TOP 50 winningest coaches in Indiana.

@7979 I haven't read this entire thread, but I think you're a little blinded by your own glowing resume. Belhmer is an animal, he coaches his :p off. I'm not sure why you'd take a shot at a fellow coach that you seemingly don't even know. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, NorthIndySports said:

There are about 10 class of 2020 kids in the state that match that description - don't give away too much. I'd rather not know who you are so you can provide honest insights based on your experience.

Ask around you will find out!

41 minutes ago, 7979 said:

32 offensvie linemen college scholarship.

28 All State Linemen

22 All Academic All State

1 Mr Football 

4 NFL

So what is your resume?

Modest you forgot to add modest to your resume.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Davs said:

Modest you forgot to add modest to your resume.

YES I forgot. Thanks

Posted (edited)

A couple of things...

Carmel is the big dog in Noblesville's Sectional along with emerging programs at Lafayette Jeff and the excellent Westfield (a conference rival too) program. Unless Noblesville improves signficantly, that's a tough Sectional to get out of any way you slice it. It's going to take building a program there incrementally. It's not coming back all at once. I would say at this point a 3 or 4 win season is a step up against HCC competition. A sectional win is a big goal, and it certainly can be reached. Of course, the sectionals will be reshuffled as well eventually, and who knows...they might throw BD in that Sectional or something next time (sarcasm intended). The Millers' fate is like that of LN in its sectional. The Wildcats can be pretty good, but with LC, Warren, and BD in there. My point is that saying Noblesville will be at Lucas Oil in two years...while possible...is just not likely. Winning sectional games should be the first step. That said, everything can change with a few players here or a few players there.

As far as East Central goes, that program's history goes back a long way. I'd say that it would be a great destination for a number of coaches. It's set up to win being the 4A dog in a sea of smaller schools. The real success of that program is measured in postseason hardware. Coach Roden did his job and will be a tough act to follow there.

Edited by BDGiant93

13 minutes ago, Gamecock Part Deux said:

False facts, you have provided zero evidence to any of your accusations. 

Here's a fact that is true, you think the fact that you've been able to be successful with the extreme talent you've been blessed to coach makes you an expert on things you have zero idea about and the fact that you feel you have to brag about your resume demonstrates to everyone on this forum how big of a joke you are.

Joke!! I'm a big boy and take that comment! But I  have been called worst and it does not bother me. Just makes me stronger. GOD BLESS YOU!

10 minutes ago, Stink Town Clown said:

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

Here is a fact.....

EC will continue to WIN Forever --- Noblesville NEVER!

How long till Ol' ball Coach is looking for his next gig? STC says 2 years!

No new gig retirement.  Watch my 2 sons play college football on Saturday!!

Posted (edited)

7979....I should have stated.....how long till JR is looking for a new gig....Overall record of 47-20....If things don't go well at Noblesville, the record will not look so good. Now Coach does have a State Ring (and a runner-up ring)..so that goes a long way...but 47-40 will not make it far in the loop of 465....Be back with the small dogs of the world after that performance. 

Edited by Stink Town Clown

8 minutes ago, 7979 said:

Oh?? The 6'5 285 kid graduating is in college?  Sorry - I thought you meant high school. 

Just now, Stink Town Clown said:

7979....I should have stated.....how long till JR is looking for a new gig....Overall record of 47-20....If things don't go well at Noblesville, the record will not look so good. Now Coach does have a State Ring...so that goes a long way...but 47-40 will not make it far in the loop of 465....Be back with the small dogs of the world after that performance. 

Unless JR talks 7979 out of retirement?

STC you should get him hired down at Lawrenceburg, allow some of the mere mortal coaches in southeast Indiana to retire and go watch their 5'6" 142 pound kids play the triangle in the band on weekends.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, NorthIndySports said:

Oh?? The 6'5 285 kid graduating is in college?  Sorry - I thought you meant high school. 

No,he is the class 2020 high school.

6 minutes ago, Stink Town Clown said:

7979....I should have stated.....how long till JR is looking for a new gig....Overall record of 47-20....If things don't go well at Noblesville, the record will not look so good. Now Coach does have a State Ring (and a runner-up ring)..so that goes a long way...but 47-40 will not make it far in the loop of 465....Be back with the small dogs of the world after that performance. 

Noblesville is outside 465 loop. Please read a map.

19 minutes ago, 7979 said:

Joke!! I'm a big boy and take that comment! But I  have been called worst and it does not bother me. Just makes me stronger. GOD BLESS YOU!

Figured out who 7979 is.....

Image result for lavar ball

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Coach Ellenwood said:

Why?  Am a black coach ,so that is not funny! Don't cross the line.

7979, 7979, 7979

I hope you are not starting

to try and rip one of the Grids best of all time?

You claim to know Indiana Football, Coached for 35 years etc. and you actually try and post records of EC football that are again #fakenews. Better yet, you get on here with your 33 total post and claim your fame. STC does not or does anyone else respect your fake facts. No coach of 35 years would get on here and spit his individual facts....which you had nothing to do with. So keep tooting your horn. Just know if you pick a battle with the clown....you will eventually go down.

STC's point about the loop was if he does not perform he will no longer be near the loop. He will need to make his way elsewhere. 

10 minutes ago, 7979 said:

No,he is the class 2020 high school.

Noblesville is outside 465 loop. Please read a map.

Geography  A

History         F

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, 7979 said:

Huh?

I didnt cross any line friend.  You are acting like a moutpiece for your kids.  Just as Lavar ball does. Quit crying.

Edited by Coach Ellenwood
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Fringe said:

Geography  A

History         F

LOL!

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, 7979 said:

Not sure race is where he was going there?

Edited by Gamecock Part Deux
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Coach Ellenwood said:

You sir win the Internet for the day.

I ain't going to lie, I really like where this thread is headed.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Gamecock Part Deux said:

Not sure race is where he was going there?

Should not post a picture that reference a black man at all.

4 minutes ago, 7979 said:

Again.  Quit crying.  

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, 7979 said:

You're either taking it here because you realize how asinine your comments have been on this thread, or . . . 

Image result for over your head meme

For your sake I hope it's the first one.

Edited by Gamecock Part Deux