Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week 7

3 hours ago, Coach Harvey said:

Being a newcomer to this conference, this has to be one of the most hilarious conference threads every week. Well done everyone.

Welcome in, enjoy the fun, contribute as often as you can.....and don't take anything personal.

We are EIAC equal-opportunity offenders and supporters!

On 9/27/2023 at 12:44 PM, CountryClubCowboy3 said:

And what would have once been the game of the week, Dawgs at HondaDumpster......C3 predicts the crew'll be back to Tuba's for a few Bulldog BLs and shrimp cocktails by 9:30.  Dawgs 48-13. 

Keep talkin that smack C3...come Friday night there'll be a new Cowboy in town!

MV5BOTUyNzQyMzQ3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjY2MTU5NjM@._V1_.jpg

• Haha 1

Alright. Let's see ec score 100? Why the heck not. Maybe somebody will wake up and get ec a 5a or 6a type schedule next year. Time to move out of the eiac bad boys. Spartans get the Bully beatdown this week, again except alot worse than last week.  74 to 0.                                      Hey tigers bet you can't get 90 on flatlanders again. Can ya? I'll go 63 to 6.                                                       Batesville should play jv whole game and see what happens? Rest them starters, sectional be here before you know it. Bulldog jv 32, greenburgy 6.                                       South dearborn will just be glad to score this week after that ec beatdown. Don't worry though fc got the same beatdown.  Fc got turf now, just like you deardump,  watch out for them cats using that endzone for a litter box. Winner of this game will be south deardump,  26 to 20!                                               Good luck to all eiac teams!!

41 minutes ago, turf tripper said:

Alright. Let's see ec score 100? Why the heck not. Maybe somebody will wake up and get ec a 5a or 6a type schedule next year. Time to move out of the eiac bad boys.

We could all only hope for a better schedule.  Maybe all the other EIAC schools can get together like Lawrenceburg did a few years back and refuse to play Trojan Nation 🤷🏻.  Oh well - at least this week we aren’t driving to Connertucky. 

6 minutes ago, BL1985trojans said:

We could all only hope for a better schedule.  Maybe all the other EIAC schools can get together like Lawrenceburg did a few years back and refuse to play Trojan Nation 🤷🏻.  Oh well - at least this week we aren’t driving to Connertucky. 

Yeah, wouldn't want the Trojans to take another long trip. Lol. Brookville, batesville,  Lawrenceburg? Massive miles put on there! Save the bus tires for Lucas oil stadium!! 

1 hour ago, turf tripper said:

Alright. Let's see ec score 100? Why the heck not. Maybe somebody will wake up and get ec a 5a or 6a type schedule next year. Time to move out of the eiac bad boys. 

TT you be trippin! Think of all the gate and concessions money each EIAC team loses if the Red and Black nation doesn't come to town.  

I would personally welcome being an independent....It's not enough to play 3-out of conf competitive games (though Harrison hasn't been much lately), and only one in conf competitive game (EIAC team floats year to year).  But I don't see it happening.

So for know, we'll armor-all the bus tires each week so they shine when we roll into the big oil can.

47 minutes ago, troyfan said:

TT you be trippin! Think of all the gate and concessions money each EIAC team loses if the Red and Black nation doesn't come to town.  

I would personally welcome being an independent....It's not enough to play 3-out of conf competitive games (though Harrison hasn't been much lately), and only one in conf competitive game (EIAC team floats year to year).  But I don't see it happening.

So for know, we'll armor-all the bus tires each week so they shine when we roll into the big oil can.

Lol. Don't take me wrong I love Watching ec play. I love watching good Football.  When they play roncalli, moeller, and teams like that I get pumped.  Love seeing eiac teams do well, just wish they had a schedule where every game was like, oh here we go.!! I'm not even from ec area (although close) and always keep an eye on them. Damn good program. Good luck to them again this year! Go get another title!!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, turf tripper said:

Maybe somebody will wake up and get ec a 5a or 6a type schedule next year. Time to move out of the eiac bad boys

Trippy, Trippy, 3...4....5.....

EC leave the EIAC?  They wouldn't survive.

Right now talent is stacked, some say the best ever.

But Fabio and Crew won't be there forever!

With a big-time schedule, losses they should expect

Something the EC faithful, would never accept!

Leaving the EIAC is not the solution they seek.

Time for the rest of the conference, to stop being so weak!

• Like 1

Question for the group....I'm not very familiar with the IHSAA success factor formula. Is it every two years they apply it? If EC were to make it to Semi-State, would that push them to 5A next year? I thought I remembered reading somewhere that if you get 6 points in a 2 year window you move up. I thought I saw that winning state is 4 points and if they win regional this year that would get them 2 points. Does the success factor apply to public schools or just private schools?

Coach K would easily out-man every coach in the EIAC easily. You think you can just pick up 120's and curl them? Coach K will grab 150's. No other coach is that vascular. No other coach can wear the sweat wicking clothing. Ryan Knigga looks like he should make a living chopping down redwoods and lipping half a can of grizzly, not spending his time wishing for a red rifle like Ralphie. You know who won't have a bonfire mid game?Coach K. Give me 1 coach K over 1000’s Belichick’s. The success factor is scared of one man. And he resides in Stink Town. Geaux Tigas. 

31 minutes ago, Boiler Boog said:

Question for the group....I'm not very familiar with the IHSAA success factor formula. Is it every two years they apply it? If EC were to make it to Semi-State, would that push them to 5A next year? I thought I remembered reading somewhere that if you get 6 points in a 2 year window you move up. I thought I saw that winning state is 4 points and if they win regional this year that would get them 2 points. Does the success factor apply to public schools or just private schools?

Seeing how Sagarin, MaxPreps, and CalPreps all have the current 1A, 3A, and 4A #1 teams ranked ahead of the current 5A #1, I think EC will be just fine in 5A. 

58 minutes ago, Boiler Boog said:

EC will move up with a trip to semi-state. 

EC will move up with a trip to semi-state. 

Thanks. I'm guessing Chatard will move up to 4A and if EC goes to 5A, the 4A landscape will be quite different.

How do you think they will be next year? I have relatives on the team and coaching staff but I live in Indy so I don't follow them as much as I used to. I had heard that this senior class was the best in school history, so I assume there will be a drop off but EC always seems to reload. I had heard a few coaches may be moving on (I know one for sure will be). Just curious how the vibes are for next year.

“An EIAC Story”  

The Dawgz head to the the burg, not to face Coach Moore

But to take on Lil Ralphie and the last 24 

Like the Bumpus hounds crashing Christmas dinner

It’ll be all night Bulldog BL’s celebrating another winner

The Big Red and Black continue to cause a ruckus

They again dominate, the EIAC’s version of Scut Farkus

I agree with TripleC it’s time for the conference to get out of the sludge

When the Mighty Trojans take the field the other team can’t say “Ohhhh Fuuuuuudge”  

The TigerEnthusiasts love them some Coach K, winning the state his goal

They’re all over him like Flick’s tongue to a pole

Cry Me a River, Flatbill Timberlake, there is no hope

Stink Town Clown will punish them like a mouth full of soap

Boom Rats win a close one, they’ll be blaring their amps

It’s no “major award” though, like a frag-ee-lay leg lamp

Can’t wait to see the intro for the Marti Gras Invaders 

KFI may head to Connies to get a face full, like Randy eating his taters 

Another week of no football at JCD

I guess I’ll head to Decatur County or maybe go out for Chinese Turkey.  

A culture reset is tough, let’s give Lil Ralphie the benefit of the doubt

In the meantime let’s just hope he doesn’t shoot his eye out.  

• Haha 1

On 9/27/2023 at 12:04 PM, Irishman said:

Just be careful. Posting rumors on this site about high school coaches and high school programs is not allowed. This does include one person’s interpretation/perspective of what may have happened.
The only exceptions include schedule and conference changes. 

Can they post rumors about you?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TigerBLenthusiast69 said:

Coach K would easily out-man every coach in the EIAC easily. You think you can just pick up 120's and curl them? Coach K will grab 150's. No other coach is that vascular. No other coach can wear the sweat wicking clothing. Ryan Knigga looks like he should make a living chopping down redwoods and lipping half a can of grizzly, not spending his time wishing for a red rifle like Ralphie. You know who won't have a bonfire mid game?Coach K. Give me 1 coach K over 1000’s Belichick’s. The success factor is scared of one man. And he resides in Stink Town. Geaux Tigas. 

When Coach K lifts dumbbells, they get smarter. 

Then God said "Let there be light", and Coach K said "Say please!"

Coach K doesn't flush the toilet, he scares the crap out of it.

Coach K went skydiving and his parachute didn't open. He then took it back for a refund.

Coach K once won a game of Connect Four in three moves.

Superman wears Coach K Tiger pajamas.

Coach K can make sticks by rubbing two fires together.

Coach K has no chin, under his beard is just another fist with an equally powerful beard.

Coach K can gargle peanut butter.

Coach K picked an apple from an orange tree and made lemonade.

Coach K  is so fast he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

When Coach K was a baby he farted for the first time, that is when the big bang first happened.

Coach K was exposed to Covid-19. Covid-19 had to go into quarantine for a month.

Coach K is able to build a snowman out of water. 

Coach K didn't call the wrong number, you answered the wrong phone.

Coach K didn't cheat death, he won fairly and squarely.

Coach K walked into chemistry class and ripped the Periodic Table of Elements off of the wall. Why? Because the only element Coach K needs is the element of surprise.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Boiler Boog said:

Thanks. I'm guessing Chatard will move up to 4A and if EC goes to 5A, the 4A landscape will be quite different.

How do you think they will be next year? I have relatives on the team and coaching staff but I live in Indy so I don't follow them as much as I used to. I had heard that this senior class was the best in school history, so I assume there will be a drop off but EC always seems to reload. I had heard a few coaches may be moving on (I know one for sure will be). Just curious how the vibes are for next year.

I would expect a little drop off due to having to replace the production of Brotherton, Ringer and Burton on offense and a good amount on defense. That's a tall task for most schools. They do have a freshman running back that has gotten in on Friday nights that has shown flashes. I would guess they will lean on him a bunch and the returning starters on the oline. 

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

Ray Charles could coach this EC Team

and guess what - he would see the beauty of his dreams!

Casket Nation vs Little Ralphie & The HondaTurds: What used to be a fun match up is now just another night watching the dumpster fire - no campfires please. The blueprint Little Ralphie took from Puff The Red Dragon just isn't going to get it done in Hondaburg. Stink would like to see some "Bone To The Dome" come back and take all these teams by surprise. Stink did hear it was Bobble Head night. They will be passing out Coach Schreiber Bobble Heads in a Golf Cart in his famous Cargo Shorts! Give Stink Casket Nation by a million.

BiG ReD & BlAcK vs Connertuckey: Fabio & Small Version Mac Truck QB1 light up the turf in Trojan Town tonight. Again, no contest for the Trojans! Trojans roll in the JV as early as they want. Heck, probably could play the whole game with the JV and still put the running clock on Sparty. Give Stink EC 49-0!

Chicken & Jo Joes vs Mardi Gras River Rat Invaders: Coach Boom will be pouring Boom sauce on everything tonight. Coach Boom didn't even watch the Trojan film with his team according to the Bucky Press! All hands and eyes are on the Chicken & Joes! Coach Boom will have those Rats ready. It is the week before fair week so this game comes at a good time for Coach Boom. Rumor has it Coach Homie and Kitty Kat have been working a little extra on that playbook.....Taco Pass, Dispy Dog, Elephant Ear, Bead Right, Left & Middle. Give Stink MGRRI 35-13

Stink Town vs Flat Bill Timberlakes: Well it was only two years ago when the Tiger Train rolled into Stewart Town and put numbers on their scoreboard like no other. The only numbers bigger than what was on that scoreboard that night were the number of BL's the crew drank and Sel's count! Anywho, Stink Town is going to roll into town, crush a few Ribeye sandwiches, Pizza King ordered at half-time, and roll out in smoke by the 4th. Most exciting thing will be the pregame music show.

1. Suit & Tie

2. Say Something

3. It's Gonna Be Me

4. Rock your Body

5. I Want You Back

6. Mirrors

7. Can't Stop The Feeling

8. SexyBack

9. Hair Up

10. Gone

After that the Lion 37 take over. Next to the Ribeye, their band is dang good! They will have Stink and the Crew jumpin before the game. 

Give me Stink Town 42-13!