Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Worst Weather Games

3 hours ago, CoachVeatch said:

Nope. Just a lot of guys changing socks. Which was useless. Our white uniforms were brand new...they've never really recovered. 

Didn't help that the crew refused to change FB's did it?  I had a nice "discussion" with a few of them earlier this year....It didn't go well  🤫

• Like 2

Snider vs Carmel game in 1982 was cold and rainy, it was a semi-state game if memory serves correctly at Carmel, arid Woodson’s last game at the high school level, brutal conditions.

Snider vs Mishawaka game in regionals I believe 2015 at Wayne, very cold, windy, blowing snow, I remember freezing my ass off

1 hour ago, Titan32 said:

2015 Semi State Gibson Southern vs Chatard at Lawrence North.   2013 Semi State Gibson Southern at Brebeuf was even colder...just no snow to deal with.

2013.. Had flurries.  And a LOT of dudes in Carhartt Jackets that somehow found their way into the glassed in building at the South end zone for the 2nd half.  

22 players on the field.  5 officials. 4 guys on the chains.  Coaches...and maybe 30 players per team as subs, left on the turf surface!  No Cheerleaders, no fans, no stragglers.

Yeah it was cold as hell!!! 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Yuccaguy said:

2013.. Had flurries.  And a LOT of dudes in Carhartt Jackets that somehow found their way into the glassed in building at the South end zone for the 2nd half.  

22 players on the field.  5 officials. 4 guys on the chains.  Coaches...and maybe 30 players per team as subs, left on the turf surface!  No Cheerleaders, no fans, no stragglers.

Yes, that glass building seems like a much better place to watch a cold game from 😂A2F72EFB-7856-464C-877C-4D5EE14F453E.thumb.jpeg.5b87aa3dc419bdf87ce1c5801bdc950d.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Yuccaguy said:

I don’t even know what the temperature was….but it’s the coldest I have been in my life.