• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   10/19/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier Brian Nay Hired Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Derek Thompson Hired  James Broyles Hired Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle Steven Mueller Hired  Bill Marshall Promoted  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo Joey Paridaen Hired from Eastern Greene Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May  Adam Morris Hired  Peru:  Bob Prescott Romison Saint-Louis Hired North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Trent Fine Hired Evansville Central:  Andy Owens Troy Burgess Hired River Forest: Austen Robison  Joe O'Connell Hired Shelbyville:  Pat Parks Mike Clevenger Hired from Clinton Prairie Rushville:  Scott McMurray Dan Rector Hired  Cathedral: Rick Strieff:  Bill Peebles Hired from Lawrence Central  South Spencer:  Tom Packer John Edge Hired  Bishop Dwenger:  Chris Svarczkopf  Jason Garrett Promoted  Maconaquah: Mark Hartman  Austin Colby Hired  Anderson High School:  Robert Brown Ron Quals Hired  Highland:  Trent Grinder Pete Koulianos Hired from Hanover Central  Southern Wells:  Steve Yencer Greg Mose Hired   Warsaw:  Phil Jenson  Bart Curtis Hired From Mishawaka Lawrence Central:  Bill Peebles John Rodenberg Hired  Eastern Hancock:  Jim O'hara Doug Armstrong Hired Tri-Central:  George Gilbert  Shane Arnold Promoted Franklin County:  Kirk Kennedy  Wes Gillman Hired Hobart:  Ryan Turley  Craig Osika Promoted Anderson Prep Academy Randy Albano  Michael Torgerson Hired Clarksville:  Joby Turner Justin Boser Hired  New Haven  Jim Rowland  Jimmy Linn Promoted  S.B. Clay:  Will Porter Garrett Fields Hired Mt. Vernon (Fortville) Neil Kazmierczak Mike Kirschner Hired Central Noble  Greg Moe  Trevor Tipton Promoted  Clinton Prairie:  Mike Clevenger  Raymond Jones Hired From Fountain Central Ben Davis:  Mike Kirschner Jason Simmons Hired from Noblesville  Parke Heritage :  ????    Brian Moore Hired Mishawaka Marian:  Reggie Glon  Michael Davidson Promoted Hamilton Heights:  Mitch Street  Jon Kirschner Promoted  Knightstown:  Kevin Miller Chad Montgomery Hired Richmond: Ibrahim Tawfeek Tony Lewis Hired Eastern Greene: Joey Paridaen Travis Wray Promoted  Mishawaka: Bart Curtis Keith Kinder Promoted Kokomo:  Brett Colby Richard Benberry Jr. Promoted  Hanover Central:  Pete Koulianos Brian Parker Hired  Oldenburg Academy:  Kevin Ferneding Eric Feller Hired Fountain Central: Raymond Jones  Ryan Hall Hired  Elwood:  Joe Kwisz Chuck Foga Hired Noblesville:  Jason Simmons Justin Roden Hired from East Central  Jeffersonville:  Alfonzo Browning Brian Glesing Hired from Floyd Central Wabash:  Floyd McWhirt  Adam Handley Hired Fairfield:  Bob Miller Matt Thacker Hired East Central:  Justin Roden Don Stonefield (Interim )  Munster:  Leroy Marsh  Jason Grunewald promoted Floyd Central:  Brian Glesing  James Bragg Hired Tell City:  Josh Teague Aaron Clements Hired Pike Central:  Erik Mattingly Dave Stephens Hired Crawford County:  Kevin Mills Jeremy Reynolds Hired Northwestern Steve Dibler  Patrick Rosner hired  Gary West:  Jason Johnson Collin McCullough Hired Indianapolis Washington :  ?    Steve Moorman Hired Indianapolis Attucks: ?   Ibrahim Tawfeek Hired North Newton Jeff Bean Scott Rouch Promoted Madison Grant:  Kyle Booher Brady Turner Promoted 

Who and where.

Cathedral is at Avon

Monrovia for some reason is driving all the way to Connersville. UGH

Anderson at Hamilton Heights

I am at Seymour and have no idea who they are playing. I thought it was Salem, but apparently not. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, PHJIndy said:

Who and where.

Cathedral is at Avon

It was a cool moment for two of the Bless Brothers to coach against each other a little ....... but ultimately I think this is going to be better for both Avon and Bloomington North 

• Upvote 1

Washington at Heritage Hills 6:00 CST

I expect a bigger crowd than normal with people wanting to check out the stadium changes.

BTW: Open house prior to the scrimmage to check out new wrestling room , Changes to gym  etc...

• Like 1

Larry Central at Bloom. South (7 p.m.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WC Warrior said:

Warren Central hosts Jeffersonville

Going ugly early.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, WC Warrior said:

Warren Central hosts Jeffersonville

WOOF... they think what Cathedral and Columbus East is going to do to them is bad, they haven’t seen anything yet.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, LC Bears 04 said:

Technically, you can call any school by any name you want, but that doesn’t make it one of the names of the school.  They go by either Lawrence Central, or LC.  I’ve never heard a school administrator, player, coach, LC alumni, or newspaper writer ever use the term “Larry Central”.  It sounds and looks dumb.  Just like on calpreps.com where they incorrectly refer to Ben Davis High School as “Davis High School”.  Honestly, I’m really not mad at the person who originally referred to LC as Larry Central.  I was just correcting them, that’s all.  But you’re a jerk for the way you responded to me telling me what people can and can’t call MY school.  I gave my blood, sweat, and tears for Lawrence Central football for 4 years so I know a lot better than you what names my school goes by.  And you bet I’m going to correct someone when they get the name of my school wrong.  So back off.

At first, I wasn't going to reply to any of this, but I thought I would make an additional and last response to it. Maybe you're too young to remember when Mark Patrick was the sports anchor for WISH-TV, but when he was giving the Friday night high school scores, he often use to refer to Lawrence Central as Larry Central, and they weren't the only school that he had a nickname for.  It's wasn't being used in a derogatory manner, it's just that Patrick, in addition to being a sports anchor,  liked to use a little humor to his reporting. Since Larry is the nickname for Lawrence, there's certainly nothing bad about it. 

Edited by ptr
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

To LC Bears 04      As they said in an old movie   “lighten up Francis”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Luers plays North in the scrimmage.

Excuse me I mean Bishop Luers plays North Side.

• Haha 4

Sheridan at Crawfordsville

Roncalli at Franklin Community

On 8/3/2018 at 10:40 AM, RAIDERGUY said:

Chatard is hosting HSE

Looking forward to this.  Anyone know why BC and Perry Meridian didn't renew their scrimmage?