Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

PAC week 5

1 hour ago, TitanFootball said:

Where’s all the buzz? Big week 5 matchups. 4-0 vs 4-0. 3-1 vs a 2-2 Titans team that according to the Courier an Press( has been manhandled and blown out by ky teams) are set for Friday night. Couldn’t be a bigger stage than this Friday. Has some reality set in? 

I'm a bit puzzled as well.  2 big games.  Not much to say.

I feel pretty good about where we are, but it will answer some questions for me when we get an out come Friday night.

Now, the kids don't have the luxury of looking ahead, but we do....HOW ABOUT NEXT WEEK?  J/K....I can wait till Monday.

2 hours ago, TitanFootball said:

Where’s all the buzz? Big week 5 matchups. 4-0 vs 4-0. 3-1 vs a 2-2 Titans team that according to the Courier an Press( has been manhandled and blown out by ky teams) are set for Friday night. Couldn’t be a bigger stage than this Friday. Has some reality set in? 

Anyone who has actually watched those KY games as opposed to quickly glancing at scores....knows the extent of the physical 4 quarter battles that Titans have been in.  Hopefully playing teams better than anyone we will see in the 3A tournament (except maybe Chatard lol) will pay off.  We are prepared do battle horn to horn and go really fast the entire time. 

34 minutes ago, TitanFootball said:

I would really like to see this game. Two good squads finally get to test the water. I’m leaning towards HH in the end. 

Yeah, I think we will be ok.  I am still puzzled by the Southridge game week 1.  We have a good team, but are we 30 points better than a 20 senior Southridge team?  No, we don't believe so and we aren't so naive that we think the likely 2nd meeting in sectional will roll the exact same way.  

This team is good and a completely different team than last year and it is a credit to chemistry.  NP has a great team and I am anxious to see what we can do against them.

If you have see the film from the Southridge game you will see that things were sloppy on both sides in the first half, that momentum could have shifted with the turnovers that we had.  2nd half we just absolutely torched them and it got away from them.  Make no mistake--I really don't believe that is representative of Southridge now.

2 hours ago, HHPatriots said:

If you have see the film from the Southridge game you will see that things were sloppy on both sides in the first half, that momentum could have shifted with the turnovers that we had.  2nd half we just absolutely torched them and it got away from them.  Make no mistake--I really don't believe that is representative of Southridge now.

Yeah we got to watch that game since we played on Saturday. That first qtr was horrible for SR. First game jitters I guess. They just really seemed outta sink and you guys got them out of their comfort zone in the 2nd half. 

Went and watched them against Boonville. They seemed a lil more relaxed and looked better running the offense than week 1. Boonville got tired made mistakes and they capitalized like you guys did.  

2 hours ago, TitanFootball said:

They just really seemed outta sink and you guys got them out of their comfort zone in the 2nd half. 

Which is, of course, the opposite of In Sync, which is why the Patriots said "Bye, Bye, Bye".

Edited by tango
  • Haha 3