19. Indianapolis Lutheran
  20. Evansville Memorial
  21. Warren Central
  22. Mooresville
  23. Whiteland
  24. Adams Central
  25. Triton Central

16 minutes ago, foxbat said:

That still doesn't preclude the @BTF's opinion that you had them ranked too high. 

I respect @BTF more so than any poster on this site but I asked him to give me his top 20 last week and he declined to do so.  He had his chance.

To come on here AFTER the sectional championship round and claim my rankings were inaccurate without specifically posting his own is a bit much.

Fishers went toe to toe with the three HCC heavy weights and lost in respectable fashion.  

For someone to be overrated that means others have to be underrated.  I’m not sure anyone in my poll deserves to jump Fishers.

8 minutes ago, temptation said:

I respect @BTF more so than any poster on this site but I asked him to give me his top 20 last week and he declined to do so.  He had his chance.

To come on here AFTER the sectional championship round and claim my rankings were inaccurate without specifically posting his own is a bit much.

Fishers went toe to toe with the three HCC heavy weights and lost in respectable fashion.  

For someone to be overrated that means others have to be underrated.  I’m not sure anyone in my poll deserves to jump Fishers.

Lol, I mentioned one team in your entire Top 25. I think that's giving your Top 25 quite a bit of respect. Kudos to you for putting it together. With over 300 teams and a nine game schedule, I take the easy road and formulate my Top 25 at the end of the season. 

For the record, I chose Fishers as an upset pick. Had I been betting money, I would have taken HSE. And I like to take chances and be different from the crowd. 

I've got Snider just ahead of Fishers and Crown Point. Not much of a change in your Top 25. Again............kudos. I enjoy seeing it posted at 6am in the morning over a cup of coffee. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BTF said:

Lol, I mentioned one team in your entire Top 25. I think that's giving your Top 25 quite a bit of respect. Kudos to you for putting it together. With over 300 teams and a nine game schedule, I take the easy road and formulate my Top 25 at the end of the season. 

For the record, I chose Fishers as an upset pick. Had I been betting money, I would have taken HSE. And I like to take chances and be different from the crowd. 

I've got Snider just ahead of Fishers and Crown Point. Not much of a change in your Top 25. Again............kudos. I enjoy seeing it posted at 6am in the morning over a cup of coffee. 

Makes sense

Homestead 23 F.W. Snider 20 in OT

Fishers 42 Homestead 14

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BLACKGOLD2007 said:

Wow, I cannot wait for Friday night. Penn will find out if they have actually improved as a program since Cathedral or if it same old Penn. 

Lot's of good games. Penn/Crown Point should draw a hell of a crowd. 

37 minutes ago, BTF said:

No, I don't think you have. "Transitive property," throw it out the window unless you're prepared to rank Snider ahead of Ben Davis

Did F.W. Snider beat IMG Academy in a game we all didn't know about?

Edited by FastpacedO

2 minutes ago, FastpacedO said:

Did F.W. Snider beat IMG Academy in a game we all didn't know about?

You're the one that brought up transitive property, not me. IMG isn't part of the equation with regard to this discussion. 

2 minutes ago, BTF said:

You're the one that brought up transitive property, not me. IMG isn't part of the equation with regard to this discussion

Perhaps you're the one not paying attention. Ben Davis only loss came to the hands of IMG Academy (whom F.W. Snider did not play). F.W. Snider's 1 loss came to Homestead whom Fisher's (a team you said you have below Snider) beat. See the difference. For good measure here is a projection for you not using transitive property.

image.png.630f948a6015e2817a72b48dcdd9d938.png

image.png.24fee67e888914bde9cf44c2681a1194.png

image.png.ed248fed4d61427f3a2e94e0bf71e2a3.png

11 minutes ago, FastpacedO said:

Perhaps you're the one not paying attention. Ben Davis only loss came to the hands of IMG Academy (whom F.W. Snider did not play). F.W. Snider's 1 loss came to Homestead whom Fisher's (a team you said you have below Snider) beat. See the difference. For good measure here is a projection for you not using transitive property.

image.png.630f948a6015e2817a72b48dcdd9d938.png

image.png.24fee67e888914bde9cf44c2681a1194.png

image.png.ed248fed4d61427f3a2e94e0bf71e2a3.png

Those rankings don't mean a hill of beans to me. The project a matchup tool is 50% joke. I'm not sure why you're bringing them up anyway. You said Fishers was better than Snider based on the Homestead matchup. That being the case, then Snider's better than Ben Davis based on the Warren Central matchup. I've been saying it for the past three weeks, throw transitive property out the window, it's not the end all be all. If you want to keep going, we can move on to why Carroll is better than Fishers based on your scenarios. Won't know until the games are played. I'll tell you right now that Ben Davis isn't beating Snider 46-14, lol. Are you aware of the many flaws in the computer ratings? If not, I'd be happy to enlighten you. 

1 hour ago, Titan32 said:

image.png.5892433097a0d22abbe03179db2def9b.png

Reitz Memorial (Evansville, IN) 21 Reitz (Evansville, IN) 16   [projection and percent chances to win: Reitz [F. J.] (Evansville, IN) 24 (87%) Reitz Memorial (Evansville, IN) 6 (13%)]

I'm surprised you even posted that after what Calpreps had for last week... 

46 minutes ago, tango said:

Reitz Memorial (Evansville, IN) 21 Reitz (Evansville, IN) 16   [projection and percent chances to win: Reitz [F. J.] (Evansville, IN) 24 (87%) Reitz Memorial (Evansville, IN) 6 (13%)]

I'm surprised you even posted that after what Calpreps had for last week... 

We aren't Reitz...see my post about their game against Boonville.  In a private pick-em here in God's country I got every local game right this week.  

Never bet against a P&P.  More dudes per capita and all that.

15 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

We aren't Reitz...see my post about their game against Boonville.  In a private pick-em here in God's country I got every local game right this week.  

Never bet against a P&P.  More dudes per capita and all that.

Unless they are in 4A?

• Haha 1