• Announcements

    • Coach Nowlin

      HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   11/01/2017

      CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks  Cathedral: Rick Strieff
Sign in to follow this  
PHJIndy

Cathedral vs. Bishop Chatard

Recommended Posts

It's the east side holy war next Friday night at Lawrence Central.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Olympian06 said:

You knowz ye ol' Cathedral fans will be down thurrr tail gatin'! 

Yep!:)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m looking forward to this great tradition where former teammates from St. Matthew, St. Pius X, IHM, St. Simon, St. Luke, and Christ the King lace them up against each other.  Best of luck to all.  May the best north side Catholic elementary school alumni win! 

Edited by GeorgeOrwell
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, GeorgeOrwell said:

I’m looking forward to this great tradition where former teammates from St. Matthew, St. Pius X, IHM, St. Simon, St. Luke, and Christ the King lace them up against each other.  Best of luck to all.  May the best north side Catholic elementary school alumni win! 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PHJIndy said:

Not many opinions on this game.  Kinda strange.

Based off the results of the LC game, I am expecting a blowout from Cathedral. I hope I'm wrong. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, CGFan2017 said:

Based off the results of the LC game, I am expecting a blowout from Cathedral. I hope I'm wrong. 

Catholics play a lot harder against other Catholics, or at least that's the way it usually works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, PHJIndy said:

Catholics play a lot harder against other Catholics, or at least that's the way it usually works.

Yeah, but God can't take sides when they play each other.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Footballking16 said:

Yeah, but God can't take sides when they play each other.

Oh no!  God's totally neutral!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, PHJIndy said:

Not many opinions on this game.  Kinda strange.

No locker room / billboard material that way. ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, FooBird said:

No locker room / billboard material that way. ;)

 

I don't believe either side needs much billboard material.;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Cathedral wins 38-7.  Chatard has had trouble scoring points this year.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope the games tonight are rain free, or at least lightning free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope to see a lot of Irish fans at the tailgate and game tonight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PHJIndy said:

I hope to see a lot of Irish fans at the tailgate and game tonight!

;)

Edited by Olympian06
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, BCHSGrad96 said:

I can't find the score anywhere.  Any updates?

Private schools, private game. ;-)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am watching on Tv40. Just saw Ekiyor got hurt. Did he come back in the game? If not what did he do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cathedral's Zavier Brown ran back the opening kickoff and the Irish went on to a 44-10 win.

Emil Ekiyor was injured in the first half and I have no update to how severe the injury is.  Hopefully it's not serious!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PHJIndy said:

Cathedral's Zavier Brown ran back the opening kickoff and the Irish went on to a 44-10 win.

Emil Ekiyor was injured in the first half and I have no update to how severe the injury is.  Hopefully it's not serious!

Cathedral cannot catch a break.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Footballking16 said:

Cathedral cannot catch a break.

I just hope the Irish are somewhat healthy for the playoffs.  They seem to be snakebit the past couple of seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.