• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   10/31/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks  Rushville:  Scott McMurray  Cathedral: Rick Strieff:  Bill Peebles Hired from Lawrence Central  South Spencer:  Tom Packer  Bishop Dwenger:  Chris Svarczkopf Maconaquah: Mark Hartman  Anderson High School:  Robert Brown  Highland:  Trent Grinder  Southern Wells:  Steve Yencer  Warsaw:  Phil Jenson Lawrence Central:  Bill Peebles  Eastern Hancock:  Jim O'hara  Tri-Central:  George Gilbert  Franklin County:  Kirk Kennedy  Hobart:  Ryan Turley Anderson Prep Academy Randy Albano  Clarksville:  Joby Turner New Haven  Jim Rowland
Sign in to follow this  
CoachMC

Wabash 7-on-7 and Lineman Challenge

Wabash High School is hosting a 7-on-7 and Lineman Challenge Saturday June 29th.  We have had one team back out, and are need of one team.  

When:  Saturday June 29

Where:  Wabash High School Alumni Field

Cost: $75 (covers both 7-on-7 and lineman Team)

If you are interested in attending, you may contact me, Floyd McWhirt at the following email:  mcwhirtf@apaches.k12.in.us

I will then be able to send you the participating teams and the rules for each contest.

It was due to a coaching change.  We had Southern Wells, but Coach went to North Miami.  North Miami will not be able to attend because it is during there Fair Week.

Still Need one.

Between Durham's PSU Bowden hat, and Nowlin's untucked pocket I'm guessing the fashion police said no one else was allowed to come. Either that or everyone fears Durham's 7-on-7 grease board in the huddle, and Nowlin's Tecmo style Pass Right or Pass Left. The dicotomy is amazing.

• Upvote 3

Oh don't worry, I got a new Bowden style hate... But I am fearful to say from what school. I have bad luck getting those!

Coach Dale knows me too well, glad he is off our schedule!!! 

Might not be forever though ;)

Are you cats planning on spending significant time in the gun this season?

Edited by CoachDale
  • Upvote 1

Might not be forever though ;)

Are you cats planning on spending significant time in the gun this season?

Yes we are! Oh you mean Rensselaer? They will tell you on Saturday after the game if they ran any gun, and not an hour before ;)

:ph34r: Nowlin always  :ph34r: like

Yes we will have our standard 5 offenses ready to roll come August, its up to everyone else to figure out which one they want to defend first!!!  

• Upvote 1

What no single wing love up there? Ain't nothing cooler than a spinning fullback running sweep.

That was north whites baby back a few years ago who we scrimmage in August every year since the jamboree was given the boot

We have filled the last spot.  Thank you all for your inquiries.