Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SAC week 8

Concordia at Carroll....Chargers just trying to stay healthy and sharp for playoff time...Carroll by 28

Luers at South Side...South has been frisky for stretches of games but won't be enough here...Luers by 25

North Side at Northrop...North Side may overlook Northrop early on but will roll from there...Legends by 30

Homestead at Wayne....Could be the Generals best chance to knock of the Spartans, would not be surprised by an upset...Spartans by 2

Snider at Dwenger....will either team try to make a statement? Will they be conservative in case of a rematch in a few weeks? Either way...Snider by 14

Only two games this week could be, I stress "could be", decided by two touchdowns or less. 

Homestead at Wayne: I think Homestead is better than what their record indicates. They were near misses away from beating both Dwenger and North Side. The beatings they took from Snider and Carroll were done by VERY good football teams. Wayne has the tools to keep this game under 14 points, but.....................I've got the Spartans by 21. 

Snider at Dwenger: Snider is the better team this year and there is no reason to think they can't beat Dwenger by a few touchdowns. But all bets are off when these two meet. Last year they traded games by double digits, but the previous six matchups were decided by 10 points or less. I'll go with history and say.................Snider by 10

On 10/2/2022 at 3:32 PM, jakone said:

Concordia at Carroll. ouch

Luers at South Side. ouch

North Side at Northrop. ouch

Homestead at Wayne.

Snider at Dwenger.

Carroll 56 - Concordia 6 - The talent gap in this game is huge, much like the final score will be

Luers 42 - South Side 13 - Sometimes, South keeps it close for a quarter against their very close neighbors, it won’t be longer than that 

North Side 49 - Northrop 14 - Another game where the outcome is not in doubt

Homestead 35 - Wayne 21 - Closer than it should be as I watched Snider play Wayne a couple weeks ago and it was not competitive at all. Sparty gets it done in the end

Snider 38 - Dwenger 21 - This is a big time rivalry and while I think the Panthers are much better than the Saints this year, very rarely is there a blowout in this series. Panthers pull away in the 4th quarter

Chargers-Dinan has them rolling and the cadets 1-2 punch may not be able to keep up with an area 6a heavyweight.

Knights-Coach k will have them ready for the calhoun Street brawl yet the Archers still have something to prove.

Legends-Bruins get the fundamentals down this could be closer..usually doesn't happen in October though..

Generals-Sparty better find a hit stick before haydock schemes up a 300+ rushing attack..upset..I guess..

Panthers-Throw the records out when these two collide..Tippman keeps his cool in a barn burner