Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Wabash River Conference Week 6

7 hours ago, Ballhawk said:

Dammit Donnie, where's the negative?  I suppose you switched from Zubaz to camo, didn't you?  Didn't I just read you died of accidental Fentanyl & alcohol poisoning?  Even Jesus couldn't come back from that concoction.  I'll say that straight to your face.

If you're not an Attica boy then I'm the King of Judyville.

There’s nothing in Judyville except steers and queers. I gotta go 

8 minutes ago, Donnie Baker said:

Suzi Q’s is great. Family owned by 2 FC grads. Some cool artifacts from Fountain Centrals inside the gas station beside it

I've never been there, I just searched the towns in the Breaded Pork Tenderloin Hoosier Style Facebook Group and those were the places that have been mentioned in there before.  I'd post a link to the Group, but I know Mudas wouldn't be caught dead on Facebook and he'll say it right to your face.

Edited by gonzoron
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Where can one find the best Breaded Tenderloin Sandwich in the Wabash River Conference?  Doesn't have to be a school concession stand, but any town, burg, or hole-in-the-wall as well.

The Covered Bridge restaurant in Eugene is another good place to eat in the WRC area.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

There’s nothing in Judyville except steers and queers. I gotta go 

Well that explains why you moved there, doesn't it?

What liquor/convenience stores still sell Zimas?  Do they also carry Bartles & James?

It would be nice if the schools would get better at football so we could talk about that.  Tenderloins, Zimas, wine coolers, Zubaz, Donnie's drug issues and death.  This is all fascinating, but what's going on on the field?

39 minutes ago, Ballhawk said:

It would be nice if the schools would get better at football so we could talk about that.  

Agreed.  Attica hasn't been a relevant player on the Indiana small school scene seen since the Josh Smith days back in 2000 or so.

18 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Where can one find the best Breaded Tenderloin Sandwich in the Wabash River Conference?  Doesn't have to be a school concession stand, but any town, burg, or hole-in-the-wall as well.

Mecca Tavern. Then you can talk football with RP Head Coach, Brad Sanders. He's the owner. 

9F45A72C-31AB-4C5E-9149-DC2F019F4F82.JPG

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Ballhawk said:

Well that explains why you moved there, doesn't it?

What liquor/convenience stores still sell Zimas?  Do they also carry Bartles & James?

It would be nice if the schools would get better at football so we could talk about that.  Tenderloins, Zimas, wine coolers, Zubaz, Donnie's drug issues and death.  This is all fascinating, but what's going on on the field?

You don’t have to read, I swear to God you don’t. Mudas was just hungry. I gotta go 

Time for Donnie’s pregame thoughts. 
Crabtrees is good about letting off the gas early and he’ll do it again tonight. NV by a hoe bunch 

The Woofs and XXS Trojans is a good bottom 4 matchup. I’m taking The Woofs by a TD

Seegers- FC will answer a lot of questions. Herbs has the Mustangs playing better every week and should’ve won last year. FC by at least 2 scores 

I don’t think RP has the D to slow down SV or enough offense to keep them off the field. Close for a quarter then SV turns it on. At least by 4 scores 

I’m Donnie Baker and I approve this message 

Edited by Donnie Baker

15 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

You don’t have to read, I swear to God you don’t. Mudas was just hungry. I gotta go 

At least I can read.

Hopefully the football gets better.  Class A football is always more interesting when one or more of the WRC teams is relevant.  Whether it was Attica, Fountain Central, North Vermillion, Rockville or Seeger, it seemed one of these teams was always in the mix come playoff time.  How many years has it been?  Maybe NVs run around 2017-18?  It's time for the WRC to step up.

1 hour ago, Ballhawk said:

At least I can read.

Hopefully the football gets better.  Class A football is always more interesting when one or more of the WRC teams is relevant.  Whether it was Attica, Fountain Central, North Vermillion, Rockville or Seeger, it seemed one of these teams was always in the mix come playoff time.  How many years has it been?  Maybe NVs run around 2017-18?  It's time for the WRC to step up.

They’re working on it. I predict Herbs will have Fountan Centrals I the mix by next year 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donnie Baker said:

They’re working on it. I predict Herbs will have Fountan Centrals I the mix by next year 

I hope you're right, but FC has a big senior class graduating this year. It'll be hard to fill some of their shoes. The rb (acton) and the two best wr will be gone. Along with 6 of the teams leading tacklers. (I did some MaxPreps homework) I'm not sure if they have any young guys coming up but it's going to be tough to replace all that.

North Vermillion +35

Covington +21

Fountain Central +10

South Vermillion starts with a running clock in the third quarter.  Garzolini will have 6 passing TDs. We’ll be eating spaghetti in the stands and Coach B may even get crazy and wear his visor backwards in the second half just to spice things up.  Gimme them Cats, baby!

• Haha 1

Hey my WRC gang, it is Friday again!!!! 💪 The most fabulous day of the week for football!!!!! 🏈 🏉 🥇

We finished closing the pool and I narrowly avoided an accident when my belly ring got caught on the solar blanket!!! That is what I get for doing chores in my bikini I guess!!! 👙

North Vermillion will beat Attica 🦅

Parke Heritage Wolfs will beat Covington 🐺

Seeger Patriots will beat Fountain Central 🇺🇸

Riverton Parke Panthers will pull the upset special and beat South Vermillion Tigers 😻

I wish I had more time to give details about my picks, but being this milftastic takes work!!! 💪 I have a hot yoga session 🔥 , an appointment with my hair stylist ✂️, and a visit to the tanning booth 😎 all before kick off tonight!!!\

Good luck 🍀 to all of the teams tonight except the South Vermillion Tigers!!!

1 hour ago, Lucy Draper said:

Hey my WRC gang, it is Friday again!!!! 💪 The most fabulous day of the week for football!!!!! 🏈 🏉 🥇

We finished closing the pool and I narrowly avoided an accident when my belly ring got caught on the solar blanket!!! That is what I get for doing chores in my bikini I guess!!! 👙

North Vermillion will beat Attica 🦅

Parke Heritage Wolfs will beat Covington 🐺

Seeger Patriots will beat Fountain Central 🇺🇸

Riverton Parke Panthers will pull the upset special and beat South Vermillion Tigers 😻

I wish I had more time to give details about my picks, but being this milftastic takes work!!! 💪 I have a hot yoga session 🔥 , an appointment with my hair stylist ✂️, and a visit to the tanning booth 😎 all before kick off tonight!!!\

Good luck 🍀 to all of the teams tonight except the South Vermillion Tigers!!!

Are you Rockin a teal bikini?