Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Tucker’s Hands Caught in Cookie Jar

temptation

19 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

Gonna be a wild couple days. Fired, not fired, now suspended? He’s not getting fired unless Michigan State is off the hook for the remainder of his $76mil buyout. The Title IX investigation currently going down is buying MSU legal’s team time.

C’mon now.  I need you to bring that same energy you had last month when Harbaugh was “lying to the NCAA.”

Don’t disappoint me now.

37 minutes ago, temptation said:

C’mon now.  I need you to bring that same energy you had last month when Harbaugh was “lying to the NCAA.”

Don’t disappoint me now.

?

I don’t think MSU wants anything more than there to be enough to fire Tucker for cause. They quite arguably gave him the worst coaching contract in the history of sports. Tucker and this woman have spoken on the phone 27 different times with the average talk time being 30+ minutes. He admitted to having phone s*x with this woman on multiple occasions and thought it was consensual the entire time.

As far as Harbaugh goes, I have no clue if he’s lying to the NCAA. The NCAA says he did and he says he didn’t. He accepted a 3 game university self-imposed suspension to soften the damage. Who knows 🤷‍♂️ 

9 hours ago, Footballking16 said:

?

I don’t think MSU wants anything more than there to be enough to fire Tucker for cause. They quite arguably gave him the worst coaching contract in the history of sports. Tucker and this woman have spoken on the phone 27 different times with the average talk time being 30+ minutes. He admitted to having phone s*x with this woman on multiple occasions and thought it was consensual the entire time.

As far as Harbaugh goes, I have no clue if he’s lying to the NCAA. The NCAA says he did and he says he didn’t. He accepted a 3 game university self-imposed suspension to soften the damage. Who knows 🤷‍♂️ 

Is it sad that I too had the thought about MSU escaping that contract?

9 hours ago, Footballking16 said:

He admitted to having phone s*x with this woman on multiple occasions and thought it was consensual the entire time.

I’m trying to imagine a scenario where phone sex would not be consensual. I mean, can’t you just hang up? 🤣

interesting timeline............

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2023/09/12/a-timeline-of-events-that-led-to-title-ix-complaint-suspension-of-michigan-state-football-mel-tucker/70825789007/

The 36 min phone call at 12:39am on April 28th, 2022 is interesting.  Not only Tucker's "self-pleasure" actions, but why would anyone pick up the phone at that time and then converse for that long?

The actual complaint filed Dec 2022?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bash Riprock said:

interesting timeline............

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2023/09/12/a-timeline-of-events-that-led-to-title-ix-complaint-suspension-of-michigan-state-football-mel-tucker/70825789007/

The 36 min phone call at 12:39am on April 28th, 2022 is interesting.  Not only Tucker's "self-pleasure" actions, but why would anyone pick up the phone at that time and then converse for that long?

The actual complaint filed Dec 2022?

Just a question? 

When was the $95 Million contract extension offered/signed by Tucker?   

April 2022 - December 2022??  Large timeframe taken to process filing a complaint.  

• Like 1

On 9/11/2023 at 3:32 PM, Impartial_Observer said:

At Michigan State? A little tone deaf on the coach’s part I’d say, on several levels. 

MSU had an issue where it lost the dean of the business school recently over failure to report sexual misconduct of a professor although there's now accusations that his ousting was tied to a power struggle over the president's office.

4 minutes ago, foxbat said:

MSU had an issue where it lost the dean of the business school recently over failure to report sexual misconduct of a professor although there's now accusations that his ousting was tied to a power struggle over the president's office.

I was unaware of that, thinking more in terms of the Nassr debacle. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

I was unaware of that, thinking more in terms of the Nassr debacle. 

Yeah, that thing seemed to stay hidden in plain sight for a long time there.  Kind of like the Ohio State stuff that's been alleged.