Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

CIC week 8

Oak Hill vs Blackford--Oak Hill may have players injured but Blackford is still no match for Oak Hill.  Oak Hill runs away with this one and gets back in the win column.

Madison-Grant vs Eastbrook--This may be the best game of the week.  Eastbrook is down this year and MG is pretty good.  In the end MG wins this one by a TD and spoils homecoming for Eastbrook.

Elwood vs Mississinewa--Mississinewa plays JV most of the second half with a running clock.  Mississinewa wins Homecoming again.

Alexandria vs Frankton--Frankton started off hot and then fizzled out.  Alexandria rebounded last week and won.  Alexandria by 2 TDs.

By the way it is nice to see MG, Eastbrook, Alexandira, and Mississinewa all ranked in the AP and/or Coach's polls in their respective classes.

• Like 1

Oak Hill vs Blackford - I give Blackford a small chance, very small, but I think OH wins this one. 

Madison Grant vs Eastbrook - It's homecoming at Eastbrook and they are tough, even in "down" years. I'll take MG in a very close one. 

Elwood vs Mississinewa - Well.....

Alexandria vs Frankton - Close at first but the Tigers should pull away at the end of this one. 

BTW, where are the Eastbook guys this season telling us all how EB needs to move conferences? CIC is too soft and all of that good chatter?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Coach_M said:

BTW, where are the Eastbook guys this season telling us all how EB needs to move conferences? CIC is too soft and all of that good chatter?

I was wondering the same thing.  They sure have been quiet this year.  

On that note, Mississinewa should consider changing conferences to move to one that has mostly 4A or larger schools.  

Oak Hill  vs  Blackford - Oak Hill gets back to winning.

Madison-Grant  vs  Eastbrook - womehow I can't give up on Eastbrook

Elwood  vs  Mississinewa - running clock to start would be good.

Alexandria  vs  Frankton - Alexandria takes a close game and wins by 20.