Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Westfield at Carroll Regional

14 minutes ago, BTF said:

That might be a stretch. Certainly the best team these Carroll seniors have seen. 

I added on..if they did..it didn't end well..they have played gr8 teams that have won state titles or made deep runs..idk how many regional titles they have taken home though..yes the seniors have yet to see someone like them

19 minutes ago, Justasportsfan said:

I added on..if they did..it didn't end well..they have played gr8 teams that have won state titles or made deep runs..idk how many regional titles they have taken home though..yes the seniors have yet to see someone like them

Carroll has six sectional titles to their credit. Four under Doug Dinan with his first three being blowout losses.  

2 minutes ago, BTF said:

Carroll has six sectional titles to their credit. Four under Doug Dinan with his first three being blowout losses.  

Dinan has been there b4..if I were a gambling man.... id take him one out of five chances..they have amped up their game with him at the helm yet until a cycle plays...let alone beats..a central state (indy area) power they will garner a punchers chance with me..underdogs on my parlay n with teams like carmel losing... this year may be different.. yet "to be the man ya gotta beat the man" r.f.

2 minutes ago, Ballhawk said:

Very impressive!  One of the nicest facilities I've seen.  Well laid out.  Interesting seating layout on the home side.

I believe that is to accommodate any fans that have disabilities, as well an opportunity to have fans safely leave, should anything occur.  

Carroll (NACS) did a wonderful job with the design and layout of their FB Stadium.  

41 minutes ago, Ballhawk said:

Very impressive!  One of the nicest facilities I've seen.  Well laid out.  Interesting seating layout on the home side.

36 minutes ago, Yuccaguy said:

I believe that is to accommodate any fans that have disabilities, as well an opportunity to have fans safely leave, should anything occur.  

Carroll (NACS) did a wonderful job with the design and layout of their FB Stadium.  

They actually have their student section there as well. They are at a lower level and the tilt of the bleachers is at a lower angle so they can stand and then not block the view of those sitting in the "upper" section. Genius actually.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1