Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Sectional Final Scores

Evansville North 60 Castle 43 (under 3 minutes in the 4th)

Castle came up just short on a 4th down play and the Huskies again did some damage on the ground while salting this game away with a TD barring a miraculous comeback by Castle.

Edited by ptr

3 hours ago, BLACKGOLD2007 said:

So, the refs make a terrible no call on a pass interference. Penn punts the ball straight into the air. Ball hits Penn grabs it, no whistle and Penn runs the ball in for a TD. ??? 21-3

I have to see this. At what point in the game did these things occur?

2 hours ago, BLACKGOLD2007 said:

It appeared to not cross the line of scrimmage....is the only thing we can think of. 

Penn intercepts pass...pick 6

If a kick does not go beyond the neutral zone, it can be recovered and advanced by either team.

nice no call hold on their only WR. but whatever...these refs are questionable

3 hours ago, BLACKGOLD2007 said:

So, the refs make a terrible no call on a pass interference. Penn punts the ball straight into the air. Ball hits Penn grabs it, no whistle and Penn runs the ball in for a TD. ??? 21-3

These “questionable” refs worked the state finals in 2016 & 2020. I worked my last year on the field with this crew. They know what they’re doing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Did Chatard students answer with "you are farmers"? Heard that one before. 

It only counts if afterwards they chanted "bum ba dum bum bum bum bum" 

6 hours ago, Lysander said:

Seems I might have heard about that sometime way back when….

Yeah, we've seen a thing or two. 

6 hours ago, Lysander said:

Yeah….I ran late to that one….had some transportation issues.

image.jpeg.80f53ae50b3e594b0625abd092ec16b2.jpeg

3 straight Road Games for the Chatard Trojans, being Road Warriors.

wwe-the-road-warriors.gif

That means if they beat Delta and West Lafayette beats Knox a home game for Chatard in Semi-State. Can Coach Doyle and the AD schedule it at Broad Ripple for old times sake just to get the IHSAA to give the stink eye?!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Bobref said:

I have to see this. At what point in the game did these things occur?

If a kick does not go beyond the neutral zone, it can be recovered and advanced by either team.

The clock bled so fast..I think it was late 3rd or early 4th. It was right before the weird Punt situation. Penn was only up 14-3. Ball was thrown to the WR's right Warsaw defender didn't play the ball and prevented the Penn player to get back to the ball. Then the next play is the Punt failure/success.

9 hours ago, Bobref said:

These “questionable” refs worked the state finals in 2016 & 2020. I worked my last year on the field with this crew. They know what they’re doing.

Well they got two very easy calls very wrong during the game. Yes on came when the game didn't matter...the Warsaw TD. But, it was a blown call. 

6 minutes ago, BLACKGOLD2007 said:

Well they got two very easy calls very wrong during the game. Yes on came when the game didn't matter...the Warsaw TD. But, it was a blown call. 

I’ll look at the Hudl video. But that crew gets the benefit of the doubt from me until proven otherwise.

1 minute ago, Bobref said:

I’ll look at the Hudl video. But that crew gets the benefit of the doubt from me until proven otherwise.

You don't exactly have an unbias opinion here

How about send me the video and I'll ready the pitchforks

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bash Riprock said:

I am probably late to the party on this one, but kept reading on Indiana Football updates on Facebook that fans were being ejected in this game last night.....both sides.  Not sure if reports were accurate

Interesting. I was also following on Facebook. Didn't know anything about the ejections. More wrapped up in the big upset. 

2 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

I’d like to hear the hoe story. I’ve been to Liptons a couple of times and nothing would surprise me down there. I swear to God it wouldn’t 

I miss MinerPride’s breakdown of the Linton games

• Like 2