Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

5 hours ago, HHCFinebaum said:

Congrats on the title town man. 
you’d have been in hell watching the refs in the East vs BNL game tonight.
My goodness gracious 

5 to 74 on yards. And that’s with an 80 yard touchdown called back counting as 0 to the total 

Sounds like East was in that game though.

8 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

Sounds like East was in that game though.

Just cause BNL got conservative and cause the refs were so unfair and making calls at the worst times tho! 

I mean, east was digging so deep in their playbook. It was crazy

Just now, HHCFinebaum said:

Just cause BNL got conservative and cause the refs were so unfair and making calls at the worst times tho! 

The BNL fans should’ve been rude in the way out to the Olympian’s fans cause the refs were so bad, I can’t believe they weren’t 

they were in the right 

13 minutes ago, HHCFinebaum said:

The BNL fans should’ve been rude in the way out to the Olympian’s fans cause the refs were so bad, I can’t believe they weren’t 

they were in the right 

Although most of this post was incoherent, I gather you felt the officiating left something to be desired. Can you be more specific? I likely can get access to the game video, and can look at a play or plays, if you can specifically point to them.

10 minutes ago, Bobref said:

Although most of this post was incoherent, I gather you felt the officiating left something to be desired. Can you be more specific? I likely can get access to the game video, and can look at a play or plays, if you can specifically point to them.

I’m just being a jack ass 

the refs were not good but I’m not stupid and understand the shortage and I’m 1000% not actually putting any blame on the refs for the outcome of a game 

Just now, HHCFinebaum said:

I’m just being a jack ass 

the refs were not good but I’m not stupid and understand the shortage and I’m 1000% not actually putting any blame on the refs for the outcome of a game 

More so just annoyed by a certain irrational and bias individual in this thread 

8 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

No clue as to how the game was officiated, I know CE has been looking for a crew for this game since the beginning of the season. I can also confirm they got the fifth crew member about Wednesday last week. 
This is the new norm folks, and ain’t none of us getting any younger. 

My understanding was yea it wasn’t an actual official crew. Heard Vogel even asked to  see their cards before the game

but yeah, 100% appreciate anyone who takes their time to give back to the kids and ref their games 

1 hour ago, HHCFinebaum said:

they were in the right 

I understand that you're mocking me. That's fine. 

Consider this. FC has barely been called for anything the last 2 games.

We just had a bad crew against BNL. Pretty simple.