Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Sectional Final Scores

Bloomington South 14 Seymour 14 (4:25, 2nd)

On a trick play, Seymour had lady luck on their side when a deep pass was deflected by the DB and the receiver dived for the deflected pass and caught it just before it hit the ground which placed the ball at the South 15-yard line. The Owls tied the game on a 5-yard TD pas.

AC 49 MG 14 at half after MG took a 14-7 lead in the 1st quarter. Just explosive plays both ways in the 1st. AC got stops that MG didn't in 2nd quarter. Good wake-up call for the Jets that everyone is bringing their best shot at them!

Bloomington South 28 Seymour 14 (half)

South scored on an 8-yard TD pass with 10.4 seconds left in the half. Seymour pretty much played keep away with South in the first qtr by possessing the ball for almost the entire qtr, but the Panthers responded in the 2nd qtr with 28 points and will have the ball to start the 3rd. Not having one of the best kickers in the state in Bryce Taylor (broken collarbone) was noticeable for South since he pretty much kicked every kickoff into the end zone this season. Seymour had a couple of good runbacks on two of the short kickoffs tonight. Taylor is being recruited by major D-1 programs including Wisconsin. He's a junior and will be back next season. 

Edited by ptr

9 minutes ago, BLACKGOLD2007 said:

Sorry, got to the game late. Daughter's first Volleyball game was tonight. Got the W. 

Penn 7-3 half

Though I'm a Snider grad, my kids went to Penn so I pull for them all the time other than the rare matchup. 6A ball is better with a good Penn team 

Anyone have a Mishawaka score?

5 minutes ago, psaboy said:

Though I'm a Snider grad, my kids went to Penn so I pull for them all the time other than the rare matchup. 6A ball is better with a good Penn team 

Anyone have a Mishawaka score?

Cavemen: 14

Minutemen: 3

Halftime (per broadcastsport)

• Like 1