Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

CIC week 5 AT IWU

Blackford vs Elwood--Which team is going to get their first and possibly only win of the season?  Blackford wins this one

Mississinewa vs Frankton--Mississinewa wins but this will be a little closer than past years as Frankton has improved this year.

Madison-Grant vs Oak Hill--This game will be close the first half and Oak Hill pulls away in the second half for the win.

Alexandria vs Eastbrook--This is going to be a thriller and the closest game of the day.  In the end Eastbrook makes a defensive stand for the win.

Blackford vs Elwood --- Bruins get a win 

Mississinewa vs Frankton--- Cant pick against my Eagles. They will have to play slow down ball and cause some turnovers

Madison Grant vs Oak Hill ---  Another good game to watch.

Alexandria vs Eastbrook ---  A close one, EB by 7

Its nice to see the CIC having good games across the board each week. For the most part.

Stay Healthy  

Blackford vs Elwood --- This is going to be close, but Blackford gets their only win of the year. 

Mississinewa vs Frankton --- Should be a decent game.  I think Ole Miss has the defense to stop Frankton and better athletes.  Closer than in the past, but Ole Miss by 2 TDs

Madison Grant vs Oak Hill ---  Another good game for 1 half.  Oak Hill breaks it open in the second half to win by 3 TDs.

Alexandria vs Eastbrook ---  Should be the best game of the day at IWU.  The preseason ends for Alexandria.  I'm thinking Eastbrook wins a close game, but defense lets Alexandria down in a higher scoring game.  I'm guessing EB keeps the ball away from Mcguire, especially on kicks.

It's fun saying a little more relevancy in the CIC this year than in many years.

Should be a great day at IWU!!

Blackford  vs  Elwood...gotta pick the ole Panthers sometime. Prime example of "be careful who you vote for" when it comes to local school boards. The problems at Elwood are directly contributable to voting for friends that had Z E R O clue what they were doing. 

Mississinewa  vs  Frankton...Too big, too fast

Madison-Grant  vs  Oak Hill...See above

Alexandria  vs  Eastbrook.. The Tiger defense is better than they are given credit for.  

• Haha 1