Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SIAC Week 5

Central at Reitz

Give me Reitz and a running clock. Also, throw in a 50 burger too while we are are it

North at Bosse

After last weeks lost against Reitz, North is a pretty frustrated team being blown out at home. St. Louis with another 200+ yard game tonight, as North gets a bounce back win.

Memorial at Harrison

With Memorial 90% healthy and coming off a nice and big win over Mater Dei, the Tigers are feeling mighty confident right now. However, Harrison appears to be an improved team, currently a top 4 team in passing defense. They will pull Memorial a little close, but I think Memorial pulls out in the 2H to win by 3 scores

Mater Dei at Jasper

Jasper put up a season high of 444 rushing yards against Bosse last week. But they are not playing Bosse this week at all, as they face off a frustrated Mater Dei team wanting to come back on the winning side. I think we might see a slugfest tonight between both teams, but Mater Dei will try to exploit Jasper’s passing defense. Jasper, on the other hand, will try to run down Mater Dei’s D-Line, give me the Wildcats by 7.

Game of the Week

Vincennes at Castle 

Both teams are 3-1 and fighting for a chance at an SIAC championship. Vincennes has surprised everyone so far being 3-1, with their only loss to Reitz on a last second TD. Castle looks pretty solid too so far, since there was preseason concerns. Vincennes O has pretty good duo behind a large O-Line, while Castle’s Defense is a little undersized, but quick. Can’t count out Castle’s dynamic offense too, I do see a lot more passing tonight by Castle. Give me Castle in a slugfest by 8.

I've added win probability (percentage) to http://predictor.gridirondigest.net ... Here they are for the SIAC games this week.

Central at Reitz
North at Bosse
Memorial at Harrison
Mater Dei at Jasper
Vincennes at Castle 

Ev. Reitz (83.72) is a 53.5-point favorite (1.45-point home-field advantage) vs. Ev. Central (31.5) and has about a 99.29% chance of winning.

Ev. North (69.71) is a 32-point favorite (1.45-point home-field advantage) vs. Ev. Bosse (36.24) and has about a 94.99% chance of winning.

Ev. Harrison (60.49) is a 4.5-point favorite (1.45-point home-field advantage) vs. Ev. Memorial (57.41) and has about a 60.28% chance of winning.

Jasper (64.29) vs. Ev. Mater Dei (65.71) is a draw (1.45-point home-field advantage)

Castle (74.33) is a 1-point favorite (1.45-point home-field advantage) vs. Vincennes (74.6) and has about a 52.71% chance of winning.

1 hour ago, TigerFan20 said:

Jasper put up a season high of 444 rushing yards against Bosse last week. But they are not playing Bosse this week at all, as they face off a frustrated Mater Dei team wanting to come back on the winning side. I think we might see a slugfest tonight between both teams, but Mater Dei will try to exploit Jasper’s passing defense. Jasper, on the other hand, will try to run down Mater Dei’s D-Line, give me the Wildcats by 7.

That's cheating on your pick'em.😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1