• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   10/21/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier Brian Nay Hired Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Derek Thompson Hired Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle Steven Mueller Hired  Bill Marshall Promoted  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo Joey Paridaen Hired from Eastern Greene Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May  Adam Morris Hired  Peru:  Bob Prescott Romison Saint-Louis Hired North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Trent Fine Hired Evansville Central:  Andy Owens Troy Burgess Hired River Forest: Austen Robison  Joe O'Connell Hired Shelbyville:  Pat Parks Mike Clevenger Hired from Clinton Prairie Rushville:  Scott McMurray Dan Rector Hired  Cathedral: Rick Strieff:  Bill Peebles Hired from Lawrence Central  South Spencer:  Tom Packer John Edge Hired  Bishop Dwenger:  Chris Svarczkopf  Jason Garrett Promoted  Maconaquah: Mark Hartman  Austin Colby Hired  Anderson High School:  Robert Brown Ron Quals Hired  Highland:  Trent Grinder Pete Koulianos Hired from Hanover Central  Southern Wells:  Steve Yencer Greg Mose Hired   Warsaw:  Phil Jenson  Bart Curtis Hired From Mishawaka Lawrence Central:  Bill Peebles John Rodenberg Hired  Eastern Hancock:  Jim O'hara Doug Armstrong Hired Tri-Central:  George Gilbert  Shane Arnold Promoted Franklin County:  Kirk Kennedy  Wes Gillman Hired Hobart:  Ryan Turley  Craig Osika Promoted Anderson Prep Academy Randy Albano  Michael Torgerson Hired Clarksville:  Joby Turner Justin Boser Hired  New Haven  Jim Rowland  Jimmy Linn Promoted  S.B. Clay:  Will Porter Garrett Fields Hired Mt. Vernon (Fortville) Neil Kazmierczak Mike Kirschner Hired Central Noble  Greg Moe  Trevor Tipton Promoted  Clinton Prairie:  Mike Clevenger  Raymond Jones Hired From Fountain Central Ben Davis:  Mike Kirschner Jason Simmons Hired from Noblesville  Parke Heritage :  ????    Brian Moore Hired Mishawaka Marian:  Reggie Glon  Michael Davidson Promoted Hamilton Heights:  Mitch Street  Jon Kirschner Promoted  Knightstown:  Kevin Miller Chad Montgomery Hired Richmond: Ibrahim Tawfeek Tony Lewis Hired Eastern Greene: Joey Paridaen Travis Wray Promoted  Mishawaka: Bart Curtis Keith Kinder Promoted Kokomo:  Brett Colby Richard Benberry Jr. Promoted  Hanover Central:  Pete Koulianos Brian Parker Hired  Oldenburg Academy:  Kevin Ferneding Eric Feller Hired Fountain Central: Raymond Jones  Ryan Hall Hired  Elwood:  Joe Kwisz Chuck Foga Hired Noblesville:  Jason Simmons Justin Roden Hired from East Central  Jeffersonville:  Alfonzo Browning Brian Glesing Hired from Floyd Central Wabash:  Floyd McWhirt  Adam Handley Hired Fairfield:  Bob Miller Matt Thacker Hired East Central:  Justin Roden Don Stonefield (Interim )  Munster:  Leroy Marsh  Jason Grunewald promoted Floyd Central:  Brian Glesing  James Bragg Hired Tell City:  Josh Teague Aaron Clements Hired Pike Central:  Erik Mattingly Dave Stephens Hired Crawford County:  Kevin Mills Northwestern Steve Dibler  Patrick Rosner hired  Gary West:  Jason Johnson Collin McCullough Hired
Sign in to follow this  
Muda69

Children who play football before age 12 show CTE-related symptoms much sooner

14 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

The numbers are saying that many parents believe as I do:  https://herosports.com/nfl/youth-high-school-football-participation-down-ahah

It would seem this isn't necessarily a Football problem, but given the numbers it takes to play Football, it will be the most visible there. 

35 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

To try and educate other adults on the dangers of tackle football.  They can make their own decision on whether or not to subject their < 18 year old children to such a violent possibly deadly sport.

The numbers are saying that many parents believe as I do:  https://herosports.com/nfl/youth-high-school-football-participation-down-ahah

Well seeing as how you have made numerous posts on this topic consider this forum educated. Feel free to not post the dangers of tackle football ever again.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Gamecock Part Deux said:

Well seeing as how you have made numerous posts on this topic consider this forum educated. Feel free to not post the dangers of tackle football ever again.

Feel free to not read what I post. Nobody is forcing you.   There is a handy "ignore" feature if you can't manually control your compulsion.

• Downvote 2

17 minutes ago, Muda69 said:
23 minutes ago, Gamecock Part Deux said:

Feel free to not read what I post. Nobody is forcing you.   There is a handy "ignore" feature if you can't manually control your compulsion

That is a two way street sir.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Blue Racer said:

That is a two way street sir.  

Which is why my personal policy is to never put anyone on "ignore".  But some people who are easily triggered believe otherwise.

• Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Muda69 said:

It never stops, much like TD's belief that the drug called alcohol is ok but that marijuana is still some gateway "demon weed" drug and therefore adults should be prevented by law from possessing it and consuming it.

We are all hypocrites in our own ways...............

That is one way to avoid answering questions I posed to you about risk....try to deflect and turn the table.  

In a way, you are being a troll to your own thread.......nice work!!

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Trojan Dad said:

That is one way to avoid answering questions I posed to you about risk....try to deflect and turn the table.  

He’s spider monkeying himself. Lol

• Haha 4

Consider me "awokened" by this subject....never, ever, EVER, saw Muda post this subject before.

Everybody knows I am the most "AWOKE" person on the GID...many here will vouch for me.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

On 5/11/2018 at 3:25 PM, Muda69 said:

Which is why my personal policy is to never put anyone on "ignore".  But some people who are easily triggered believe otherwise.

The "ignore" feature on this website really "doesn't". You can still see someone's comments and it requires extra mouse clicks to do it. They can still see your comments as well. The only good thing about the feature is choosing only the option to prevent some nutjob from sending you nasty personal messages. That's the only thing I use it for.

On 5/11/2018 at 4:25 PM, Trojan Dad said:

Muda right now . . . 

Image result for i am the troll king gif

• Haha 1

Interesting that an individual posting information that many on this forum may view as controversial is viewed as a "troll".    

Just keep on keeping your heads in the sand.

article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Interesting that an individual posting information that many on this forum may view as controversial is viewed as a "troll".    

Just keep on keeping your heads in the sand.

article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634

you weren't simply posting/sharing information...you were sharing your personal beliefs (which is ok) I believe it an attempt to drive discussion.  Well done.  The troll comment was tongue in cheek when you attempted to deflect and represent my views that had nothing to do with your own thread.

But kudos to you....some excellent discussion.

• Upvote 1

On 5/19/2018 at 12:21 AM, wchs tiger fan said:

this is a bunch of bull

Thank you for your opinion.  If you have objective data to disprove the linked article please provide it.

• Downvote 1

On 5/13/2018 at 6:57 AM, Gonzoron said:

The "ignore" feature on this website really "doesn't". You can still see someone's comments and it requires extra mouse clicks to do it. They can still see your comments as well. The only good thing about the feature is choosing only the option to prevent some nutjob from sending you nasty personal messages. That's the only thing I use it for.

No wonder you haven't been sending money to get me out of jail.

• Haha 3