Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week 6

Where's dawgieinthepound? is he still a mod...maybe he can shake the tree to get 3C free?

Else hit up any: https://gridirondigest.net/staff/

tell him hit the goodwill next to his home away from home hobo hut and pick up a used fire tablet....I'm sure Hillcrest has free wifi and he prolly already has the password at connies.

38 minutes ago, troyfan said:

Where's dawgieinthepound? is he still a mod...maybe he can shake the tree to get 3C free?

Else hit up any: https://gridirondigest.net/staff/

tell him hit the goodwill next to his home away from home hobo hut and pick up a used fire tablet....I'm sure Hillcrest has free wifi and he prolly already has the password at connies.

If he was approved and didn't respond to the email confirmation, he won't get in. 

Last time this Ole Beagle was “In Da Club” was the Blue Bird in 03.

A pocket of change, 15 cent drafts, and all the lovely Tiger ladies.   

Dogz, Eaglez, and Clownz, the party never ended.  

From Matlock to the BBH many friendships were extended.  

But now we battle with rhymes and on the field.

No matter who wins, several days for our livers to heal. 

YEE YEE YEE 1.2..3...

After 43 passwords, 19 emails, 62 DNA samples (The last taken post-game at Connie's) ........THE Triple C, C3 if you prefer, is back on Griddy Grid-EEE!

The battle for the S#!T in the PIT didn't disappoint.  C3 couldn't help but notice the BIG Haus missing?  Could he tip the scales in November?  We will see, we will see.  Triple did notice the young Tiger K on the field of battle, a difference he does make. 

Tip of the hat to the Kitty Kat Rats, twas a good one!  Round 2, coming soon.  Off to breakfast.

HOBOHUT FOREVER!  Howie's.......NEVER!

Might have to get me the ole #44 special!

Good to see you made it C3. 

The rumor coming out of stinktown is that someone took the "Z" out of the pups. Hail Mary's, Jet Sweeps, and 4th and long bombs isn't what put the Trojans in the winner's circle over the Baron's in 1994. I want to root for the pupz out of admiration for the gray dog, but the pups with no Z makes me think they won't get far. 26-23 without the big cat at QB? The pups better focus on being the pupZ, or stinktown may continue their Sectional streak come October. Maybe the theme in CasketNation this week should be "free Z" instead of "free C3"? 

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

Casketnation has a good team & a good "D"!

Stinks that Stink played without QB MacTruck this week!

No excuses from Stink Town though, those Dogs came to town and stole the show!

Onto Week 7 it will be, can't wait to hear the playlist Flatbill Timberlake will have playing!

It was a great game, and definitely lived up to what I believe has consistently been the best game in the conference. Those Tigers kept fighting and would not quit. The Dogs played pretty well, but still lots of work to do. I'm sure it won't be the last time we see Stinktown again, and both teams will likely look much different in a few weeks. Hopefully everyone stays/gets healthy and we have another great game down the line. 

STC sure was hospitable and lived up to his end of the bargain. We didn't crawl out of Connie's until sometime yesterday and this dog was whooped!

18 hours ago, Coffin K9 said:

It was a great game, and definitely lived up to what I believe has consistently been the best game in the conference. Those Tigers kept fighting and would not quit. The Dogs played pretty well, but still lots of work to do. I'm sure it won't be the last time we see Stinktown again, and both teams will likely look much different in a few weeks. Hopefully everyone stays/gets healthy and we have another great game down the line. 

STC sure was hospitable and lived up to his end of the bargain. We didn't crawl out of Connie's until sometime yesterday and this dog was whooped!

Is it true K9? Have the pups abandoned Z and the Z-book? 

1 hour ago, Trojan Man said:

Is it true K9? Have the pups abandoned Z and the Z-book? 

No idea. STC had me so tore up on BulldogBL's and YeagerBombs that I barely made it across the street. Last I remember it was 14-0, and the next thing I knew some janitor woke me up from under the bleachers and said I had to get out. He said that the Bulldogs had won, but then grumbled something about goose poop and how they were going to get us next time. I stumbled back over to Connie's and started drinking with Stink again. What a night! I'm still not back to 100%. 

Why would a Trojan be so concerned with what the Bulldogs do? Aren't we SO beneath the mighty ReD aNd bLaCK?

16 minutes ago, Coffin K9 said:

No idea. STC had me so tore up on BulldogBL's and YeagerBombs that I barely made it across the street. Last I remember it was 14-0, and the next thing I knew some janitor woke me up from under the bleachers and said I had to get out. He said that the Bulldogs had won, but then grumbled something about goose poop and how they were going to get us next time. I stumbled back over to Connie's and started drinking with Stink again. What a night! I'm still not back to 100%. 

Why would a Trojan be so concerned with what the Bulldogs do? Aren't we SO beneath the mighty ReD aNd bLaCK?

STC will do that to ya. 

You're right, I don't have a dog in the fight. Coach B was mentor to me, and I think very highly of him. If you didn't notice after our game, many of us still think a lot of him. We had great success under RB, with TB as our o line coach. I love the extra blocker, block down, kick out, 4 yards and a cloud of dust style. With an occasional Waggle or P to boot. It is high school football in it's purest form. I was excited when I heard Z was coming out of retirement to help get the pups on track, and wanted to see how far he could take them. I have friends in CasketNation, and since they don't impact the Trojans in any way, I hoped for them do well. To see my old coach and mentor lead a team back to Indianapolis ("The Dome" when I played) would make me happy for him. Nothing more than that K9. Plus, there really isn't much to get excited about in St Leon for a few more weeks!