Floyd Central

Valparaiso

Fort Wayne Snider

Harrison (West Lafayette)

Bloomington South

Valparaiso

Bloomington South

Valparaiso

If Valpo goes back to back that would be huge. I personally think Snider gets the job done this year over Valpo, but those Bloomington Schools look good. 

1 minute ago, BLACKGOLD2007 said:

If Valpo goes back to back that would be huge. I personally think Snider gets the job done this year over Valpo, but those Bloomington Schools look good. 

The Sagarin gap between the Bloomington schools is absolutely mind boggling to me…

9 minutes ago, BLACKGOLD2007 said:

From my seat here in Mishawaka, they seemed to have rebounded well from their tough loss to Homestead...

They have a good team, no doubt. But they snoozed against Homestead, I'm concerned they'll snooze again somewhere. 

Everyone knows Snider is good. Everyone knows Valpo is good. Merrillville is quietly sitting on the sidelines. The Bloomington schools are looking solid. It's a free for all if you ask me. I like Valpo's consistency in the end (not counting the Week 1 debacle).

1 hour ago, temptation said:

Merrillville

Valparaiso

Mishawaka

Fort Wayne Snider

Whiteland

Bloomington South

Floyd Central

Valparaiso

Fort Wayne Snider

Bloomington South

Valparaiso

Bloomington South

Valparaiso

Merrillville 

Valparaiso

Mishawaka

Snider

WL Harrison

Whiteland

Bloomington South

Floyd Central

Merrillville

Snider

WL Harrison

Bloomington South

Snider

WL Harrison

Snider

• Like 1

Really surprised you're going with the Vikings to repeat. They took a big hit losing Travis Davis (200+ yards rushing against Whiteland and Snider last year). His backup (Burda) is banged up as well. Some on the Region Sports message board are saying they have injury concerns across the OL as well. Seems like the Vikings are limping into the playoffs. On the plus side, they basically have a few weeks to heal as they should coast through Sectional 10. 

Can someone from Fort Wayne shed light on what happened to North this year. They went from a legitimate 5A State Title contender to a bottom tier SAC team. Was losing the QB and RB too much to handle despite the return of Johnson?

21 hours ago, roaringthunderdlr said:

I'll be honest with you, I have no idea. I do think that bad weather played a part in it. It also could be more of a Franklin bad than Plainfield good thing because look what happened to Franklin against Decatur.

The parity in the Mid-State is amazing. Not a knock on them. They're the lightweight version of the Hoosier Crossroads Conference. A few very good teams with average records due to strength of Conference.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boilernation said:

Really surprised you're going with the Vikings to repeat. They took a big hit losing Travis Davis (200+ yards rushing against Whiteland and Snider last year). His backup (Burda) is banged up as well. Some on the Region Sports message board are saying they have injury concerns across the OL as well. Seems like the Vikings are limping into the playoffs. On the plus side, they basically have a few weeks to heal as they should coast through Sectional 10. 

Can someone from Fort Wayne shed light on what happened to North this year. They went from a legitimate 5A State Title contender to a bottom tier SAC team. Was losing the QB and RB too much to handle despite the return of Johnson?

I heard rumblings of this.  I guess I just trust their culture (maybe more so than I should) more so than other 5A schools.

1 hour ago, Boilernation said:

North Side is a dumpster fire. Terrible coaching staff, undisciplined players, egos completely out of control 

2 hours ago, Boilernation said:

If Valpo is banged up like you say they are, they may have trouble getting past Merrillville. They barely did it last year healthy. 

Hate to speculate on North Side. See Komets post, he doesn't mince words.