Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Heritage Conference Week 7

New Palestine at Shelbyville (NewPalRadio.com): The Dragons are playing like a state championship contender. Shelbyville is a developing program that's still trying to instill a culture and build. New Palestine is obviously a heavy favorite here, so look for the game within the game. NP has shut out Shelbyville three consecutive years - can they make it a fourth? 

Yorktown at Greenfield-Central (WRGF-89.7): Probably the most intriguing game of the week. G-C was banged-up last week against New Palestine and played without several key players. Yorktown is 5-1 and played New Palestine to a one-score game at halftime in its lone loss. Mason Moulton has the Tigers' offense rolling. 

New Castle at Mt. Vernon (WLTI-1550, IndianaSRN): The Trojans' air raid is still coming into form but their defense has been solid this season, holding Delta to 12 points in their first HHC win of the year last week. MV appears to have gotten back on track after the New Palestine loss in Week 4, beating Pendleton Heights 46-14 last week. 

Pendleton Heights at Delta (WEEM-91.7): This will be a bounce-back game for one team. The Arabians are coming off back-to-back losses to New Palestine and Mt. Vernon. The Eagles have dropped three straight to Mt. Vernon, Yorktown and New Castle. 

4 hours ago, crimsonace1 said:

New Palestine at Shelbyville (NewPalRadio.com): The Dragons are playing like a state championship contender. Shelbyville is a developing program that's still trying to instill a culture and build. New Palestine is obviously a heavy favorite here, so look for the game within the game. NP has shut out Shelbyville three consecutive years - can they make it a fourth? 

Yorktown at Greenfield-Central (WRGF-89.7): Probably the most intriguing game of the week. G-C was banged-up last week against New Palestine and played without several key players. Yorktown is 5-1 and played New Palestine to a one-score game at halftime in its lone loss. Mason Moulton has the Tigers' offense rolling. 

New Castle at Mt. Vernon (WLTI-1550, IndianaSRN): The Trojans' air raid is still coming into form but their defense has been solid this season, holding Delta to 12 points in their first HHC win of the year last week. MV appears to have gotten back on track after the New Palestine loss in Week 4, beating Pendleton Heights 46-14 last week. 

Pendleton Heights at Delta (WEEM-91.7): This will be a bounce-back game for one team. The Arabians are coming off back-to-back losses to New Palestine and Mt. Vernon. The Eagles have dropped three straight to Mt. Vernon, Yorktown and New Castle. 

I am interested to see how Yorktown finishes the conference. I think they are as good as either of GC or MV. But then again I am new to the conference. I am looking forward to hearing the results of their game tomorrow.

On 9/29/2022 at 1:24 PM, MonkeyButt said:

I am interested to see how Yorktown finishes the conference. I think they are as good as either of GC or MV. But then again I am new to the conference. I am looking forward to hearing the results of their game tomorrow.

Well it looks like my suspicions were right at least about Yorktown and GC. I think Yorktown surprises Mt Vernon as well and ends up second in the conference. They could disrupt some folks in the playoffs in 3A in the north.