• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   10/20/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier Brian Nay Hired Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Derek Thompson Hired  James Broyles Hired Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle Steven Mueller Hired  Bill Marshall Promoted  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo Joey Paridaen Hired from Eastern Greene Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May  Adam Morris Hired  Peru:  Bob Prescott Romison Saint-Louis Hired North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Trent Fine Hired Evansville Central:  Andy Owens Troy Burgess Hired River Forest: Austen Robison  Joe O'Connell Hired Shelbyville:  Pat Parks Mike Clevenger Hired from Clinton Prairie Rushville:  Scott McMurray Dan Rector Hired  Cathedral: Rick Strieff:  Bill Peebles Hired from Lawrence Central  South Spencer:  Tom Packer John Edge Hired  Bishop Dwenger:  Chris Svarczkopf  Jason Garrett Promoted  Maconaquah: Mark Hartman  Austin Colby Hired  Anderson High School:  Robert Brown Ron Quals Hired  Highland:  Trent Grinder Pete Koulianos Hired from Hanover Central  Southern Wells:  Steve Yencer Greg Mose Hired   Warsaw:  Phil Jenson  Bart Curtis Hired From Mishawaka Lawrence Central:  Bill Peebles John Rodenberg Hired  Eastern Hancock:  Jim O'hara Doug Armstrong Hired Tri-Central:  George Gilbert  Shane Arnold Promoted Franklin County:  Kirk Kennedy  Wes Gillman Hired Hobart:  Ryan Turley  Craig Osika Promoted Anderson Prep Academy Randy Albano  Michael Torgerson Hired Clarksville:  Joby Turner Justin Boser Hired  New Haven  Jim Rowland  Jimmy Linn Promoted  S.B. Clay:  Will Porter Garrett Fields Hired Mt. Vernon (Fortville) Neil Kazmierczak Mike Kirschner Hired Central Noble  Greg Moe  Trevor Tipton Promoted  Clinton Prairie:  Mike Clevenger  Raymond Jones Hired From Fountain Central Ben Davis:  Mike Kirschner Jason Simmons Hired from Noblesville  Parke Heritage :  ????    Brian Moore Hired Mishawaka Marian:  Reggie Glon  Michael Davidson Promoted Hamilton Heights:  Mitch Street  Jon Kirschner Promoted  Knightstown:  Kevin Miller Chad Montgomery Hired Richmond: Ibrahim Tawfeek Tony Lewis Hired Eastern Greene: Joey Paridaen Travis Wray Promoted  Mishawaka: Bart Curtis Keith Kinder Promoted Kokomo:  Brett Colby Richard Benberry Jr. Promoted  Hanover Central:  Pete Koulianos Brian Parker Hired  Oldenburg Academy:  Kevin Ferneding Eric Feller Hired Fountain Central: Raymond Jones  Ryan Hall Hired  Elwood:  Joe Kwisz Chuck Foga Hired Noblesville:  Jason Simmons Justin Roden Hired from East Central  Jeffersonville:  Alfonzo Browning Brian Glesing Hired from Floyd Central Wabash:  Floyd McWhirt  Adam Handley Hired Fairfield:  Bob Miller Matt Thacker Hired East Central:  Justin Roden Don Stonefield (Interim )  Munster:  Leroy Marsh  Jason Grunewald promoted Floyd Central:  Brian Glesing  James Bragg Hired Tell City:  Josh Teague Aaron Clements Hired Pike Central:  Erik Mattingly Dave Stephens Hired Crawford County:  Kevin Mills Jeremy Reynolds Hired Northwestern Steve Dibler  Patrick Rosner hired  Gary West:  Jason Johnson Collin McCullough Hired Indianapolis Washington :  ?    Steve Moorman Hired Indianapolis Attucks: ?   Ibrahim Tawfeek Hired

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CS31295

PAC 2016

Looks like the PAC will be decided in the later half of the season.  Having played SS and North Posey, I would pick SS in that matchup, but I would obviously be wrong.  Right now HH, Southridge, and GS are a coin flip in my mind.  Both our match ups are at home.  HH on road for both?

6 hours ago, npatman said:

So what is your opinion of the 2016 Raiders in general? Are they better than 2015? Can they win 31? Can they win regional?

I know there are a lot of variables and a long way to go, I'm just asking in general terms "How is SR in 2016?"

To throw in my 2 cents, I think this year's SR team is as good as last years. SR had the upper hand in last years game, but our defense held them off and we were able to score just enough points to win it. This year, our defense has struggled, until last week.

I'm with Titan54 on this.  I think HH, SR and GS are a coin flip in difference, with SR getting the nod early.  I think GS has the most upside but is still young and needs more experience.  

GS sandbags though? You must be talking about the second halves making sure the game doesn't get out of hand haha

HH or SR have to be the favorites to win PAC. No way GS after losing 32 Seniors and all 11 starters on defense is even in discussion of being a favorite to win PAC. 

My pick was SR....but now that HH has locked in the young athletic QB...they become multidimensional.  It's now clear from last week they can put up points and with that big strong Offensive line they can slow the game down when they need to.  Still a little early...this Friday/Saturday tells us a lot about HH and SR.  I may just stick around for that NP/SR game Saturday.  I think that one may prove to be really entertaining. 

46 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

My pick was SR....but now that HH has locked in the young athletic QB...they become multidimensional.  It's now clear from last week they can put up points and with that big strong Offensive line they can slow the game down when they need to.  Still a little early...this Friday/Saturday tells us a lot about HH and SR.  I may just stick around for that NP/SR game Saturday.  I think that one may prove to be really entertaining. 

Thank you Coach Holtz  :02:

1 hour ago, sunshine said:

HH or SR have to be the favorites to win PAC. No way GS after losing 32 Seniors and all 11 starters on defense is even in discussion of being a favorite to win PAC. 

Must be a closet GS fan..........

GS is the defending conference champion, sectional champion and regional champion....they are currently undefeated  and the number 1 ranked team in the STATE....and blowing everyone out....they are the heavy favorites...it is up to a SR or HH to unseat them....tough to do....but doable! Can you say BULLSEYE.....Hope that SR or HH can hang with the Titans....:01:

43 minutes ago, PAC FAN said:

GS is the defending conference champion, sectional champion and regional champion....they are currently undefeated  and the number 1 ranked team in the STATE....and blowing everyone out....they are the heavy favorites...it is up to a SR or HH to unseat them....tough to do....but doable! Can you say BULLSEYE.....Hope that SR or HH can hang with the Titans....:01:

Yaaaaa....what he said.

2 hours ago, gowesdel said:

Must be a closet GS fan..........

That's what I was thinking. Lol

53 minutes ago, PAC FAN said:

Shhh

1 hour ago, PAC FAN said:

I would say that our inability to convert on third downs and getting beat twice in 2014 at home by HH would clearly move us down the list.

58 minutes ago, TITANPRIDE91 said:

I would say that our inability to convert on third downs and getting beat twice in 2014 at home by HH would clearly move us down the list.

C'mon man, that was 2014. A lot has changed. Nothing against HH, but feel GS has a better foot hold at this point.

1 hour ago, Cat02 said:

C'mon man, that was 2014. A lot has changed. Nothing against HH, but feel GS has a better foot hold at this point.

There might have been just the tiniest bit of sarcasm in that post.:02:

5 hours ago, sunshine said:

Nobody appreciates this form of sarcasm, nobody...:12:

31 minutes ago, Cappy said:

Nobody appreciates this form of sarcasm, nobody...:12:

Sunshine has been making that case since Day 1.....I'm not sure he is a closet GS fan....I think he believes he has a valid point.

Been reading......I am thinking this.  GS beats HH in week 7, but HH turns around and beats SR in week 8.  SR does the unthinkable in week 9 and gets GS.  Three way tie for the conference and still no answers..........until tournament time!!!  Then could have a PAC vs PAC regional.  All the marbles about the best answered in week 13........possibly 

:69:

33 minutes ago, Patriot74 said:

Been reading......I am thinking this.  GS beats HH in week 7, but HH turns around and beats SR in week 8.  SR does the unthinkable in week 9 and gets GS.  Three way tie for the conference and still no answers..........until tournament time!!!  Then could have a PAC vs PAC regional.  All the marbles about the best answered in week 13........possibly 

I remember a lot of talk about an all PAC regional last year...

36 minutes ago, Patriot74 said:

I wouldn’t take South Spencer too lightly. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they would pull off an upset. I am glad that we played them in week two.

43 minutes ago, Patriot74 said:

OR....HH loses this week to Jasper, then loses to NP, GS, & SR in weeks 5, 6, & 7.  And ends the regular season with a loss to South Spencer.  And all the marbles about the PAC best are answered in week 9 when SR comes to Jewell Memorial.  

Never know....going to be a wild ride!

36 minutes ago, Titan20 said:

OR....HH loses this week to Jasper, then loses to NP, GS, & SR in weeks 5, 6, & 7.  And ends the regular season with a loss to South Spencer.  And all the marbles about the PAC best are answered in week 9 when SR comes to Jewell Memorial.  

Never know....going to be a wild ride!

Ahhhhhhh gotta love the Don...........always hating on HH!!!  Nice to know things haven't changed.  

52 minutes ago, npatman said:

I remember a lot of talk about an all PAC regional last year...

Yeah......some team ended that junk real quick!

After graduating a once in a Generation team from last season.  That coming from some that post here. The PAC should be HH or SR to win. Once again, how is it possible for GS to reload in 3A after all the players they lost and be a favorite to win PAC??

I remember that big bulls eye in 2104....HH put a dagger right smack into the middle....somebody from GS said it was a fluke....only for it to happen again 6 weeks later...gotta love it....

44 minutes ago, PAC FAN said:

I remember that big bulls eye in 2104....HH put a dagger right smack into the middle....somebody from GS said it was a fluke....only for it to happen again 6 weeks later...gotta love it....

It feels good to be LOVED!

hwyiaq.jpg