19. Carroll (Fort Wayne)
  20. Decatur Central
  21. Merrillville
  22. Mishawaka
  23. Harrison (West Lafayette)
  24. NorthWood
  25. Bloomington North

40 minutes ago, BLACKGOLD2007 said:

@BTF any idea what happened with Carroll last night? from the score it looks like either some key players were missing or they ran face first into a Buzzsaw. 

No idea. Maybe they thought Warsaw would be easy after last year's pasting of them? I don't know. All I know is that Carroll is a very good football team that is easily Top 15. They'd still beat some of the teams Temp has in front of them. Just my opinion. It's a tough offense to defend. Snider found themselves down 21-0 last year to Mishawaka. They adjusted. I'd think Carroll would be more prepared a second time around. These things happen I guess. Happy for Warsaw though, good win for their community. 

Edited by BTF

4 minutes ago, BTF said:

No idea. Maybe they thought Warsaw would be easy after last year's pasting of them? I don't know. All I know is that Carroll is a very good football team that is easily Top 15. They'd still beat some of the teams Temp has in front of them. Just my opinion. It's a tough offense to defend. Snider found themselves down 21-0 last year to Mishawaka. They adjusted. I'd think Carroll would be more prepared a second time around. These things happen I guess. Happy for Warsaw though, good win for their community. 

We were stunned last night. I thought it would be a good tight game, given that is how Warsaw plays...but I thought Carroll's experience would shine through. Most of our fans were even saying at half...it isn't over Carroll will put it back together.  Kuddos to Warsaw, they didn't let that happen.

Unlike Valpo, Crown Point, and Ben Davis, Carroll didn't "put it back together." I was at the East Noble/Leo game checking scores on my phone, I was shocked at all the potential upsets in the making and the pasting that Brownsburg was delivering to Ben Davis. 

1 hour ago, BLACKGOLD2007 said:

@BTF any idea what happened with Carroll last night? from the score it looks like either some key players were missing or they ran face first into a Buzzsaw. 

I watched some of this game, Warsaw dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Games are usually won in the trenches 

• Like 1