Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

CIC - WEEK #6

Hey All - 

Been quiet!  Let's see what you all think about this coming week's games.

Alexandria-Monroe @ Mississinewa - Props to Alex for beating Eastbrook.  I didn't expect that.  I expected high scoring, with Eastbrook winning.  I still don't have the confidence in Alexandria.  Ole Miss played excellent defense against Frankton and think they will limit the big plays and will control the clock.  Ole Miss wins 31-21.

Frankton @ Oak Hill - Oak Hill is the class of the CIC.  Frankton will not be able to play with them.  Their offense is too inconsistent and OH seems to be a complete team.  Oak Hill wins 38-14.

Madison-Grant @ Elwood - All MG.  They will easily defeat and dominate Elwood.  MG wins 55-7.

Blackford @ Eastbrook - All Eastbrook.  Eastbrook gains a little confidence this week and next when they play Elwood.  Eastbrook wins 58-6.

Hope you've all had a great week.  What are your thoughts.

8 hours ago, Kooldude said:

Hey All - 

Alexandria-Monroe @ Mississinewa - Props to Alex for beating Eastbrook.  I didn't expect that.  I expected high scoring, with Eastbrook winning.  I still don't have the confidence in Alexandria.  Ole Miss played excellent defense against Frankton and think they will limit the big plays and will control the clock.  Ole Miss wins 31-21.

Frankton @ Oak Hill - Oak Hill is the class of the CIC.  Frankton will not be able to play with them.  Their offense is too inconsistent and OH seems to be a complete team.  Oak Hill wins 38-14.

Madison-Grant @ Elwood - All MG.  They will easily defeat and dominate Elwood.  MG wins 55-7.

Blackford @ Eastbrook - All Eastbrook.  Eastbrook gains a little confidence this week and next when they play Elwood.  Eastbrook wins 58-6.

Hope you've all had a great week.  What are your thoughts.

I am going to take Alexandria in a barn burner. Ole miss offense is like Frankton and have a hard time scoring against real teams.  Alex by 7

Frankton @ Oak Hill - Oak Hill by 21 unless Frankton finds a different offense! What they are doing is not working at all. Defense isn't bad but to win you have to score 30. 

Madison-Grant @ Elwood - All MG.  MG will win by 50 unless they bring jv in by 3rd. Then 36.

Blackford @ Eastbrook - All Eastbrook.  Eastbrook could win this by 60+ but will play jv early so will end up 46.

Hope you've all had a great week.  What are your thoughts.

17 hours ago, Kooldude said:

Of course it's quiet, when Eastbrook and Ole Miss aren't rolling over their CIC opponents there is nothing to talk about, like "what conference should they go to to give the other schools an opportunity to win".  Other schools are winning and the Panthers and Indians are losing.  All is good in CIC Country.

Alexandria at Mississinewa ©, 7 pm

Closer game than some might think - Alex by 7

Blackford at Eastbrook ©, 7 pm

Eastbrook by a lot. Good game to start getting everyone healthy if needed.

Frankton at Oak Hill ©, 7 pm

Oak Hill by 4, Touchdowns

Madison-Grant at Elwood ©, 7 pm

MG JV play the 3rd, Freshman in the 4th.

Good luck to all teams!

Safe travels to all!

• Like 1

Alexandria at Mississinewa      Best game of the week.  A tough game to pick.  But the Indians size up front will be the diff.

Blackford at Eastbrook       Should be a running clock in the second half

Frankton at Oak Hill       A gut check for the Eagles of Frankton.

Madison Grant  at Elwood   MG by a bunch

Stay Healthy

1 hour ago, Giantbeareagle80 said:

Wow... I did not see they were that big. Do they go both ways? Mississinewa was able to platoon against Frankton

The 4 D-Linemen do not play both ways, defense only. All the linemen had a tremendous summer to build depth and not have to play both ways.

Edited by Coach_M