• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   11/01/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks  Cathedral: Rick Strieff

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hhpatriot04

Lawsuit says Notre Dame employee arranged sex between her daughter and students

SOUTH BEND — A lawsuit filed Friday accuses a University of Notre Dame employee of pressuring a student into a sexual relationship with her daughter, as well as arranging sexual encounters with her daughter and football and basketball players.

The suit, filed in St. Joseph County Circuit Court against the university and the female employee, claims the male student was a victim of sexual harassment and racial discrimination. The employee and her daughter are not named in the suit, but it says the daughter is "a student at a nearby school" and also works at Notre Dame.

The suit alleges the employee, who is white, pressured the African-American male student into a sexual relationship with her daughter. The student who filed the suit is also not named. He is represented by the law firm of Anderson, Agostino & Keller. The firm issued a news release saying the student fell prey to a "manipulative and predatory scheme."

The suit also claims the employee arranged multiple sexual encounters with her daughter and other African-American students, including basketball and football players.

http://www.southbendtribune.com/news/publicsafety/lawsuit-says-notre-dame-employee-arranged-sex-between-her-daughter/article_3a41d5f0-7f52-11e5-a114-0fda9e5abf84.html

The headline is more scandalous than the actual story.

How so? That is exactly what the former student-athlete is alleging.

Is this a get-rich scheme? Hoping her daughter would have kid with one of them? From reading the clip, I'm assuming money wasn't exchanged.

The news report says the complaint alleges that the employee supplied condoms for the trysts with her daughter, so the "get knocked up to get money" angle seems less likely, assuming the condoms allegation is true.

I will acknowledge upfront that I'm an ND fanboy, but the whole story sounds very odd to me. The statement re the plaintiff having been receiving counseling from a counselor who wanted to put the plaintiff "on medication" may explain a lot. Maybe all this happened as described, but these types of grand conspiracy stories are also the sort of thing you will hear from people suffering from paranoia-related mental illness. It will be interesting to see where this goes.